Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 3,201 to 3,220 of 4,262

FullbringIchigo

@Tasuki so sorry man, my Cat is 15 years old and we know her time is near but we still aint ready for her to pass, it's never easy

and about that other thread yesterday i completely understand what your saying but i thought it was important to let them know the rules so they wouldn't try doing it again

"Don't try to be a great man just be a man and let history make it's own judgments"

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

Arugula

@Tasuki Pets come to be such precious family members and the emotional connection and subsequent cost is huge. Devastated for you, my sincerest condolences.

Arugula

Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

I'm so sorry this happened @Tasuki . Not much else I can really say that hasn't already been said by everyone else. Hope you're doing ok

Ya don't need to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all ya need is something simple, like someone to take care of - Aigis Persona 3

PSN:GoddessFoxy-E

》My No Commentary PS4 Youtube Channel《

Tasuki

Thanks everyone. Yeah it shocked us all how fast she went. We are thinking it was cancer duento how fast she went.

@FullbringIchigo I see what you're saying but they don't care about the rules all they care about is how many times they can post their garbage before being caught. If they did care about the rules they wouldn't have done it in the first place.

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

FullbringIchigo

@Tasuki i guess so

"Don't try to be a great man just be a man and let history make it's own judgments"

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

RogerRoger

@Ralizah So I owe you an apology.

I am most definitely not myself today, haven't been for quite a while actually but it isn't an excuse. You were absolutely right to jump on my comments earlier because reading them back, they only serve as examples of the kind of behaviour I was trying (and failing, badly) to condemn.

Not sure why you deleted that last comment; it's a good and valid one, and should stand on the record to cap off my public stupidity.

I hope this won't have a negative impact on our future interactions around here.

PSN ID: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Th3solution

@kyleforrester87 Yeah, after posting I had a change of heart and retracted my apology. I’m sorry for nothing. Lol 😜

But in actuality I deleted my first comment as I thought better of my silly joke and didn’t want to give Rog the impression I was making light of his rather moving and sincere apology (whether needed or not). We have too few of those displays of humility on the internet so kudos for the gesture.

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Th3solution

@kyleforrester87 Hmmm.... okay, we’ll here’s your apology — On behalf of Push Square, I hereby apologize that Fez was not selected as the greatest game of all time. ...And I’m sorry that Spider-Man is so awesome.

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Ralizah

@RogerRoger I deleted the last comment because I'm not a huge fan of arguing with people unless it's something really important. Especially people I otherwise enjoy talking to. Also, that last post devolved purely into scolding. It's not my place to scold you.

I do appreciate the apology, though! You're not stupid, and it takes a big guy to go into public and say: "I was wrong." It's one of the hardest things in the world.

We're cool.

Playing depressing games alone in my cold, dark room <3

PSN: Ralizah

KratosMD

While we're on this apologetic train I'd like to apologise to @kyleforrester87 for my behaviour before I left the forums earlier this year.

I'd also like to apologise to @Kidfried (if I haven't already, I don't remember) for how I behaved last year.

And finally, an apology to the rest of the PushSquare community for abandoning all the polls I had planned to do this year for you guys.

KratosMD

RogerRoger

@Ralizah Thanks for your reply and for accepting my apology.

People don't have to be stupid to still do stupid things. I really dislike myself when I get stuck in particularly bloody-minded and / or short-sighted moods. I've subsequently deleted my last comment in the thread; whilst I'm not a fan of revisionist history, I would quite like you to have the last word in that exchange, for anybody still passing through.

I have zero problem with being called out, scolded or put in my place. When I'm wrong, I'm wrong, and it often takes somebody pushing back to snap me out of a wrong-headed approach. I'm grateful that, in yesterday's case, it was somebody as reasonable and as understanding as you.

@kyleforrester87 If I've done anything to offend or upset you, then there's an apology here with your name on it. Please let me know what so that I can try and ensure it doesn't happen again.

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@kyleforrester87 ...so what, with an apology in the bank, I'm allowed to offend you at some point? Well, that's just swell. A free shot to offend somebody, and it's the one guy who's practically un-offendable!

Making It So Since 1987

Kidfried

In any argument, someone could say something they don't mean, or something can be taken that way. It happens a lot on forums.

So, @RogerRoger don't take it too heavy, and @KratosMD I knew you meant well, and I'll return the apologies for any of my rudeness in the past. Sorry!

Kidfried

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic