Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 3,081 to 3,100 of 10,080

Rudy_Manchego

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Don’t worry, I know no one in easily commutable distance with a PSVR or even remotely similar gaming tastes. It is why things forums like Push Square are so awesome!

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

HallowMoonshadow

Ha ha Definitely @Rudy_Manchego

Just wished I'd found this place a bit sooner (Well... Realised there was a forum section at least, I'd known of PushSquare for a while!)

Never joined any other ones as they were a bit much... Push Square is pretty chill and friendly I really like that about this place

So thanks all of ya (Roger, Kyle, Ralizah, Solution, Kidfried, Johnny, Kal, Frigate, Noisy, Gremio, mooky, KratosMD + others I can't think of at the moment) for making me feel welcome!

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

JohnnyShoulder

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy That is what drew me to this place too, I was looking for a forum after one closed down and this had a similar vibe. Other sites were either too busy or toxic for much liking. Glad you are enjoying your time here!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

HallowMoonshadow

If there is any of that talk as well @crimsontadpoles it seems to be pretty much all on the news articles so it's fairly easy to just ignore it/filter it out

Lol I am enjoying it @JohnnyShoulder and I think my partner is a little relieved as well that I don't gab on to her about gaming as much as well

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

RogerRoger

@Fullbringlchigo Moving this out of the screencap topic...

Are you training for your SIA licence with a particular career path / job in mind?

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

andreoni79

Few hours ago I just jumped down of my old Focus after having smoke and flame coming out from the vents. When the firemen arrived the car was as already a pile of melted plastic and metal. πŸ˜“

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

RogerRoger

@andreoni79 Blimey! Glad you're alright, well done for getting out of there.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

andreoni79

@RogerRoger Thanks. Luckly it happened in a small road so nobody else get involved. But watching my car exploding and burning wasn't very comforting. I needed it for my job and now I have to waste money for something I already had...

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

kyleforrester87

@andreoni79 that sucks. Pretty extreme for it to basically blow up. These things have a way of working out for the better in the end, though πŸ‘πŸ»

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

HallowMoonshadow

Jeez glad you're ok and no one got hurt andreoni79!

mookysam

Why is it the fields have to be mucked on one of the hottest days of the year? My flat now smells like a barnyard.

@andreoni79 Yikes that's scary. Glad you're okay.

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

WanderingBullet

Lightsaber Duel - Fencing Senior World Championships Moscow 2015

The Lightsaber is recognized as an official discipline by French Fencing Federation as well.

Huntin' monsters erryday.

RogerRoger

@WanderingBullet ...shows how seriously the French Fencing Federation takes the sport, if they think all of that acrobatic stick-twirling has anything to do with actual swordsmanship.

Still looks eye-bleedingly cool, though.

Making It So Since 1987

WanderingBullet

@RogerRoger It does look cool but the sound effects helped a lot.lol Also, not a whole lot of people were watching this. Lots of empty seats it seems.

Huntin' monsters erryday.

RogerRoger

@WanderingBullet Oh, heck yeah. What's a lightsaber without its wum-wum?

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@LN78 i know right, if it's not ready for launch then they should delay it until it is

i'm so sick of this "push it out and patch it later" mentality publishers and developers have now a days

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

JohnnyShoulder

@Frigate It gets like that here in the UK when there is a bit of snow. Country goes into panic mode.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Thrillho

@JohnnyShoulder @Frigate When we had "the Beast from the East" last year, it was a good week before we had milk and bread back on the shelves in Devon. It was crazy how people did panic buy but also how vulnerable this area was to a period of bad weather, let alone something like an actual hurricane!

Thrillho

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic