Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 2,821 to 2,840 of 3,366

JohnnyShoulder

@KratosMD Glad to hear everything is going well for you and to have you back on this forum!

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Kidfried

@KratosMD Welcome back!

@RogerRoger Completely agree with you. I'm glad Sony, but also Nintendo with their Directs a bit, are shaking up the media/journo landscape.

Kidfried

KALofKRYPTON

@JohnnyShoulder @KratosMD
Yo... Drizzle..? 🤔 No sorry, that's too British.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

RogerRoger

@Kidfried Yes, credit where credit is due, Nintendo definitely got the ball rolling. Problem with Nintendo is that they're so unique and quirky (for good and for bad) anything they did, and still do, kinda elicits an eye-rolling "oh, Nintendo, you so crazy".

Look who's crazy now, eh? The fallout from this year's E3 is gonna be interesting.

PSN ID: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

andreoni79

@KratosMD Welcome back! And guess what? Right yesterday I ordered a retail copy of ME Andromeda since I needed some sci-fi!

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

JohnnyShoulder

@andreoni79 I downloaded the demo the other day as I too have a Sci-fi itch.

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.

KratosMD

@andreoni79 Thanks mate! Also, let us know your thoughts on the game since I still have a craving for more ME. I think it would be interesting to hear someone's opinion on it now that the game has been patched numerous times since release.

KratosMD

Rudy_Manchego

@KratosMD Hey welcome back!! Glad the internship is working out.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

https://jambags.co.uk

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

KratosMD

@Rudy_Manchego Thanks mate, yeah I'm glad as well. I've learned so much throughout the past couple of months, it's been a great experience for me.

KratosMD

ellisael

Just venting about a day that doesn't seem to get better even by looking at cute pics of puppies and kittens online. Wretched day. Can't wait for it to be over!

ellisael

Thrillho

@KratosMD How far into the Mass Effect games are you at the moment? And which DLC have you picked up?

Thrillho

RogerRoger

@ellisael Good to know I'm not the only one who immediately Googles for funny dog videos at the end of a particularly stressful day. Hope you're alright!

Making It So Since 1987

KratosMD

@Thrillho I've finished the entire trilogy and played through all the DLCs of the three games.

The DLC for ME2 and ME3 was very good as a matter of fact. I feel like it added a lot of substance to the games, in terms of squad members but also interesting and distinct missions compared to the main story. I did buy them during sales though, as I don't think they're worth full price since each pack is only a couple of hours long at most.

Edited on by KratosMD

KratosMD

JohnnyShoulder

@KratosMD Wow, that is really good going considering you been busy with real life stuff too!

FullbringIchigo

OK so i was playing Jump Force and i saw a person with a character called, well F**k N*****s, how does this get past the games filters? i would have thought it would have been either censored or outright blocked

"I like Star Wars. It was young King Arthur growing up, slaying the evil emperor finally. There's nothing wrong with that kind of entertainment - everything doesn't have to create a philosophy for you - for your whole life. You can also have fun." - Gene Roddenberry

KratosMD

@JohnnyShoulder Haha yeah. I've actually taken every opportunity I can to play through the series. I remember spending the entirety of my Easter break blasting through the majority of ME2, lol. Such a great game, it was really hard to put down at times.

KratosMD

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Was it their PSN username, or is there an in-game system to rename your character? Because if it's the latter then it'd be the responsibility of the publisher.

That's still utterly disgusting, though. Any kind of report system in-game, perhaps?

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger it was an in game name for the character but they was gone before i had a chance to do anything

oh by the way i just censored my post because it's a disgusting thing to write but their name wasn't censored in game, it was written in full for everyone to read

"I like Star Wars. It was young King Arthur growing up, slaying the evil emperor finally. There's nothing wrong with that kind of entertainment - everything doesn't have to create a philosophy for you - for your whole life. You can also have fun." - Gene Roddenberry

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic