Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 2,781 to 2,800 of 3,109

ZeD

@RogerRoger I will be heading to IKEA this Monday so that night I will be building more flat pack. Already built and entire bedroom last month BUT as a bonus I treated my self to a new OLED TV to place on the furniture I built

Staff Writer @ www.otakugamers.uk
PSN: zedmayer
115 Platinums
Latest Platinum : Slayaway Camp (PS4)
Working On: Patapon/Game of Thrones/Grim Fandango

PSN: zedmayer | Twitter:

kyleforrester87

Playing Dark Souls 1 at the moment, made it all the way through the catacombs and that other pitch black area (tomb of giants?) came to a locked door. I thought the second bell was down there 😂 horrific trying to get out again. Took hours falling about in the dark. Found a torch eventually which helped. I think I did that area way early lol

Edited on by kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

JohnnyShoulder

@kyleforrester87 Ha ha yeah I think most people go that way when they first play Dark Souls. I didn't go there till much later in the game. I know some people hated, but I really liked it, proper scary like.

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Octane

Does it matter? Even their full releases feel like early access, so what's the difference?

Octane

RogerRoger

@ZeD How went the flatpacks?

Tomorrow I'm building a new desk, just so that I can measure the available space before buying the biggest monitor possible for my forthcoming PC.

Always good to have something to put on the furniture you build!

PSN ID: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

ZeD

@RogerRoger put a simple one up last night but I need to paint a wall before I put the last item up. Half way there 😑

115 Platinums

ZeD

@FullbringIchigo this is going to be a strange one as X1 offer 360 games in the service but PSNow added a few EA titles a few months back

115 Platinums

RogerRoger

@ZeD Halfway is better than no way! Best of luck getting it finished. Thank goodness there's another Bank Holiday weekend in May, eh?

Making It So Since 1987

kyleforrester87

How is everyone doing? I’ve not been on the forum much recently, feeling out of the loop.

Has anyone important decided enough is enough and left? Any amazing comebacks I need to know about? Any troublesome n00bs you need help taking down?

kyleforrester87

RogerRoger

@kyleforrester87 You've been gone so long, I mistook you for a troublesome n00b and was about to ask you for help in taking down yourself.

Other than that, welcome back! Feels like it's been business as usual around here of late.

Making It So Since 1987

kyleforrester87

@Octane urgh

@RogerRoger I’m troublesome but I’ve earned my stripes through years of putting up with all ya’ll nonsense

I bet we’re super hyped for the 10 minute FF7 Remake info blow out we’ll be getting tonight. Pushsquare have really been bigging this one up so i’ll be sending angry emails if it doesn’t deliver!

Edited on by kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

JohnnyShoulder

@kyleforrester87 lots of jam has been consumed. Some of it fell on someones controller.

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Frigate

EA need to focus on what's important and make a new Fight Night.

Frigate

Fight_Sora_Fight

Just finished watching 'Raising Kratos'. What a fantastic documentary. I kinda want to replay the game now.

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

themcnoisy

Watching Eurovision

Without snacks

Can life get any worse than this?

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic