Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 2,761 to 2,780 of 10,090

Tasuki

@Octane I agree I would just wait for the PS5, I am in the same boat there. The only reason I would buy a Pro is if there is some crazy deal on it like one on Black Friday or something similar to that.

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

KALofKRYPTON

OG PS4 death is probably going to be the only thing that get's buying a PS5. And even then, a replacement base PS4 will likely be a far, far cheaper option. So I'm not adverse to that either.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

Octane

@Tasuki Yeah, the thing is, I've got a 4K TV for about a year now. Games still look good, but I also like the idea that they can look even better right now, especially since everything I'm looking forward to are visual spectacles in their own way. If I can find a €250 Pro during Black Friday I may nab one I think.

Otherwise I'll have to play them all again on the PS5

Octane

Tasuki

@KALofKRYPTON Right that's another place I stand right now. Even if my OG PS4 dies, I would probably just buy a slim, or pro pefore a PS5. There are still plenty of PS4 games I want to play and yeah there's a few PS5 but they are probably going to be arriving a bit after the PS5 giving me the chance to complete more of my backlog.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

JohnnyShoulder

@Octane I'm with the others I personally would wait until ps5 is here. Waiting to playing some of the games doesn't really bother me. I have a OG base PS4 too and I would only get a pro if mine breaks. I don't have a 4k tv though, but will be getting one eventually.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

mookysam

@Thrillho Ooh thanks for the tag. That. Is. Awesome!!! And simultaneously unwieldy. 😂

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

kyleforrester87

Anyone still using an OG PS4 and 1080 TV should be banned from the site, and maybe even the entire internet. But that’s just, like, my opinion.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

DerMeister

@kyleforrester87 I have a PS4 Slim, so looks like I'm still kicking.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

DerMeister

@kyleforrester87 You know you don't want to get rid of me. I'm too loveable! Who'll be the guy that keeps Crash relevant and bemoans console wars if I leave? Gotta fill a niche.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

FullbringIchigo

well i had started to use Nintendo Life again BUT no more, i thought the comments section here was getting bad but damn man, over there you can't even say anything without getting jumped on

i'll stick to what i'm doing here, the forums and the odd comments

it's a cesspit over there i tell you

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

kyleforrester87

@FullbringIchigo to be fair, people always say it’s rubbish on X, Y, Z site. I’m sure people don’t like what me or you have to say either, it is what it is really. But the reality is it’s a busier site so you will get more people that rub you up the wrong way.

kyleforrester87

FullbringIchigo

@kyleforrester87 they was arguing about Sony censoring Senran Kagura and all i said was i'm OK with it on that game because they are all underage girls

they dropped on my like a tonne of bricks

i logged out and deleted the book mark, not going back there

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

kyleforrester87

@FullbringIchigo yeah at that point I’d just dive in with both feet and see how far I can string the person along. It’s that or leave forever and I prefer to have a bit of fun with them lol

kyleforrester87

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic