Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 2,621 to 2,640 of 3,156

Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

Dreams beta/early access isn't it?

Edited on by Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

You don't need to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of - Aigis, Persona 3

"No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering" - Hollow Knight

KALofKRYPTON

@Octane @Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy @Kidfried

Oh... Why do you need your wallet?

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

Octane

@Kidfried I forgot, but did you get in the beta at some point?

@KALofKRYPTON Because it's €30, and I can't add funds to my wallet using the PlayStation app!

Octane

Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

First come first serve for the limited codes and it's £30 or so for the early access if I'm remembering correctly @KALofKRYPTON

edit

Looks like Octane beat me to it!

You don't need to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of - Aigis, Persona 3

"No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering" - Hollow Knight

KALofKRYPTON

@Octane @Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy
Oh I see...

OK - i thought the beta for it would be open this time. I don't really pay that much attention to it. Looks like an incredible tool - but as with LBP, I'll likely never set aside the time to fully appreciate it.

Also, I have Elite Dangerous on the go now, so that's plenty to be getting on with

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

Well I hope you @Kidfried and @Octane (not to mention anyone else) gets in the early access ok!

I would too but... i was useless at LBP 1&2's level editors... I'd be completely overwhelmed by dreams 😅

Octane

@KALofKRYPTON It is open. Kinda. It will be up on the store for anyone to purchase; but these ''early access'' copies will be limited. We don't know how many copies there are going to be. I assume they'll take it off the store once they've sold a certain number of them.

@Kidfried At least it's kinda straight forward getting in this time. Not getting a confirmation mail during the beta invites was a terrible system IMO. I still don't know if my request got through.

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy @KALofKRYPTON Well, you can always appreciate the games made by others. People have made incredible things in just a month during the beta, so I can't even imagine the things that will be available in Dreams at the end of the year.

Octane

KALofKRYPTON

@Octane Ah.

It's certainly something I'll keep an eye on for the player creations at least. Doubt I'll buy it though - but I always say that, then 6 months down the line change my mind!

Rudy_Manchego

I have the reminder in my calendar for tomorrow so I can check from work.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

https://jambags.co.uk

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

Octane

Man, I love history and architecture; seeing the Notre-Dame go up in flames like that is difficult to watch.

Octane

RogerRoger

@Octane Heartbreaking. I won't even watch the footage. It was on a shortlist of places I'd like to have seen when I visit Paris early next year.

PSN ID: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Octane

@RogerRoger Yeah, it's going to take a few years before everything is rebuild again I think.

Octane

mookysam

Very sad. It's a beautiful building. I hope it can be saved.

mookysam

PSN: mookysam

themcnoisy

Just had a nice korma followed by a pack of midget gems.

Tomorrow is all about the chinese noodle bar and bbq chicken and bacon pizza in the Evening.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

themcnoisy

@kyleforrester87 lol millions

@JohnnyShoulder Yup I thought I was in the food thread. rofl.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic