Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 2,621 to 2,640 of 10,090

RogerRoger

@ZeD Halfway is better than no way! Best of luck getting it finished. Thank goodness there's another Bank Holiday weekend in May, eh?

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

kyleforrester87

How is everyone doing? I’ve not been on the forum much recently, feeling out of the loop.

Has anyone important decided enough is enough and left? Any amazing comebacks I need to know about? Any troublesome n00bs you need help taking down?

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

RogerRoger

@kyleforrester87 You've been gone so long, I mistook you for a troublesome n00b and was about to ask you for help in taking down yourself.

Other than that, welcome back! Feels like it's been business as usual around here of late.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

kyleforrester87

@Octane urgh

@RogerRoger I’m troublesome but I’ve earned my stripes through years of putting up with all ya’ll nonsense

I bet we’re super hyped for the 10 minute FF7 Remake info blow out we’ll be getting tonight. Pushsquare have really been bigging this one up so i’ll be sending angry emails if it doesn’t deliver!

Edited on by kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

JohnnyShoulder

@kyleforrester87 lots of jam has been consumed. Some of it fell on someones controller.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Fight_Teza_Fight

Just finished watching 'Raising Kratos'. What a fantastic documentary. I kinda want to replay the game now.

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

themcnoisy

Watching Eurovision

Without snacks

Can life get any worse than this?

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Jaz007

I’ve been in this airport for 7 hours now. Flights gotten way delayed because of Texas weather. I’ve got another 3 hours to go I think before I get on my flight. I hope it doesn’t get delayed again.

Jaz007

themcnoisy

@Jaz007 Airport delays are the worst. I was stuck in Ibiza for 14 hours once. We got a free baguette though. Hope you get the Plane soon bro.

Eurovision - Norway or Denmark for the win!

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Th3solution

@Jaz007 I hope you have your Vita with you. Wouldn’t want you to have to be stuck playing Candy Crush or some peasant casual garbage on your phone the whole time. 😉

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Jaz007

@Th3solution I don’t have my Vita, but I do have my Switch. It’s been quite helpful at times.

Jaz007

Jaz007

45 minute delay 😭. How do you not realize you need the delay before the time you let people on. So close...

Jaz007

Jaz007

Well boys, it’s gonna be overnighter. 31 hours by the time I leave tomorrow and slept in the airport. Wish me luck! 😂

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic