Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 2,441 to 2,460 of 10,078

KALofKRYPTON

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy šŸ¤”... I cannot argue with frugality.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

Th3solution

@Rudy_Manchego Good grief, eggs on pizza?! What in the world are you British doing over there? What next, blood pudding tacos? Yuck.

ā€œWe cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.ā€

Thrillho

@Th3solution A Fiorentina (or occasionally a Florentine) is normally spinach and an egg in the middle, and quite nice too.

Thrillho

Th3solution

@Thrillho I stand corrected. Letā€™s get a consult from the Italian - do they put eggs on their pizza in Florence? @andreoni79

ā€œWe cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.ā€

Rudy_Manchego

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Don't worry, I did the same with my 2DS. Happy with the choice and if you own a 3DS or 2DS you are defo a Nintendrone. Welcome! Plus, saying no to a Hawaiian is the admission fee.

@Th3solution @Thrillho It is a legitimate pizza in that you can get it in restaurants but to me it is an omelette with an identity crisis.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

Octane

@Th3solution I've seen pizza carbonara in Italy (with eggs on top); but even that sounds like an insult to both pizza and pasta carbonara

I've been to cities in northern Italy like Trento and Bolzano, and you'll find pizzas loaded with various Austrian sausages. But I guess that area isn't famous for its pizzas either; it was pretty good though.

Octane

HallowMoonshadow

@Rudy_Manchego I only really got it cus my DS broke and to play PokĆ©mon X & Omega Ruby though... Plus not much of a Nintendrone if the SNES bored me to tears back in the day... šŸ˜›

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

KALofKRYPTON

@Th3solution "blood pudding tacos" - you mean black pudding? That could be a game changer! Black pudding goes with everything!

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

Rudy_Manchego

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy I only really got it cus my DS broke and to play PokƩmon X & Omega Ruby though...

I stopped reading after that and assume you loved the SNES and had lovely things to say!!!!

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

Kidfried

There are SNES games worth more to me than most of my family.

Kidfried

HallowMoonshadow

@Rudy_Manchego @Kidfried

Well... I certainly feel sheepish.
Baa!

I don't think even the primary school kids I teach would laugh at that awful joke šŸ˜…

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

andreoni79

@Th3solution I'd rather put an egg on my PS4 than on a pizza. If someone is selling you a pizza with an egg on it in Florence, he's mocking you.

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

andreoni79

@Octane You sound prepared, man! In summer I work in Trentino and I love their mix of italian-german food.
Pizza : American pizza = Bratwurst : hot-dog

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

Octane

@andreoni79 Yeah, I'm going back this summer, but to Liguria. I've been going there since as long as I can remember, so it always feels like coming home in a way.

Octane

HallowMoonshadow

Aww thanks @crimsontadpoles !

I thought I almost killed the chat there with how eerily silent the chat then went after it šŸ˜…

Also PUBG is banned and illegal to play in Nepal now!

You can genuinely get arrested from it cus it's; addictive, there's been incidents of kids throwing phones at parents and the government has apparently talked to psychologists and they say it makes kids violent.

Maybe the brat just needs the phone taken off them? šŸ˜›

Th3solution

@KALofKRYPTON I didnā€™t know there was a difference between blood pudding, black pudding, and blood sausage. It all sounds revolting, to be honest.

@andreoni79 Thatā€™s a pretty good analogy. In the States it even applies from one area of the country to another, where the northern US completely ruins Mexican food, and the seafood in the Southwest is so far removed from what it started out as that itā€™s hardly even the same dish as what one would get in the Northeast.
And Iā€™ve seen a lot of really questionable things called ā€œhamburgersā€ as well. Like burgers with fruit on them. I did have a burger with a fried egg on it actually and it was marvelous.

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Maybe the comments from the royal family (I forget who it was .. Prince William? Is there a Prince William? Iā€™m showing my ignorance of basic British Royalty right now) about banning Fortnite is not too out of order.
Iā€™ve never played PUBG and donā€™t play to, but Iā€™m glad I donā€™t live in Nepal. Thatā€™s a very slippery slope to start.

Ryall

@Th3solution Prince William is the eldest son of the Crown Prince and third in line to the throne who will probably eventually be king he has never expressed a controversial opinion in his life in public.
Prince Harry is the Crown Princeā€™s youngest son he is sixth in line to the throne and enjoys doing controversial things like wearing Nazi uniforms and calling for popular things to be banned. Prince Harry was the one who called fortnight to be banned.

Edited on by Ryall

Ryall

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic