Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 2,401 to 2,420 of 2,741

Frigate

@kyleforrester87 My goodness. Hard to find your posts. Forums need work.

Bought Transonic 2.8 2016 on the cheap. Time to start touring SWFL.

Frigate

themcnoisy

@Rudy_Manchego only just seen your post mate. Hope your more chilled now.

Funny that you mention Hyrule Warriors. I have just started Warriors All Stars tonight which is absolutely awful In many ways and would review badly. However its also very straight forward and a neat playable game to run through without thinking much. Perfect for destressing.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Heavyarms55

Holy crap! I never realized I could use my same account here as I use on NintendoLife! Hello Sony people! Take me to your leader!

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx
Feel free to add me

Kidfried

@Heavyarms55 Hi there!

You can place your daily offerings to Kojima on that table over there. Also, don't mention the death of the Vita over here. We like to pretend it's still still.

Kidfried

Heavyarms55

@Kidfried Hey I think the Vita was a massive missed opportunity. I love portable gaming, and here in Japan it did much better than in the west! It wasn't a bad device it just didn't get the love it deserved.

Feel free to add me

KALofKRYPTON

Everyone do the quiz!

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

themcnoisy

@KALofKRYPTON roll call!

@Heavyarms55 Konichiwa. Its great that the log ins work on both. We have a big crossover of peeps who use both. I'm strictly PS due to time constraints but it's a nice feature of the 2 websites.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Heavyarms55

@themcnoisy That's fair enough. I've been vaguely aware of this site for a while, from the occasional mention on NintendoLife, but on a whim while procrastinating at work I looked it up.

Feel free to add me

Tasuki

@Heavyarms55 It's amazing how many people don't know that their NL account works here and vice versa. It can be a pain sometimes though as if you get banned on either site your banned from both

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

KALofKRYPTON

@Tasuki So no Ninty flaming?!

Also, fast work on that dating thread... shame really...

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

Jaz007

Was that dating thread serious? Please tell me it wasn’t. Our profiles don’t even display gender anymore. That has to be one of the worst ideas I’ve ever heard of, to have a dating thread on here.

Backkoggery ID: Jaz007

Tasuki

@Jaz007 I wouldn't be surprised if it was. To be honest it's not the first one to pop up here. A few years ago I got accused of hating same sex couples cause some guy created a thread to find guys like him and I shut it down. Told him the same thing this isn't a dating site and he went off on me. Kinda sad honestly cause to me it don't matter who people want to date and what not

Edited on by Tasuki

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Heavyarms55

@Tasuki Well from everything I have seen from the mods and admins, that really shouldn't be a concern. They don't seem to ban someone unless they are really toxic.

Feel free to add me

Kidfried

@Jaz007 I couldn't care less about the gender of my date. I only care for their trophy count. 😎

Kidfried

RogerRoger

@Tasuki Sorry to hear that guy who created the older dating topic attacked you for shutting it down. I hate it when people think they're above the rules like that, and can "play their card" to get their own way whenever they want (and I say that as somebody with a full deck, still in its cellophane wrapping).

PSN ID: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Octane

So Google's new ''gaming platform'' turns out to be a streaming service.

Octane

Rudy_Manchego

@themcnoisy Cheers, got a good solid day in on shadow of the tomb raider and also rearranged my retro game collection. In between I got carbon monoxide poisoning and had some curry. Eventful few days!

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

https://jambags.co.uk

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

RogerRoger

@Rudy_Manchego Holy cow! Who will play you in the movie?!

Hope you're feeling much better now (didn't know curry was the go-to remedy for carbon monoxide poisoning) and that you enjoyed your time with Lara.

PSN ID: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic