Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 241 to 260 of 10,079

FullbringIchigo

@Octane
Untitled

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Octane

The PS4 isn’t excused from criticism. People are allowed to be disappointed.

Octane

Kidfried

Huh, what are you talking about?

Kidfried

Fight_Teza_Fight

What’s there to be disappointed about?

The PS4 is the greatest console ever made.
Anyone that disagrees with me is a troll. /s

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

Rudy_Manchego

I agree - all my girlfriends have ultimately been disappointed. It's fine!

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

kyleforrester87

I'm off to see Blade Runner at Secret Cinema next month. My name is Nathaniel Woodville. I'm a scavenger. Need to get my outfit sorted. Clear umbrella with a neon light is a given. Can't wait to get my role play on.

"You are the citizens of nowhere - part of the street movement living in the depths of the city. Your heart lies in reimagining the world through art and spirituality. You are the dreamers, the rockers, the Hare Krishnas and new wave nuns. You thrive on poetry, invention, activism and the spirit of punk. You see humanity in everyone. You operate at night in groups. You have no fixed abode. Your objective is to unite this broken city in the spirit of expression and communion."

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

JohnnyShoulder

@KratosMD Thats cos your not playing video games. Withdrawal symptoms.

In all seriousness hope ya okay dude.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Wesker

I don't like Eurogamer's new design.

Wesker

Th3solution

@KratosMD I hope everything comes out okay on your exam! Enjoy some well deserved gaming as a way to cleanse your brain of all that academia.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

KALofKRYPTON

@Wesker It's rather slow - but I'm my work PC, which uses a very, very old version of Chrome that I can't update. So after being on the site for more than 30 seconds I get a full screen WoT advert that I can't dismiss!

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

Fight_Teza_Fight

One common criticism I’ve seen thrown around the web is how ‘generic’ GOW looks & how Sony’s first party line up is all turning into TLOU clones.

I kind of get it, but at the same time it’s not like Sony are just pumping these out.
Third person, cinematic, story driven single player game is what I think of when I think ‘Sony First Party’.
Is that a bad thing?

Edited on by Fight_Teza_Fight

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

Fight_Teza_Fight

@KratosMD Yeah me neither. I do think Nintendo have done a good job on diversifying their portfolio as of late, but they’ll always be best known for their colourful platformers.

I do hope Japan Studio are cooking up something different.
Would love to see a big budget blockbuster JRPG from them for the PS5 launch.

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.

Rudy_Manchego

I guess it could be argued but then, I would argue, that is sort of the in vogue game style at the moment. How many single player games have been third person story driven games? Evil Within, Assasins Creed, Quantum Break, Tomb Raider, Final Fantasy XV, Mass Effect Andromeda, Ghost Recon etc, Dark Souls 3. It was the same back in the last gen when every game was an FPS shooter - COD, Medal of Honour, Bioshock, Killzone, Resistance etc.

At the same time Sony have a fair few exclusives this gen that aren't third person. I think it is more of a trend - adult story driven games are drawing inspiration from other games.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic