Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 221 to 240 of 10,088

Jaz007

I just saw this FTP on the store called Nebula Reals? Can someone explain what this things point of existence is? I looked it up online briefly and don’t understand. You do nothing?

Jaz007

Octane

@Jaz007 The internet has changed a lot since two years, hasn't it?

It's like an online messenger, but with actual 3D environments and characters. I think that's the best way to describe those types of ''games''.

Octane

kyleforrester87

Hahaha slang for a dump. No, but maybe it should be haha.

Yeah, i slipped and fell on my ass. It was majestic.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

JohnnyShoulder

@kyleforrester87 Did you make yellow snow? 😷

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Kidfried

@kyleforrester87 So, not that majestic after all?

I haven't slipped over the snow and ice as of yet. So, that's a first for me! I'll try walking on the frozen lake here later this afternoon though, so who knows what will happen. If I might drown, then I hope someone's willing to vote on MGS3 in my name in the BGOAT thread.

Kidfried

Gremio108

@Kidfried Surely MGS Piste Walker would be more appropriate?

I have just realised that the above joke is terrible, sorry everyone.

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

Th3solution

@Kidfried If you succumb to the ravages of nature, I will cast the vote in your honor if you do the same for me, although it won’t be slipping on ice, it will be death from these nachos I just ate. I think the cheese was actually melted plastic.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Rudy_Manchego

Well snow day for me, nothing to do but sit back and play videoga-- oh wait, I have kids and therefore am stuck in a living nightmare with my Ps4 just looking at me from the corner.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

Octane

@Rudy_Manchego Selling is your best option if you can't play video games anymore. You can even put the money towards more video games, a win-win situation if you ask me.

Octane

Rudy_Manchego

@Octane Ebay and Gumtree have put up rules for that and I only accept PayPal.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

kyleforrester87

Had another fall this morning. Still reeling. Fell down 10 steps and cracked my back and elbows on the bottom. If I repeat what I said at the bottom I will be heavily moderated. I'm gunna be sore tomorrow.

I don't like this weather. I'm not good at it.

Edited on by kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Octane

Saw a duck today, looked like he was taking a bath, but there was a sheath of ice on top of him and his eyes were closed.

Octane

JohnnyShoulder

@kyleforrester87 Were you drunk when you fell? 🍺

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

JohnnyShoulder

@kyleforrester87 That is what I call dedication!

Th3solution

@kyleforrester87 Dude! Is it time to invest in a walker? Maybe a power wheelchair? Continually falling like this is not a sustainable lifestyle. Break a thumb and ... all you’ll be able to play is VR.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic