Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 1,981 to 2,000 of 3,030

Kidfried

Replying to it here as to not to distract from the original topic.

@KratosMD Like the last time you're assuming something about my intentions which isn't true. You're making it into a personal thing whereas I was just expressing my thoughts on the matter.

Honestly I just don't see this going anywhere and I don't like being accused of or assumed of taking jabs at anyone, because I don't. Just need to protect my own health, so I'll leave it at that and will bid all of you farewell for now.

Kidfried

Octane

So I was at Saturn today, and I felt sorry for the big pile of Fallout 76 copies, special editions and merchandise that were thrown on a big pile. Seems nobody was buying them.

@Kidfried You're not leaving, are you?

Octane

KratosMD

@Kidfried It doesn't matter what your intentions were when you literally started arguing in a childish and annoying manner. It's like accidentally running over a person and saying "well it wasn't my intention to hurt you, don't blame it on me". Not only were you trying to be a smartypants, you were putting words into my mouth and acting like I was laying forth multiple quotes when I only quoted one thing. I honestly don't understand what your deal is with me when you're perfectly normal with everyone else here. It's like you always have to force your point onto me, and when I tell you to back off you start getting all defensive like right now. It's madness.

I've decided that I'm putting you on my ignore list (and you're free to do so as well with me) just so that our quarrels stop affecting other members. Because I honestly feel like nothing's going to change so we might as well stop ruining the mood.

KratosMD

RogerRoger

@LieutenantFatman Thanks for the heads-up on this; as a huge Metal Gear fan, and as somebody with a tabletop-obsessed partner, I'll be keeping a close eye!

PSN ID: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

LieutenantFatman

@RogerRoger
Yes, it does sound promising, really hoping it's great, I'll be keeping a close eye on it. Looking forward to seeing the miniatures too.

LieutenantFatman

DerMeister

So, I haven't been as active as I'd like on here recently because for whatever reason, I keep having severe headaches. It sounds so lame, but the pain is bad enough to keep me from doing anything. I can't even look at small light without flinching. It's always on the right side of my head too, and I've been dealing with this since Sunday last week. I don't know what's causing it, but I've been downing Ibuprofen like candy and drinking medical powder like kool-aid since. However, it hasn't fully went away yet and I'm hoping it isn't something serious. I get one day without headaches and it comes back the next.

I wanted to let everyone know just in case I find myself taking leave. I'm hoping it just passes on and I can enjoy another headache-less day.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

FullbringIchigo

@DerMeister GO TO THE DOCTOR

better safe than sorry

FINAL FANTASY will NEVER reach 30 main numbered games because no one will ever be allowed to call a game FINAL FANTASY XXX

don't mind me i'm just changing my profile pic everyday to confuse people

DerMeister

@FullbringIchigo Very true, but I dunno if I can cover the cost at the moment. It's around $80 to my knowledge, and I would if I could, believe me. I'll save up for one in case they keep happening.

Edited on by DerMeister

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

kyleforrester87

@DerMeister yeah if you haven't already get your ar*e to the doctors to rule out any serious stuff. They may prescribe you some other anti inflammatory that'll be more effective or maybe even some fun opoids if you're lucky!! Hopefully it's just a phase and not something long term.

Edited on by kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

RogerRoger

@DerMeister Hope you feel better soon, but yeah; get that checked out ASAP, buddy. Nothing more important than your health but, with any luck, it's just a glitch.

Making It So Since 1987

Octane

A quick follow up from my Wipeout adventures. Retailer offered me a third one, and guaranteed it would be a new copy. I hesitated, but accepted the offer. Lo and behold, it's a sealed and new copy! When I pick up the parcel, I could hear the disc banging the sides of the case, and I knew it was a legit copy. I should've suspected something when the first game had the disc firmly stuck in place inside the case lol.

Octane

KratosMD

Well I just returned from my 3-day trip in another city and it was such a blast. I've never lived in a big city so it was really fun. The job interview went rather well I should say. I didn't mess up on anything major and I wasn't nervous at all. I think it was partly due to the work environment. I mean, everyone was young and nice and they had a dog at the office, it was really relaxing and cozy. They had flexible work hours, table tennis during lunch breaks, and showers in case you've worked out and need to wash yourself before starting to work. It seems like a really nice place to work at. I'll have to wait though until next week before they can get back to me with an answer, so it's going to be an agonising week lol. But hopefully I'll get the job, I would really love to move and finally start working.

Edited on by KratosMD

KratosMD

RogerRoger

@Octane Glad it was third time lucky. Why the heck didn't they just do that the first time?!

@KratosMD Fingers crossed it all falls into place; glad you had a good day and, no matter what, that it helped you make decisions about where you wanna be and what you wanna be doing.

Making It So Since 1987

andreoni79

@Octane Forever. You have two weeks to redeem them, but once you did that, they are yours forever.

"Subnautica will be free to download until 11:59PM EST on Dec 27. Best of all, once you grab the game, it’s yours to keep! The Epic Games store will be offering a free game every two weeks until the end of 2019. The next free game, Super Meat Boy, will be available beginning Dec 28th."
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/news/get-the-gift-of-su...

Edited on by andreoni79

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

Octane

@andreoni79 Seems like an unsustainable way of doing business, but I'm not going to complain. I wonder if the Epic Games store syncs with GOG like Steam does...

Edited on by Octane

Octane

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic