Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 1,921 to 1,940 of 10,077

Rudy_Manchego

@KratosMD Thanks man. I managed to backup all data to my Mac so going to see if I can restore my saves otherwise I have lost so much progress on Iconoclasts. Gaming time is so limited for me that the idea of losing a good few hours is soul destroying!

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

Rudy_Manchego

Actually nope, completely lost. As is about 8 hours of Assassins Creed, and 10 hours of P4G.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

Rudy_Manchego

@kyleforrester87 But I had almost finished that one and I have never finished an AC game because I get bored. Ok, maybe I get your point...

Th3solution

Quick shout out to @Kidfried and @KalofKrypton
Haven’t seen those guys around much lately and I always enjoy their posts. — Hope you chaps are alright and can pop in soon!
And also that LaNooch dude. He used to post every day and then vanished, like beemo. Those guys always had good insight as well.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

DerMeister

I think Kidfried left. They (can't remember the user's gender) said they were leaving in a post and the profile is now the default avatar. Hopefully they come back, both of them.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

Th3solution

@Octane @DerMeister Ah well, I know it’s the holiday season and people are buried in their real lives. I know I’ve not been as active the last few weeks as I usually am due to the busyness of the season. Hopefully all is well with them. You get attached to the other users on here and honestly care about them and so I can’t help but worry.
@kyleforrester87 It’s too bad that the thumbs down thing drove him away, since the function doesn’t really seem that intrusive. I don’t see PS going to a policy where thumbs down translates into bans or public shaming or anything drastic.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

IBeAGamer

I actually love Spyro much more than I did back in the early 90s. I've heard a lot of people complain about stuff like motion blur and stuff, I've not noticed anything wrong.

IBeAGamer

Tasuki

@DerMeister @Th3solution Yeah Kidfried got into with another user IIRC and it didn't go well, so he said he was leaving. Not sure if it was permenant or temporary. It could also be due to the holidays as well.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

RogerRoger

@Th3solution Thanks for checking up on some folks (I think LaNooch shortened that part of their username to "LN" if you're having difficulty finding them).

I'm PSN friends with both of the users you tagged and can see that they're still alive and gaming as much as possible. What with the holidays and all, I'll leave them be for now but may try dropping them a line in the New Year as you're right, I consider everybody here a friend; if they wanted to make clean breaks for whatever reasons, however, I'll respect that.

Oh, and your new avatar rocks. Must change mine, now that Christmas has passed.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Th3solution

@RogerRoger Sounds good. And thanks — I usually want to do an avatar that represents what I’ve been playing lately or one that relates to one of my favorite games. This year I’ve had a Bloodborne Hunter, and Lara Croft rising from the water. This time I wanted to have one to represent a favorite game that doesn’t have a lot of other avatars out there, so I immediately thought of NieR Automata. 2B is such a cool character and I figured I’d have a sweet gif of her slicing and doing some acrobatic combat, but alas.... I searched the internet and the number of appropriate 2B pics and gifs that won’t get me banned from the site is actually quite limited. 😂 I didn’t want to push my luck. So I decided on this one from The Order 1886 when Galahad finds Sackboy.

And I’m loving your new one too! By the way, due to your enthusiasm for Hitman, I used some store credit I had and got the first Hitman: The Definitive Edition. Not sure when I’ll get around to it, there are a lot of backlog games ahead of it, but my coupon was going to expire and so I needed to use it now.

RogerRoger

@Th3solution You're now the third person I've inadvertently convinced to pick up a Hitman game. I should work on commission!

Hope you enjoy it when you do play. And yeah, I know what you mean about searching for an appropriate avatar. Looking around for one of Agent 47 involved a lot of brutality, blood and strangulation, things I don't particularly want to advocate above all of my posts and comments. I was so relieved to find a good one that, whilst still somewhat belligerent, taps into the more ridiculous, tongue-in-cheek element of the games (and yeah, the chap being hit by a coconut totally deserves it, too... I checked).

Between us, we could've covered PushSquare in a tidal wave of sex and violence.

Oh well. Better luck next time.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

Th3solution

@RogerRoger Lol! I thought that was a large peach. I was wondering why it knocked him out. I figured 47 was just that strong. 😆

RogerRoger

@Th3solution Please tell me you already know that the Colorado level takes place on an old peach farm, and you can collect peaches and squish them on people's heads...?!

Making It So Since 1987

Th3solution

@RogerRoger No I actually didn’t know that. That’s hilarious! 😂

Wearl

Good morning, people.

Not much time until 2019: Do you have any new year's resolutions?

Most Wanted:
-The Last of Us: Part II
-New Deus Ex Game

Wearl

@JohnnyShoulder

Oh, thank you ^^

Question: Is the "Music Thread" here only for non game music?

Edited on by Wearl

Most Wanted:
-The Last of Us: Part II
-New Deus Ex Game

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic