Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 1,781 to 1,800 of 10,078

JohnnyShoulder

@Kidfried I continued our PayPal talk here so not to derail the Xbox thread.

Hmmm I don't think I've used PayPal like that, it takes money from my account whenever I use it to pay for something.

They usually test any new bank accounts by taking £1 and refunding it straight away. Did they not do that with yours?

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Octane

I just finished Astro Bot. I need a sequel ASAP!

Octane

Kidfried

Their account is gone, and their posts too. Farewell, I guess.

I did find a @BMO_Advanced, but I don't think that's the same person?

Kidfried

Jaz007

Maybe he deleted it? I mean, @Shogunrok and I (politely) disagreed with about Red Dead Online coming after the games launch being comparable to missing content in BFV, and then he said he began to regret sharing his thoughts. I’m not sure why he thought that, but maybe he didn’t like us anymore?

Jaz007

Tasuki

@Jaz007 That's honestly sad that he did that. I actually enjoyed his posts. Hopefully he will come back at some point

Also I didn't know you can delete your account. That's interesting.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Octane

@Tasuki Only Ant can do that. But it also means all of your posts are gone as well, everything gone.

Octane

Namco

@Kidfried Nope, I'm not the droid you're looking for!

His name was simply @beemo no trace of his account now... @Jaz007 is probably right and he left to his own accord

Side note: a very exclusive username is now for the taking! *laughs in evil (Just kidding I like my current one)

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

Jaz007

@Octane There’s a delete your account action on your profile settings. I don’t know if that contacts ant or not as I’m not gonna try. 😂
@Tasuki I also hope he comes back.

Jaz007

Octane

@Jaz007 I don't see it! Username, tagline, profile picture, profile banner, description, website and forum signature are the only options for me.

Octane

Jaz007

It’s below the other options. It’s kinda grey.

Jaz007

JohnnyShoulder

@Kidfried Good luck with your doctor's appointment today!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Kidfried

@BMO_Advanced That droid joke was spot on. Hats off to you!

@JohnnyShoulder Thanks. Got a referral for the neurologist - I didn't expect that, but the doctor said "don't worry just yet!" Well... we'll see, I guess!

Kidfried

Jaz007

@Octane Click on your account. You'll have profile/setting, ignored users, game collections, etc.
They all have their icons too. Below all of them is the delete option.

Jaz007

Jaz007

@Octane If you still can't find I'll put up a picture tomorrow.

Jaz007

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic