Forums

Topic: The Best Video Game Villains of All Time 2018 Edition (Round 1 Voting Now Live)!

Posts 21 to 40 of 50

Gremio108

Pyramid Head (Silent Hill 2)
Nemesis (Resident Evil 3)
Luca Blight (Suikoden II)

I'm not sure whether Pyramid Head and Nemesis qualify for this, but I thought they were iconic baddies, even if they weren't big on chit-chat.
As for Luca, he probably won't be a popular choice since he's not too well-known, but anyone who played Suikoden II will remember him for sure!

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

Epona14

Um...here are my faves.

Crow (The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel)
Bleublanc (The Legend of Heroes: Trails in The Sky/Trails of Cold Steel)
Ganondorf (The Legend of Zelda)

I live next door to the NL and PS member @ReanSchwarzer. :)
Avid collector of Cardcaptor Sakura Plushies!
Also a member of http://www.wiiwarewave.com/

Jaz007

FFXV Ardyn
inFamous - Kessler
inFamous: Second Son Delson Rowe
Also, I think it’s interesting that Wander is on the list.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

JohnnyShoulder

Hmmmm, I've been mulling over this the last few days. I wanna pick something from the SoulsBorne games and there is one npc that appears in every Miyazaki directed Souls game (Bloodborne included.) But I don't wanna spoil Bloodborne for the guys that are playing. Plus I kinda wanna pick someone that will go through a different feels kinda pointless if they fall at the first hurdle.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

themcnoisy

@ReanSchwarzer7 its easier to follow if you paste into the thread like this as well as the opening statement.

First Round Matches 1 & 2

{ Handsome Jack } --------------------{0}------{0}-------------------- { David }

{ Sephiroth } ---------------------------{0}------{0}-------------------- { Kefka }

Voting ends on Wednesday May 2nd at 2:00 PM Pacific Time.

_

Number 1 tip - you have to be in attendance at least once or twice a day or it can get messy or lose attention. You may want to speed it up a touch (Ive learnt through my errors) else the thread will die off and the community wont know a new round has opened. @Tasuki has seen this more than anyone with new threads coming and going so can probably help too. Maybe throw in a few more battles in each phase. Also a top tip would be to copy and paste everyones names who have joined in to a big comment to make them aware of whats new and stuff like @bill @ben @bob etc. Hope that helps bro.

My picks;

Handsone Jack
Kefka

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

WiiWareWave

{ Handsome Jack } --------------------{10}------{2}-------------------- { David }
{ Sephiroth } ---------------------------{9}------{3}-------------------- { Kefka }

@RogerRoger @Gremio108 @Epona14 @KratosMD @Jaz007 @JohnnyShoulder @adf86 @WanderingBullet @Th3solution @Fight_Teza_Fight @KALofKRYPTON @ApostateMage @Octane @FullbringIchigo @mookysam @Doopliss Topic reminder.

Edited on by WiiWareWave

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

PSN: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

Doopliss

Handsome Jack and Kefka.

Maybe Doopliss isn't kicking butt, but he's taking names!

Th3solution

Handsome Jack - the ultimate villain you hate but can’t help but root for also. Tales from the Borderlands really crystallized his quirky personality
Sephiroth - iconic, great artistic design.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

ApostateMage

David - Nolan's funny voice
Sephiroth - He's got issues that lad

ApostateMage

WiiWareWave

{ Handsome Jack } --------------------{10}------{2}-------------------- { David }
{ Sephiroth } ---------------------------{9}------{3}-------------------- { Kefka }

Edited on by WiiWareWave

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

PSN: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.