Forums

Topic: Ten Forward - The Star Trek Topic

Posts 801 to 820 of 843

FullbringIchigo

@KALofKRYPTON problem is even with a third season the fact they are going 930 years into the future means every single series, film or whatever that comes next, including Picard will be bottle necked into what ever it shows the future to be so by going into he future they have limited every other Trek product that could possibly be created now

If i could live in any video game world it would be Gaia from FFIX, i love that world and characters

KALofKRYPTON

@FullbringIchigo
Well.... following series will just have to take the Disco approach of ignoring it

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

FullbringIchigo

@KALofKRYPTON but with CBS in charge it won't will it, CBS NEVER did any of the previous Trek, that was ALL Paramount but now they want to make THEIR version of Trek while riding of the good will of Paramount's

They are riding on the shoulders of greater beings while dragging it's corpse behind them as they pick it apart piece by piece

not to mention they have a guy in charge who thinks Trek should be more like Star Wars

If i could live in any video game world it would be Gaia from FFIX, i love that world and characters

KALofKRYPTON

@FullbringIchigo the Viacom deal could still happen though right?

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

FullbringIchigo

@KALofKRYPTON probably not, Viacom REALLY don't want to be brought by CBS, the reason they brought themselves out in the first place to be free of them, they kinda hate each other

FullbringIchigo

@KALofKRYPTON @RogerRoger OK so this showed up in my "Recommended Videos" on YouTube and i gotta say, this is REALLY well done for a fan film

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo The attention to detail is incredible, I'll give them that. The post-credits scene made me laugh, too (mostly for all the right reasons). Thanks for sharing!

PSN ID: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger it was very well done, well apart from they ears on the guy who played Spock

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo I actually thought that the only flaw was 98% of the "acting" but then it's a fan production, so I'm not gonna criticise anybody involved. No matter your level of talent, if you get a chance to muck about with some mates and create something like this, you've gotta do it.

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

FullbringIchigo

@KALofKRYPTON @RogerRoger new promo image for Star Trek Picard
Untitled

HE HAS A DOG !

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Picard has a dog...?!

Best. Show. Ever.

If it isn't called "Worf" then I'm gonna be mad.

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger nah it should be called Bark-ly

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger AWWW the Dog has No1 written on his Dog Tag

Untitled

RogerRoger

FullbringIchigo wrote:

@RogerRoger nah it should be called Bark-ly

You're a genius.

Although that gag would be lost on Jean-Luc who, as we all know, thought he was called Mr. Broccoli.

If they ever do get Jonathan Frakes to cameo, I wonder how Riker would feel about the dog being named after him. There'll be a comedy moment where Picard calls out "Number One" and both Riker and the dog look over to him. I can see it now.

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger this will be Riker's face
Untitled

and this will be Picard
Untitled

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Spock or the dog?

Because honestly, given my opinion of the Spock character, it could genuinely go either way.

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger hey i just noticed since the last big Star Trek Online update ALL ships scale with you, yeah a T2 is still weaker than a T6 and have less weapons and crew stations BUT they still get stronger with you so you can use ANY ship for the whole game if you want

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic