Forums

Topic: PushSquare Forums Weekend Quiz

Posts 881 to 900 of 912

Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

Q1. . I know OF the game. The cartridge had a solar panel or something right?. Can't remember the name for the life of me though. So I dunno... Solaris: Tactical Sunlight Action? 😂

Q2. C?

Q3. Secret Agent Clank

Q4. 13? I haven't actually played the first one...

Q5. Uhhhh... Silent Hill General Hospital? I haven't played any of the silent hill's...

Q6. ... Michael Jordan?

Q7. 8. Bulbasaur is on all 4 fours whereas Charmander and Squirtle stand upright usually.

Q8. Megadrive I assume?

Q9. Revelations!

Q10. I never owned either one so... I dunno... NIGHTS?

Q11. I have no clue whatsoever

Q12. Cleopatra? She's a series staple right? I haven't played that either

Q13. 51. 32 for the analogue sticks but they can also be pressed inwards for L3 and R3 so 34 inputs. 4 for the directional buttons, 4 for the shape buttons & 4 for the shoulder buttons to take it to 46. The touchpad can be pressed on the left and right seperately I believe taking it to 48 and then we also have the options, share and the ps button making it 51 inputs!

Q14. Barring the first two I have absolutely no clue if these are right

Matthew Perry - Fallout New Vegas
Michael Jackson - Space Channel 5: Part 2
Ariana Grande - Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
Conor McGregor - UFC Undisputed 2010
Shaquille O’Neal - NBA Jam
Bill & Hillary Clinton - Infinite warfare
Michael Fassbender - Fable III
Cara Delevingne - GTA V

I don't think I did all that great this time around. Oh well it was a fun quiz Ness! 😅

Ya don't need to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all ya need is something simple, like someone to take care of - Aigis Persona 3

PSN:GoddessFoxy-E

》My No Commentary PS4 Youtube Channel《

RogerRoger

@nessisonett Great quiz; most certainly worth the wait!

Q1) Oh, c'mon brain... isn't it something like Bokai: The Sun is Yours...?

Q2) Hmm. I know it isn't B, but I'm not sure about the others. Reading the format of A and D, I think you've put them together because they look similar, so it's gonna be one of them. I'll guess it's D.

Q3) Secret Agent Clank on the PSP and, later, the PS2.

Q4) There are twenty-two chapters.

Q5) Pfft. No chance. The Misty Café in the neighbouring town, Loud Gully (Motto: "All the Way Up to Eleven!").

Q6) It's always a safe bet to say Michael Jordan, so that's probably wrong.

Q7) I'm gonna make an educated guess with eight, as Bulbasaur is the only one who stands on all fours, right? Charmander and Squirtle stand upright, don't they?

Q8) Time to flip a coin! Heads; wait, I forgot to assign a console... okay, I'll say MegaDrive.

Q9) Wasn't it something like Persona Revelations...?

Q10) Crazy Taxi, although I think that was an arcade game before it arrived on Dreamcast, so technically it'd be a port of a port...? Heck, I'll stick with it.

Q11) This one always makes me laugh; it was called Probotector.

Q12) Gandhi had to be in there from the get-go, surely?

Q13) Using your hint, I count fifty, including L3, R3 and clicking down on either side of the touchpad.

Q14) Alright, here goes nothing...

Michael Fassbender was in Fable III
Cara Delavigne was in UFC Undisputed 2010
Matthew Perry was in Fallout: New Vegas (could he be more irradiated?)
Ariana Grande was in Grand Theft Auto V
Michael Jackson was in (...no, not gonna make the obvious joke) Space Channel 5: Part 2
Shaquille O'Neal was in Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
Bill and Hillary Clinton were in NBA Jam
Conor McGregor was in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

PSN ID: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

WanderingBullet

Q1) Which GBA game did Hideo Kojima work on as a designer? No idea.
Q2) Which of these is not a cyberpunk adventure game? Never heard of any of these games before apart from Snatcher (because of Best Box Art megapoll).lol Random guess. D: YU-NO
Q3) Which Ratchet & Clank game focuses on Clank as the main character? No idea. Haven’t played the series before.
Q4) How many chapters are in Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune? 22?
Q5) Which Silent Hill level also appears in the second game? No clue. Haven’t played the series before either.
Q6) Which former basketball player is the main character of Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden? Charles Barkley
Q7) How many legs do the Gen 1 starter Pokémon have between them? Don’t know that many Pokemon monsters. 6 legs?
Q8) Which Shadowrun game came out first? The SNES or Mega Drive version? SNES?
Q9) The first Persona game features a subtitle in its North American release. What was it? Revelations: Persona
Q10) Name a Dreamcast port on GameCube that does not belong to the Sonic series. No idea.
Q11) By which name was the Contra series known in Europe? Kontra?
Q12) Name a leader in the original Sid Meier's Civilization game. No idea.
Q13) How many different inputs does a PS4 controller have? For simplicity’s sake, say a single analogue stick can move 16 directions and ignore the trackpad’s touch controls. The person with the closest answer gets the point. 50?
Q14) Match the celebrity to the video game in which they appear. 1 point for each correct answer.
Michael Fassbender ---- Fable III
Cara Delevingne ---- Grand Theft Auto V
Matthew Perry ---- Fallout New Vegas
Ariana Grande ---- Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
Michael Jackson ---- Space Channel 5: Part 2
Shaquille O’Neal ---- NBA Jam
Bill & Hillary Clinton ---- CoD Infinite Warfare
Conor McGregor ---- UFC Undisputed 2010

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

mookysam

Q1) Care Bears: The Revenge

Q2) No idea but I guess
D: YU-NO sounds the least cyberpunkish.

Q3) Secret Agent Clank

Q4) 30

Q5) The Haberdashers. It's manned by old ladies with rinse dyes who wield sewing machines! Terrifying.

Q6) Sweep of Sooty and Sweep fame. Tired of being overshadowed by Sooty he forged a career as a basketball player. He was then replaced at the last minute by Michael Jordan. Poor Sweep! 😢

Q7) If we consider Charmander and Squirtle to be bipedal then 8.

Q8) Mega Drive

Q9) The first Persona game features a subtitle in its North American release. What was it?

Revelations: Persona

Q10) Ikaruga

Q11) Tarcon

Q12) Betsy McEnroe

Q13) 51

Q14) Michael Fassbender ---- Fable III
Cara Delevingne ---- CoD Infinite Warfare
Ariana Grande ---- Final Fantasy Brace Exvius
Michael Jackson ---- Space Channel 5 Part 2
Shaquille O’Neal ---- NBA Jam
Bill & Hillary Clinton ---- Grand Theft Auto V. Hillary is such a big GTA fan she actually paid Rockstar to let her be a part of the magic!
Conor McGregor ---- UFC Undisputed 2010

Thank you NHS

PSN: mookysam

Gremio108

@nessisonett

1. Hmm, don't know. Some sort of MGS thing? Metal Gear Advance?
2. The Red Strings Club, as it is in fact an intense knitting simulator
3. No idea, didn't realise there was one. Tools of Destruction? I'm well aware that's wrong
4. I seem to remember it being around the twenty mark. Let's say 21
5. I really should know this, but nothing is springing to mind. Maybe the hospital?
6. Michael Jordan seems like a safe bet. Possibly too safe...
7. Oh I don't know. 5 billion
8. The SNES usually had all the best games first, and I say that as a bitter Sega fanboy
9. Persona: Non Grata. Sadly it was banned in many European countries. Bit of Latin humour for you there
10. Another good question! Chu Chu Rocket feels like a good fit for handheld, I'm not confident though
11. Probotector! It was only years later that I realised that Probotector and Contra were the same thing
12. Lorraine Kelly
13. I make it 47
14. Right then. Matthew Perry played a shady character in Fallout New Vegas, while Cara Delevigne was a DJ on one of GTA V's radio stations. Those are the ones I know. Conor McGregor must surely be in UFC Undefeated 2010 and Shaquille O'Neal has to be NBA Jam. Michael Jackson and Space Channel 5 are ringing a vague bell in my memory, and not in a repressed, "tell us about your time at Neverland Ranch" sort of way either. Michael Fassbender could feasibly have been in COD Infinite Warfare I suppose, while Ariana Grande could maybe be in Final Fantasy Brave Exius? That leaves the Clintons. They can't be in Fable III, surely?

That was a good quiz, I'm looking forward to seeing the answers

Edited on by Gremio108

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

themcnoisy

Q1) Which GBA game did Hideo Kojima work on as a designer? Dracula, there's a chip in the game to take your blood glucose level or measure your heart rate.

Q2) Which of these is not a cyberpunk adventure game?
A: VA-11 Hall-A
B: Snatcher
C: The Red Strings Club
D: YU-NO

D

Q3) Which Ratchet & Clank game focuses on Clank as the main character?

Ratchet and Clank 3 (no idea only played the one on PS4 and can't even remember it's name)

Q4) How many chapters are in Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune? 22

Q5) Which Silent Hill level also appears in the second game? The Police station (total guess)

Q6) Which former basketball player is the main character of Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden? I've never heard of this, however there is a shut up and Jam on the megadrive so I will go with Dennis Rodman

Q7) How many legs do the Gen 1 starter Pokémon have between them? 200

Q8) Which Shadowrun game came out first? The SNES or Mega Drive version? Snes

Q9) The first Persona game features a subtitle in its North American release. What was it? Pull my finger

Q10) Name a Dreamcast port on GameCube that does not belong to the Sonic series. Skies of Arcadia

Q11) By which name was the Contra series known in Europe? Super Probotecter

Q12) Name a leader in the original Sid Meier's Civilization game.
Gandhi

Q13) How many different inputs does a PS4 controller have? For simplicity’s sake, say a single analogue stick can move 16 directions and ignore the trackpad’s touch controls. The person with the closest answer gets the point. 49

Q14) Match the celebrity to the video game in which they appear. 1 point for each correct answer.

Michael Fassbender--- CoD Infinite Warfare
Connor McGregor ---- Fable III
Shaquille O’Neal-- NBA Jam
Michael Jackson ---- Space Channel 5: Part 2
Bill & Hillary Clinton - Grand Theft Auto V
Arianne Grande--- Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
Cara Deleivigne ---- UFC Undisputed 2010

(not into celebs at all)

Edited on by themcnoisy

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

LieutenantFatman

These quizzes get tougher and tougher, my answer to almost every question is - I have no idea!
Maybe I'm just rubbish at quizzes, lol.

LieutenantFatman

nessisonett

@LieutenantFatman @themcnoisy @Gremio108 @mookysam @WanderingBullet @RogerRoger @Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy @crimsontadpoles

Answers time!
Q1) Which GBA game did Hideo Kojima work on as a designer?
Boktai: The Sun Is In Your Hand

Q2) Which of these is not a cyberpunk adventure game?
A: VA-11 Hall-A
B: Snatcher
C: The Red Strings Club
D: YU-NO
YU-NO

Q3) Which Ratchet & Clank game focuses on Clank as the main character?
Secret Agent Clank

Q4) How many chapters are in Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune?

Q5) Which Silent Hill level also appears in the second game?
The Hospital

Q6) Which former basketball player is the main character of Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden?
Charles Barkley

Q7) How many legs do the Gen 1 starter Pokémon have between them?

Q8) Which Shadowrun game came out first? The SNES or Mega Drive version?
SNES

Q9) The first Persona game features a subtitle in its North American release. What was it?
Revelations

Q10) Name a Dreamcast port on GameCube that does not belong to the Sonic series.
Some of the most famous include Ikaruga, Skies of Arcadia, RE: Code Veronica and Crazy Taxi

Q11) By which name was the Contra series known in Europe?
Probotector

Q12) Name a leader in the original Civilization game.
The only correct answer given here was for the nuke-loving warmonger Gandhi
Cleopatra and Victoria were in later games but Egypt were represented by Ramesses and England were represented by Elizabeth I.

Q13) How many different inputs does a PS4 controller have? For simplicity’s sake, say a single analogue stick can move 16 directions and ignore the trackpad’s touch controls. The person with the closest answer gets the point.
51 so a few people got it dead on!

Matthew Perry ---Fallout New Vegas
Conor McGregor ----CoD Infinite Warfare
Michael Fassbender ---Fable III
Bill & Hillary Clinton ----NBA Jam
Cara Delevingne ----Grand Theft Auto V
Ariana Grande ----Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
Michael Jackson ----Space Channel 5: Part 2
Shaquille O’Neal ----UFC Undisputed 2010

Edited on by nessisonett

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

nessisonett

By my count, the winner is @RogerRoger with a whopping 14 points! Congrats to everyone, I got some great laughs out of a few of your answers, yes I'm looking at you Latin humour, and I look forward to the next one!

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

RogerRoger

@nessisonett Awesome (and not just because I won)! Thank you, excellent quiz!

Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

@RogerRoger Would you be ok doing the next one as the winner or would anybody else like to volunteer?

RogerRoger

@nessisonett More than okay. I'll post it tonight, for the Bank Holiday weekend.

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Alrighty, folks! Here is your Bumper Bank Holiday Brainteaser Bonanza!

Three rounds, plus a bonus question, offer a possible total of twenty points. There are a variety of question styles and difficulty levels, hopefully allowing everybody to take a swing and earn something.

Have fun!

Round One: Easy

Q1) What is the best-selling PSone game of all time?

Q2) In the DOOM franchise, what common tool usually supplants the protagonist's fists as his primary melee weapon?
a) Shovel
b) Axe
c) Chainsaw
d) Spork

Q3) Name the fictional kingdom which is ruled by Princess Zelda and roamed by Link.

Q4) In 2017, developer Maxis asked the player community of The Sims 4 to help decide the content of the game's thirteenth DLC pack and, out of all possible ideas and options, they came up with "doing the laundry". True or false?

Round Two: Medium

Q5) The Iron Bull (voiced by Freddie Prinze Jr.) is a squadmate in which BioWare RPG?

Q6) What is the name of the S-161 XL space-faring yacht featured in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order?
a) The Praying Mantis
b) The Stinger Mantis
c) The Stinger Scorpion
d) Yachty McYachtface

Q7) The primary antagonists from the Gears of War series are named after which insect?

Q8) Step forward, step back. Turn clockwise three times, then do a backflip. This is the infamous "Nude Raider" cheat from Tomb Raider II. True or false?

Round Three: Hard

Q9) How many different Spider-Men are playable in last-gen comic book adventure Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions, and can you name any of them?

Q10) In the first Max Payne, what is the dangerous new drug ravaging New York City?
a) Valkyrie
b) Valkyrae
c) Valkyr
d) Valkilmer

Q11) "I'm real scared. My little brother just... I don't know what he just did, but our father is dead. So is a cop. We've gotta keep moving, gotta reach the border... it's the only way I can think to keep him safe. I don't know if the choices I'm making are the right ones; I guess time will tell." What's my name?

Q12) Minecraft creator Markus 'Notch' Persson purchased a mansion in the Hollywood Hills but, in an ironic twist, a Minecraft streamer from YouTube ended up buying the more expensive property right next door. True or false?

BONUS: Track Attack!

It wouldn't be a quiz from me without one of these, would it? You know the drill; four excerpts from videogame soundtracks, and I want you to tell me where they come from.

All of the games featured were exclusive to PlayStation consoles at launch (some may have been ported elsewhere since). As always, none of the answers are connected to the footage I used to make the video, but I couldn't stop Spidey from giving you all big hints!

Track 1:
Track 2:
Track 3:
Track 4:

I'll come back, provide answers and tally everything up on Tuesday 26 May, so you've got the entire long weekend to take your shots.

In an effort to include a recognisable track, the bonus question's video (rightly) tripped YouTube's copy protection, something I've always managed to avoid before. I know we have an international community here; if the video isn't available in your country, I can only apologise.

Best of luck, everybody!

Making It So Since 1987

themcnoisy

Gran Turismo

Q2) In the DOOM franchise, what common tool usually supplants the protagonist's fists as his primary melee weapon?
a) Shovel
b) Axe
c) Chainsaw
d) Spork

C

Q3) Name the fictional kingdom which is ruled by Princess Zelda and roamed by Link.

Hyrule

Q4) In 2017, developer Maxis asked the player community of The Sims 4 to help decide the content of the game's thirteenth DLC pack and, out of all possible ideas and options, they came up with "doing the laundry". True or false?

True (total guess)

Q5) The Iron Bull (voiced by Freddie Prinze Jr.) is a squadmate in which BioWare RPG?

Dragon Age Inquisition (ride the bull or something, never made it too far in this game but was a big part of the AJS review)

Q6) What is the name of the S-161 XL space-faring yacht featured in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order?
a) The Praying Mantis
b) The Stinger Mantis
c) The Stinger Scorpion
d) Yachty McYachtface

B (total guess - seems like the one in the middle, wasn't boaty mcboatface something to do with a naming vote for an Arctic explorer vessel?)

Q7) The primary antagonists from the Gears of War series are named after which insect?

Locust

Q8) Step forward, step back. Turn clockwise three times, then do a backflip. This is the infamous "Nude Raider" cheat from Tomb Raider II. True or false?

True

Q9) How many different Spider-Men are playable in last-gen comic book adventure Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions, and can you name any of them?

Haven't read this but love enter the Spiderverse Sonys anime will use their names and hope it's the same gen.

Miles Morapes
Peter Parker
Gwen
Spiderpig
Penny (girl riding the spider mech)
1920s spiderman

Q10) In the first Max Payne, what is the dangerous new drug ravaging New York City?
a) Valkyrie
b) Valkyrae
c) Valkyr
d) Valkilmer

Valkyr

Funny enough, I'm playing control atm and keep comparing Remedys other game like Alan Wake and Max Payne. The latter's story was so so good, The set pieces with Valkyr and the npcs in massive pain but can't get enough.

Q11) "I'm real scared. My little brother just... I don't know what he just did, but our father is dead. So is a cop. We've gotta keep moving, gotta reach the border... it's the only way I can think to keep him safe. I don't know if the choices I'm making are the right ones; I guess time will tell." What's my name?

Brothers a tale of two sons (Guess)

Q12) Minecraft creator Markus 'Notch' Persson purchased a mansion in the Hollywood Hills but, in an ironic twist, a Minecraft streamer from YouTube ended up buying the more expensive property right next door. True or false?

True (Guess)

1) Killzone (I've definitely heard this track recently even if I'm wrong)
2) The Bouncer
3) God of War
4) Journey

Other than the first song I can't recall hearing any of them.

Great quiz Rog.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

mookysam

Round One: Easy

Gran Turismo

a) Shovel
b) Axe
c) Chainsaw
d) Spork

Hyrule

True. Why oh why didn't the fans choose "load the dishwasher" instead?

I know he was in Mass Effect 3 but he wasn't called The Irony Bull, so I don't know.

a) The Praying Mantis
b) The Stinger Mantis
c) The Stinger Scorpion
d) Yachty McYachtface

My psychic vibes are saying B because it sounds the best! The public did originally choose Yachty McYachtface but it pissed David Cameron off even more than Ed Milliband eating a bacon sandwich, so they changed it to Stinger Mantis. 😢

Locust

My head is confused so I'll just say false.

Spider-Man Noir
Spider Pig
Spider in robot that has a psychic connection to a Japanese girl
Future fat Spider-Man
Spider-Woman
Gertrude Stein
Eleanor Roosevelt

a) Valkyrie
b) Valkyrae
c) Valkyr
d) Valkilmer

Surely it has to be Valkyr. The others sound too obvious. Sorry Val Kilmer!

The older brother from Life is Strange 2. I can't remember his name though!

False. The Minecraft bloke can live on the moon for all I care.

I'm never any good at these so haven't a clue. 😂

Track 1:
Track 2:
Track 3: Sounds vaguely God of Warish
Track 4:

Fun quiz @RogerRoger! Great questions.

Thank you NHS

PSN: mookysam

crimsontadpoles

1. Final Fantasy VII
2. c) Chainsaw
3. Hyrule
4. True. There definitely is a laundry DLC in a Sims game. Not sure if it's the thirteenth DLC though
5. The Outer Worlds. I'm struggling to think of which games BioWare have developed, so I've got no idea for this question.
6. The Stinger Scropion. Just a guess, went with that because both that and S-161 XL start with the letter S
7. Beetles
8. False. That code looks familiar though. Is that the one that skips levels in TR1, but will cause Lara to explode if you do it in TR2?
9. 5, and I cannot name any of them
10. b) Valkrae
11. Super Mario Bros. A lot of people didn't realise that there was a darker second half of the game after Mario defeats Bowser and rescues Princess Peach.
12. True

Bonus:
Track 1: Mass Effect 2. This track is killing me. I have no idea where it's from, but it sounds familiar. It's probably not a game I've played before though.
Track 2: Pappa the Rapper
Track 3: Uncharted 4. Again, no idea, but the intro sounds kinda Uncharted-like
Track 4: Horizon Zero Dawn

Great quiz Roger. I really liked the bonus round, even though I probably didn't get any of the tracks correct

Switch friend code: SW-5487-8712-2210

My Anime List
You don't even know you are already dead

PSN: crimsontadpoles | Twitter:

Th3solution

Here goes nothing...

1- Gran Turismo
2- Shovel
3- Hyrule? Having never played a Zelda game, that name sticks in my mind.
4- This goes back to the simulation discussion we were having and so it’s just crazy enough to say - True?
5- Dragon Age Inquisition
6- The Stinger Mantis
7- Scorpions
8- I’m guessing False.
9- 4. I don’t know the names though.
10- Valkyrae ?
11- Life is Strange 2. I remember one of the boys is Ethan. I don’t remember the other one’s name so I’ll have to go with... Ethan.
12- I’d love the story if it were true but I can’t imagine it is. I say False.
Bonus -
I’m rubbish at music. I almost never take note of the background music, although I really enjoyed listening to these track and trying to image what kind of game the music would fit into.
1- Marvel’s Spider-Man
2- Parappa the Rapper
3- Horizon Zero Dawn
4- Journey

That was fun, even if most of my guesses are probably way off. And apologies to @nessisonett for missing last week. It was a great quiz, but I didn’t have the time to devote to submitting answers.

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

————————

Forum Megapoll 2020 - Best Video Game Box Art: Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Special Edition

Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

Q1. It's Gran Turismo. Whether it's the first or the second though... I'll go with Gran Turismo 1 ... I'm sure the second isn't far behind though

Q2. C. Chainsaw.

Q3. Hyrule of course

Q4. Surely that's false?

Q5. Dragon Age: Inquisition

Q6. B. The Stinger Mantis I paid attention to your fallen order thoughts too much rog!

Q7. Locust Never played Gears Of War but I know that much at least.

Q8. I wanna say True?

Q9. 4 They are Amazing Spider-Man, Spider-man 2099, Spider-Man Noire and... Mankini Spider-Man? I dunno the last one unfortunately. Perhaps it's the Symbiote one if I'm being serious? 😂

Q10. ... I really wanna say D just for the lols. I'm gonna guess C & Valkyr though as Valkyrie or B's Valkyrae as they don't sound quite snappy enough for a drug and I haven't played Max Payne since... 2005 or something

Q11. . I don't know the character's name but I know it's from Life Is Strange 2 and obviously said by the older brother

Q12. Ughhhh... I wanna say False? I tossed a coin for it honestly as I have no clue

Track 1: Metal Gear Solid... 3? I know it's from Metal Gear Solid series at the very least!
Track 2: Playstation All Stars Battle Royale!
Track 3: ... I wanna say that's Spider-Man?
Track 4: Fudge me that IS crushing! Uhhhh... God Of War?

Fantastic Quiz RogerRoger... I'm sure I did much better this time around then the last few 😂

Ya don't need to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all ya need is something simple, like someone to take care of - Aigis Persona 3

PSN:GoddessFoxy-E

》My No Commentary PS4 Youtube Channel《

Gremio108

@RogerRoger

1. Wipeout 2097?
2. As much as I want it to be a spork, I think it's a chainsaw
3. Hyrule
4. False, the player community actually picked 'swingers party'

5. Dragon Age Inquisition
6. Adopting RogerRoger's patented multiple choice question guessing logic (TM) - there are two similar answers, so I'll go with one of them. I'll say b)
7. Never even touched a Gears of War game, would you believe? Of course I'm familiar enough with them to know that the antagonists are called the Raging Ladybirds
8. This is a blast from the past. I don't know, false? Wasn't there something about pressing the buttons in time to 'Wannabe' by the Spice Girls? Not that I spent hours trying to get it to work or anything

9. Yeah, there are loads. Incy Wincy Spider, the kid-friendly superhero. Dead Spider, whose legs curl up all weird. Sitting-on-the-arm-of-your-sofa-watching-telly-with-you Spider, who is so stealthy he can be right next to you for up to an hour without you noticing. Carpet Spider, sworn enemy of Rolled-up Newspaper Man. And who could forget Bathtub Spider, mighty and fearsome, but helpless in the face of a steep ceramic incline!
10. Going for the obvious - Valkyrie
11. That's either the kid from Life is Strange 2 (whose name I forget), or Emilio Estevez talking about Charlie Sheen
12. Hopefully true

13. Track 1 - this is the music I play at full volume while I practice with my katana out on the patio, in my dressing gown. The neighbours need to know that I'm not to be messed with.
Track 2 - this music plays whenever I enter my local supermarket. I pay them a sizeable monthly fee to do this. Often I don't even buy anything when I go in.
Track 3 - this is my angry music. When this comes on in our house, my children hide. And so they should.
Track 4 - this is the music I play during what I call "sad time", which involves me taking a garden gnome into the street, hugging him and then smashing him with a hammer - a weekly event which I stream live on my YouTube channel.

Top quiz, as ever. I was doing okay at first, then it went downhill. Badly.

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic