Forums

Topic: Push Square Forum Megapoll: Best Video Game Box Art

Posts 641 to 660 of 935

Th3solution

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Lol, Uh oh. Are we going to have to enable rule 32, article 4a, corollary 3? Blow the whole thing up and start over? 😂
We might get some more votes before the deadline to help crystallize things. @Gremio108 usually swoops in at the 11th hour and saves the day.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

HallowMoonshadow

Well @Th3solution ... The extra scores after I posted shuffled things back round for the most part. But now we've got an extra title in the running

-EDIT-

... Make it two 😂

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Gremio108

@Th3solution
The Outer Worlds - 2 points
L.A. Noire
Mad World
Red Dead Redemption
Saints Row

I just find that Outer Worlds cover very exciting

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

LieutenantFatman

@Gremio108
It's great isn't it? Does such a great job of hinting at all the wonderful places to explore and characters you might encounter. Has amazing adventure written all over it.

Edited on by LieutenantFatman

LieutenantFatman

mookysam

The Outer Worlds - 2 points

Hitman Absolution
Shadow of the Tomb Raider
XCOM 2
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

Gremio108

@LieutenantFatman The game is sitting on my shelf and this is making me want to start it right now

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

LieutenantFatman

@Gremio108
Think I'm almost halfway, best Fallout game I've ever played, has a bit of a Firefly vibe to it.

LieutenantFatman

JJ2

@LieutenantFatman
I love the box. I just wish the game had the same perspective 🤷‍♂️ (my own aversion to first person perspective on a flat relatively small screen)

The crowd, accepting this immediately, assumed the anti-Eurasian posters and banners everywhere were the result of acts of sabotage by agents of Goldstein and ripped them from the walls.

Th3solution

Last call for “A Lot of Character”!

The poll will shut down in one hour.

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy , it’s all yours Foxy and then after results are posted I’ll introduce our last Subgroup.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Tjuz

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - 2 points
BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea - 1 point
Red Dead Redemption 2 - 1 point
Bayonetta - 1 point
Shadow of the Tomb Raider - 1 point

Tjuz

HallowMoonshadow

Uhhhh.... well @Th3solution

Unless someone swoops in at the last second we have a nine titles definitely secured a place thanks to the scoring. But a fourway tie at 5 points (Our cutoff) leaves us with 13 titles overall unless you're gonna decide out of those which one goes through?

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Th3solution

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy
Ok, I’ll choose my favorite from the 4 way tie. Just post them to my attention and I’ll select one. I haven’t voted yet, so that will be fair.

HallowMoonshadow

... I assume post those first so I can then run off the results properly afterwards @Th3solution

Tales Of Beresia, Metal Gear Rising, AI: The Somnium Files & MadWorld is our fourway tie

Also I think it's safe to say the A Lot of Character Grouping is now closed

Th3solution

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy
My vote goes for AI: The Somnium Files
Interested to see the full results!

HallowMoonshadow

Red Dead Redemption, Dragon Ball FighterZ, We happy Few, Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Contrast, Mindjack, Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance, Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition & Don't Starve all got a single point

On 2 points is The Phoenix Wright Trilogy, Far Cry 5 & Celeste.

With 3 points we have Tomb Raider Underworld, Saint's Row: Gat Out Of Hell Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (PS4 version), Assassin's Creed 2 & Batman Arkham Origins

MadWorld, Metal Gear Rising & Tales Of Berseria are the last games to not get to through

Our games going through are as follows:

AI: The Somnium Files is in last place with 5 points

Hitman Absolution has 6 ponts in 7th place

Red Dead Redemption 2 has 7 points in 6th place

There's a threeway tie in 5th on 8 points with Final Fantasy XII - The Zodiac Age Switch Alt Cover, Bayonetta & Xcom 2

Bioshock Infinite - Burial At Sea has 9 points amd just misses the podium

In third place is
Untitled
LA. Noire with 10 points

In second place is
Untitled
Shadow of The Tomb Raider with 12 points

But the winner of this grouping with 14 points is none other then
Untitled
The Outer Worlds

Th3solution

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Excellent! Thanks a bunch!
Some worthy titles in there, for sure.

nessisonett

Oof, Shadow losing out to Outer Worlds is tough. I don’t mind TOW but I just prefer the other two on that podium. Looking forward to next round!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Th3solution

So I’ve been glancing over the next section and I think I want to do a brief break in protocol.

This will be a rapid fire mini-vote that will last only 12-14 hours. So if you happen to be online to vote, great. But if not, no worries. It’s just I want to narrow down two specific games with great cover art but two extremely similar versions. We need to advance one of the two versions to continue to be included.

Pick your favorite between these two alternate versions of each game, and the one with the most votes will be included in the next subgroup, the loser will be eliminated from further contention.

They are so similar I could arbitrarily choose but I’d rather solve this by a vote —

— :: — :: — :: — ::

Pick ONE version of each cover

The Darkness II (PS3):

Untitled

-OR-

The Darkness II (Digital):

Untitled

— — — — — — — — — — —

Okami (Switch):

Untitled

-OR-

Okami (PS4):

Untitled

So to clarify — pick which Okami cover you like more and which Darkness II cover you like more.

Edited on by Th3solution

nessisonett

The Darkness II Digital
Okami HD Switch JP

Good way of doing it, I reckon!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.