Forums

Topic: Push Square Forum Megapoll: Best Video Game Box Art

Posts 521 to 540 of 935

RogerRoger

Yay! Everybody loves a thing I submitted!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

LieutenantFatman

I er, dont really like most of these tbh. I'd give a point each to the below games if allowed. If not, then no worries!

Bravely Default
Deamon X Machina.

LieutenantFatman

RR529

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Special Edition - 2 Points.
No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle - 1 Point.
Xenoblade Chronicles X - 1 Point.
Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 1 Point.
Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D - 1 Point.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

BearsEatBeets

Nice to see two of my picks make it through the steelbook round but it's a shame The Witcher didn't quite make it.

My votes for this round will go to

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - SE 2 points

the others in order would be

Fire Emblem Awakening
Pandora's Tower
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
No More Heroes 2

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

leucocyte

not really a big fan of any of these but..

2 Points
Fatal Frame 5
1 Point
Sin and Punishment
Lost In Shadow
Octopath Traveller
No More Heroes 2

leucocyte

Th3solution

@RogerRoger Hey Rog, how’s your availability at taking a crack at being the vote counter for this phase? I figure we go another 24 to 48 hrs. I anticipate I’ll have another 3-4 mini-groups of about 30 games, so we can try to keep things at a clip of rolling them out every 3 days. With that, then we should be in the Round 2 finals by the end of next week. Perhaps you and @Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy can alternate being vote counter? If either of you are unavailable then I can fill in too, but it was super helpful to have Foxy count last time so I could focus on prepping the next group. Teamwork makes the dream work. (Ugh, did I really just say that horrible corporate nonsense? I think I need to wash my mouth out with hand sanitizer. If I had any...)

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

JJ2

Lost in Shadow 2pts
Sin and Punishment
No More Heroes 2
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Red Steel

The crowd, accepting this immediately, assumed the anti-Eurasian posters and banners everywhere were the result of acts of sabotage by agents of Goldstein and ripped them from the walls.

WanderingBullet

@Th3solution Not asking we re-do "Steelbook round" again but I just realised that NioH 2 Steelbook wasn't included in the ImgBB album.lol My memory's so bad that I had totally forgotten I had submitted that cover. Only just remembered just now when I mentioned about NioH 2 in another thread.

Untitled

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

RogerRoger

@Th3solution It would be my pleasure, buddy! Alternating vote counters seems like a logical approach, corporate slogans notwithstanding.

I'll have a running total ready for whenever you close the voting. Just tag me and I'll drop by.

Whilst I'm here, I'll submit my Slice of Nintendo votes as follows...

2 Points
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D

1 Point
Daemon X Machina
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Lost in Shadow
Sin and Punishment

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

Th3solution

@WanderingBullet Ah, man! You’re right! I remember that I had trouble with getting the link to work. It was glitching with imgbb for some reason, and then I got sidetracked and forgot to go back to it. We’ll still include it, just have to put it in amongst the non steelbooks. Thanks for pointing that out.

Thanks @RogerRoger , I do very much appreciate it. I’ll let you know when we get close to closing voting.
(And off subject — I keep meaning to drop a post about Fallen Order. One of these days I’ll post my impressions.)

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

themcnoisy

Sin and Punishment - My favourite 2 pts
Lost in Shadow
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 special edition
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Xenoblade Chronicles X

Wow, some great box arts there. I have great knowledge of 80s and 90s stuff but no idea about the art on modern games. I seriously need to get any of those games now. Never even heard of Lost in Shadow.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

mookysam

Sin and Punishment: Successor of the Skies - 2 points
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D- 1 point
Fire Emblem Awakening - 1 point
Daemon X Machina - 1 point
Lost in Shadow - 1 point

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

RogerRoger

@Th3solution You've got your hands full right now, buddy! Will look forward to your Fallen Order thoughts whenever they're forthcoming; no need to Force them (ba-dum-tssh).

It's a pretty close tally thusfar. A few late votes could turn everything around!

Making It So Since 1987

Th3solution

Thanks for the votes so far and just extending an invitation for anyone else passing by to vote if you haven’t yet on this section. You needn’t have voted in the earlier rounds to start participating now!

I plan to wrap up the voting over the next 12-18 hrs for this phase:
A Slice of Nintendo

The album is here:

https://ibb.co/album/k1XRfa

As a reminder, just scroll through those 35 box art pics and select your 5 favorites. It’s that simple. Put your very favorite at the top of your list.

Kidfried

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 2 points
Fatal Frame 5 - 1 point
Lost in Shadow - 1 point
Octopath Traveler - 1 point
Pandora's Tower - 1 point

Aside from The The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (which is very good), I can't really remember an actual Nintendo boxart that I liked, from these last few years. Especially Mario is very hard to look at. :')

Kidfried

Arisen

Mass Effect Andromeda's box art was the best thing about the game.

Arisen

Jaz007

Fatal Frame 5
No more Heroes 2 JP
Red Steel
Pandora's Tower
Sin & Punishment

Jaz007

HallowMoonshadow

Which one is the title getting 2 points @Jaz007? I assume Fatal Frame 5 is the one but ya never know...

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

themcnoisy

@Th3solution should be around a ton more now bro. Work was crazy last week. You are doing amazing work bro. Love the thread ❤️

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Th3solution

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy @RogerRoger If he doesn’t come back on, I think we can safely say that FF5 is his 2 pointer.

@themcnoisy Thanks, man, it’s been fun so far. We’re almost halfway through Round 2. Round 3 will be Round 1 winners vs. Round 2 winners to crown the overall champion, and it will be relatively quick.

— — — — — —

For the community:
You have 6 more hours until we close the Nintendo grouping, so get your last minute votes it quick.

Next group is on deck and will be posted as soon as results from the Nintendo group are, and I’ll give you three guesses what the commonality of that group will be. 😜

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.