themcnoisy

Result
Sonic - 14
Super Mario Bros 3 - 8
Mario 64 - 8
Crash Bandicoot - 8
Dizzy - 4

Sonics already through, Dizzy is scrambled eggs

We have a tie for second. Until midnight uk time we have a playoff pick only one game to go through.

Super Mario Bros 3 vs Mario 64 bs Crash Bandicoot

Closes in 14 hours get voting champs.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

BAMozzy

SM64!

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

SteveButler2210

Crash Bandicoot!

From 16/08/15 Iā€™m going for sober for six months to raise money for the Princess Alice Hospice. Donations can be made here and anything you can offer is greatly appreciated: https://www.justgiving.com/Stephen-Butler5

Wish me luck!

[url=http://psnprofiles.com/SteveButler2210][/url...

PSN: SteveButler2210

Jaz007

SMB3.
Also, it seems you have something against Crash Bandicoot.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

themcnoisy

@Jaz007: I like crash, unfortunately when the original released I owned Wipeout and FF7. It didn't get a look in.crash 3 warped was the game I spent most time on, but I'm sorry I cant really remember much other than a nice animation of crash pulling out a rocket launcher and some weird bearded guy. To finish this part off I'm gonna pick smb3.
I watched the avgn last night who ran a brief retrospective. It is the best 8 bit game ever hands down.

So SMB3 is through.

themcnoisy

Group F

Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 10
Skyrim
Destiny
GTA 3

Group closes Saturday morning. 7 points to delegate with a maximum of 5 to any 1 game. So far SMB3 joins Sonic, MGS, Resi Evil, TLOU, Unchartered 2, Zelda OOT, KOTOR and Batman City and Asylum in the last 16.

AdamNovice

Final Fantasy VII 2
Final Fantasy X 2
Skyrim 1
Destiny 2

AdamNovice

Twitter:

Jaz007

Skyrim - 5 points
Destiny - 2 points
@themcnoisy Look at the typo you made right before you listed Crash in the listing.

Jaz007

themcnoisy

My pick
Final fantasy 7 - 5 points
Destiny - 1 point
GTA 3 - 1 point

BAMozzy

Destiny -5pts
GTA3 - 2pts

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

themcnoisy

@Jaz007: Oh yeah sorry crash fans :0

SteveButler2210

FFVII - 6
FFX - 1

Don't get me wrong here, I really like FFX, but having played X semi-recently, and having played VII more times than I care to remember, I just think VII is the significantly better game.

The story is better (darker and more complex), the characters are deeper, the bad guys are badder, the world is significantly better (even FFVII's most linear areas are more fun to explore than most of FFX's world), the side quests are many, the set pieces are brilliant, the soundtrack is one of the best ever, the humor actually works, the list just goes on.

In fact, once I'm done with P4G I think it's definitely time for another playthrough of FFVII.

From 16/08/15 Iā€™m going for sober for six months to raise money for the Princess Alice Hospice. Donations can be made here and anything you can offer is greatly appreciated: https://www.justgiving.com/Stephen-Butler5

Wish me luck!

themcnoisy

@SteveButler2210: I still havnt got p4g, first game on my Xmas list.

So far;
Final Fantasy 7 - 13
Destiny - 10
GTA 3 - 8
Skyrim - 6
Final Fantasy 10 - 3

@kyleforrester87 @star-lord and everyone else viewing the thread get involved. 7 points to delegate with a max of 5 to any 1 game. Destiny could be heading into the final 16. For a game rated 72% on metacritic that's pretty weird. I love it but is it better than gta3 or skyrim????

kyleforrester87

FF7 - 5 Points
FFX - 1 Point
Destiny - 1 Point

@SteveButler2210: I really want to replay FF7 but I'm just holding off for the HD port. They mentioned Winter this year so hopefully we get it around Christmas.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

SteveButler2210

@themcnoisy: It's very good, although the dungeon design leaves a lot to be desired. The plot and character development are very good though, and I love some of the boss and Persona designs so far. I got about 30hrs in originally and then got sidetracked, but I've now picked up that save and am making good headway. The only thing I struggled with at first was the whole Persona fusion thing - for someone who's used to traditional RPG progression, the idea of levelling something up only to trade it out for something (at times) radically different was very weird at first.

@kyleforrester87: I know, but I just know I'm probably not going to end up putting as much time as I want to into the PS4 version anyway. If they put that on Vita, it'd be another story entirely, but I don't see that happening. I used to play it pretty much once a year when I was younger, but now with new games coming out all the time and a need to balance gaming/girlfriend when at home, I've got to bite the bullet and accept that the only way old classics are going to get much time in with me nowadays is if I can play them on a handheld. I know I could play it via RP, but then I'd just get frustrated when I couldn't carry it on at work! If by some miracle it does release on Vita, I'm getting it straight away and not stopping until I plat (assuming it follows the Steam achievements, I've done them all before and I'm sure I can again haha)!

Wish me luck!

kyleforrester87

@SteveButler2210: sure. I used to spend 2 hours a day on the underground so plenty of time for vita but these days I can always play my home console. Sounds like you have time to kill with your handheld fairly regularly!

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Jaz007

I'm shocked at the lack of Skyrim love. I though it would be going through easy.

Jaz007

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.