Forums

Topic: Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 381 to 400 of 1,065

FullbringIchigo

@JohnnyShoulder yes apart from the few i felt i had too today

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

nessisonett

I’m gonna take a break for a week or two, who knows I’ll probably cave in and be back sooner rather than later, or if any big news drops. Those of you also on NLife will know why but I think I just need to get offline and with everything going on in the world, that might not be a bad thing. Apologies to those looking forward to a quiz, I promise I’ll do one when I get back!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Kidfried

For those who didn't notice yet, I have been very absent on here lately. I don't know if it's the corona virus that makes me feel just a tad off, or if the black balloons over my head are back again. Whatever it is, I've lost my motivation for quite a few things recently, gaming being one of them. It's temporary, it always is. I'll be back as soon as I have my mojo back.

See you all soon!

Edited on by Kidfried

Kidfried

LieutenantFatman

@nessisonett @Kidfried
Look after yourselves, hope you're both feeling better soon! Always worth taking a little break from our hobbies when we're not finding them quite as fun as usual.

LieutenantFatman

JohnnyShoulder

@Kidfried @nessisonett Take it easy and hope to see you both back soon!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

themcnoisy

@nessisonett have a nice break and see you soon. Good getting to know you over the last few weeks Bro.

@Kidfried I was wondering where you have been. It's not uncommon to suffer mental health problems with the current situation, not being able to go out and the lack of mental stimulus generally makes it difficult to enjoy everything else.

What I would say is watch the news less. Log in or watch it once or twice a day, right now whilst writing this is the first time I have followed the news (channel 4 news 7pm slot). I was also writing a bit too much on Reddit early doors, way outside my usual wheelhouse - it adds no value. It's all negative, negative, negative. Avoid this behaviour it clearly doesn't help. The news sources on Reddit recently are all over the place (LockDown fever) thus consuming garbage information with worse commenting. I deleted my app this morning after weighing up the pros and cons.

Rather concentrate on gaming and house stuff until we are unlocked. The best days have been when my phones been on charge which I later forget and I've been helping my daughter and wife. Commenting on Pushsquare has also helped me personally when I do have the phone.

Maybe grab psplus on the cheap if you can. Loads of alternatives to work on.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Octane

@themcnoisy You reminded me that I haven't looked up the news in a couple of days. I just did, and now I'm depressed. Thanks for that

Octane

themcnoisy

@Octane sorry mate.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

nessisonett

I forgot about email notifications. This will be fun trying to stay offline, I’m literally receiving hate mail 😂😂

ralphdibny

@nessisonett I went and had a look at what happened on NL, you weren't in the wrong to point out the background of that game. Be well mate 👍

See ya!

Octane

@themcnoisy Happens to us all the time. Stay offline, play some games

Octane

nessisonett

@LN78 @crimsontadpoles It’s nothing I can’t handle, honestly. I was just wondering how to turn off notifications!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic