Forums

Topic: Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 301 to 320 of 1,065

Jaz007

@Tasuki Sad to see you go. You’ve been a great part of the community as long I can remember. Even back when I was on Nlife before migrating over here. You were great as a mod and as a poster.
I also feel you a little as I’ve found it harder to post as much as I used to here. Good luck with with everything man!

Jaz007

JohnnyShoulder

So long and farewell @Tasuki. The forum could certainly do with your mod powers currently!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Kidfried

@Tasuki Hope to see you back one day. Sad you're leaving, but... things change, I guess!

Kidfried

RogerRoger

Hey all, hope you had good weekends.

I'm gonna be taking a brief, self-imposed vacation from PushSquare. I haven't been 100% happy with my conduct around here of late, and have encountered some stark reminders of why I find it difficult to engage with online communities. Some of you have temporarily vanished for similar reasons before, so I know you'll understand; I just feel the need to step back, for the sake of my mental health if nothing else.

Seems like a decent time to pause anyway, as my glacial replay of Horizon: Zero Dawn will keep me occupied for a good few weeks without giving me anything new to contribute (although I may briefly pop back on Friday, since I promised to tell @Th3solution what I thought of the Sonic movie).

If anybody desperately needs me, you can contact me privately via PSN. Otherwise, keep the place tidy and don't have too much fun in my absence.

I'll be back (that's either a threat or a promise; you decide)!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Rudy_Manchego

@RogerRoger Sorry to hear that and hope you come back soon. I got into an argument with a couple of people in a news post recently and just took a step back and decided to shut it down. Not worth it and I think I made it worse with my tone. I enjoy your posts though so don't be gone too long!

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger Take it easy dude.

Can't see as you've conducted yourself with anything but your usual thoroughness and respect. I saw one interaction that seemed like quite an overreaction (not from you) to disagreeing with someone - but it's a shame if that feels somewhat symptomatic of your conduct being questionable.

Of course take the time if you need to.

NB: Try and watch Batwoman too - then you can come back and give me my tenner! ;-p

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

nessisonett

@RogerRoger Don’t worry, you’ll always have friends here! Take it easy, watch The Phantom Menace and Batman & Robin and enjoy yourself 😉

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

HallowMoonshadow

Hope to see you soon @RogerRoger! Enjoy this self imposed break and take care! We'll be here waiting for you!

I personally have to agree with @KALofKRYPTON too ... You're pretty darn respectful of anyone's opinion from what've seen... not to mention even commenting on games or interests that aren't your thing at all cus you're so darn polite!

But yeah have a nice break Rog!

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Kidfried

Did I miss something?

@RogerRoger, I will await your return. Considering your mental health, I just wish you could see yourself a little more like we see you: you're a great and even inspiring person.

Kidfried

Ralizah

@RogerRoger You'll be missed, friend.

With that said, we'll still be here when you return, so you go and do right by yourself.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

ApostateMage

@RogerRoger Best photo-mode photographer on this site! Hope you're back soon with some more delicious pics. Take it easy.

ApostateMage

JohnnyShoulder

@RogerRoger Hope to see back here really soon buddy, it won't be the same without you. I think you are being a wee bit harsh on yourself, but if you feel you need a break, so be it. Look forward to your return!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Th3solution

@RogerRoger No problem, my friend. Take your time. There’s no pressure and we’ll be here when you get back. Unless the apocalypse hits first, in which case, you can find me in my bunker. 😜

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Gremio108

@RogerRoger I'll allow it. But make sure it's brief.

Although I agree with Johnny and think you're being a tad harsh on yourself, please know that you are allowed to be out of sorts on here. We're a forgiving lot for the most part, and there's no point logging on and pretending to be cheerful if that is simply not how you're feeling on that particular day. That said, I must have missed whatever you're referring to, because I've never seen you be anything other than a thoroughly decent chap. Tally ho, old pip.

Anyway, I look forward to you crashing the Push Square website with all your amassed Horizon Zero Dawn pics upon your return, and reducing Ant to a sobbing mess.

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

Jaz007

@RogerRoger Hope to see you again soon. You've always been a great poster and I haven't thought for a moment you've made this place more negative. Best of luck on your absence, and remember you're welcomed and valued here. See ya soon!

Jaz007

themcnoisy

@RogerRoger Have a nice break Rog. Shoot me a msg over psn mate, I want to try to canvass you into buying Dreams again.

I'm pretty sure I can speak for almost everyone here when it comes to taking a time out, you are always welcome back and will be missed! May the force be with you.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger come back soon mate

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

DonJorginho

@RogerRoger Sorry to hear that man! Know me and everyone on PS are here for you and I hope you come back all fresh and re energised, stay safe though man, if you ever need to talk to someone I am here as are countless others.

Now enjoy your gaming and relaxing

DonJorginho

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic