Forums

Topic: Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 161 to 180 of 1,065

RogerRoger

@Ralizah Welcome back! Glad to hear it was a productive trip.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

@kyleforrester87 I've reported it as spam.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

themcnoisy

@Ralizah welcome back. Not a bad game to play in Mandatory Happiness on your break.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

kyleforrester87

@FullbringIchigo just laugh it off mate, and if you can't ignore the users causing the problem. I agree the mood has changed a bit recently but it's going to happen from time to time, and it'll be different again in another 6 months. Just take a wee break and chime in when you can/want, I don't see why it has to be an all or nothing approach to using this website to be honest. It's a shame to see regulars feel like they can't just reduce their usage when they are getting annoyed.

Anywhoo, all the best, you'll be missed, come back any time.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

mookysam

@FullbringIchigo Sorry to hear that dude. You contribute a lot to the community and I always appreciate the screenshots you share and passion for Final Fantasy. Take care and hopefully see you post in the future!

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

RogerRoger

@Fullbringlchigo Aww, I'm gonna miss you, buddy! You've given us all great posts, great comments and great screencaps and I sure as heck won't forget them anytime soon.

I won't try and convince you otherwise, because you've obviously given this some thought and made an important decision, but there'll always be a place for you here if you ever change your mind. Like many who've replied to you today, I'm posting far, far less comments on news stories nowadays, but the forums have remained pretty solid (a kinda "behind the scenes" safe space for those who want a genuine, grown-up discussion and not a petty, point-scoring back-and-forth) and whilst things are always evolving, I remain optimistic about PushSquare in general. You'll always be welcomed back with open arms, I'm sure, but it's gotta be whenever's right for you (if at all).

I'll never forget the day I was randomly flying past Spacedock in Star Trek Online and did a double-take when I realised you were flying right alongside me! You were the first person from PushSquare I made friends with on PS4, and so I hope I'll still see you out there.

Be well, stay safe and take care!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

themcnoisy

@FullbringIchigo thank you for all the great posts and comments over the last few years. Never feel like you can't come back or chip in the odd comment.

I too noticed a lot of toxicity. However we can always fight back and your gaming knowledge will always overcome a disgruntled yob (I call them level 1 slimes) with a flurry of level 99 knowledge fireballs.

In your time away you can play all the versions of the FF games you have accrued and hopefully come back and tell us FF8 is the best game! Take care bro and comeback soon.

Jaz007

@fullbringichago Sad to see you go and I hope you come back before too long. What will the FF thread do without you?

Jaz007

JohnnyShoulder

@FullbringIchigo Sorry to see you are leaving. You are obviously passionate about gaming and it is sad when someone like that leaves. You also have backed me up on a couple of occasions which I appreciate.
The comments section in some articles has been quite toxic recently. I think Push Square can help with this in not reporting the story in the first place. The Devil May Cry censorship thing is such a non story it is a joke, and even worse was some of the 'outrage' against it. I understand other sites reported on it but that doesn't mean Push Square has to follow the heard, and it just comes across a bit click baiting.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Rudy_Manchego

@FullbringIchigo Only just seen the reaction. Not good mate - sorry to see you go. To be honest I've stopped posting much in outrage stories because it just isn't worth it. Do chip in if you feel like it...

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

Fight_Teza_Fight

Oof just seen that exchange. Should never have got that bad, as the user was clearly baiting.
Hope you haven’t left @FullbringIchigo.

I can’t help, but notice that the comments have been getting more toxic ever since the like/dislike function was added.
It’s incredibly frustrating to see.

...or maybe it’s cause of site growth.

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

themcnoisy

@FullbringIchigo just read the comments from the article. Honestly just ignore ibeagamer he openly admitted to me it's all a game to him and doesn't actually care. I can point you to a separate comments section if it makes you feel better. Gamer83 is a top lad though and I don't think he would be pleased you have left, he heavily believes in not censoring which is a fair point of view and his comments were fair and balanced and wasn't trolling. It all got a bit heated there and ibeagamer is a pot stirrer so please don't feel you have to go based on that.

Kidfried

@LN78 Am missing your regular contributions on here. Good to see your username again! <3

Kidfried

JohnnyShoulder

@themcnoisy yeah he is a right menace and and put him on my ignore list ages ago.

BAMozzy

@Fullbringlchigo Please don't let the few A-------- get to you!! You know you are a respected member of this community and have friends here that will miss you and your contributions. I know you and I don't always agree on things but at least we have the respect for each other and their opinions, that we can have a great discussion and, because of that respect, agree to disagree without losing the respect for each other. Unfortunately some obviously have no respect at all and I hope that you do not let these a------s win.

At the end of the day, I hope that you do return and not let those people get to you. You are a well respected member of the Push Square community and your contributions will be missed. If you need to take time away, so be it but please don't let those a-------s get to you. You have the support of the community and I am sure there are many of us that would like to see you return. I know its not easy, but it may well be better to ignore those, do not engage in a discussion and report them if they are racist, attacking/bullying you etc.

If you still choose not to return, just know that you will be missed and I just wish you Peace, Luck and Happiness for the future.

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

JJ2

I feel a problem I experienced in the past is when you have an opinion a lot of people on this site may strongly disagree with, you end up getting a lot of unwanted notification on your email. You just can't even ignore them. That can become stressing. I had that feeling with something as futile as just saying I disagreed with people saying the Vita was dead a few years ago and still think it was straight trolling. The email notifications are annoying, especially when you are at work or other more important concerns than silly debates on forums.
Maybe Fullbringlchigo had enough of that.

Edited on by JJ2

The crowd, accepting this immediately, assumed the anti-Eurasian posters and banners everywhere were the result of acts of sabotage by agents of Goldstein and ripped them from the walls.

kyleforrester87

Don’t say you don’t like Spider-Man on the article comments. I learnt that the hard way 😂

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

JJ2

@kyleforrester87
You didn't learn though, did you haha

The crowd, accepting this immediately, assumed the anti-Eurasian posters and banners everywhere were the result of acts of sabotage by agents of Goldstein and ripped them from the walls.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic