Forums

Topic: Final fantasy discussion thread

Posts 981 to 1,000 of 3,696

kyleforrester87

@DerMeister Yeah that's fair. To be honest I don't consider the speed boost much of a "cheat" per say, but I got used to having it as a default feature on Bravely Default.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

johncalmc

The battles are slow as all hell on FFIX. I don't remember it being like that. But it feels like everybody is moving in slow motion even on the top speed.

johncalmc

Twitter:

FullbringIchigo

@johncalmc i thought that too, could be something to do with the fact it's a port of the Android/IOS release and not the OG PS1 release

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

belmont

Just beat the Comrades FF15 expansion. Didn't think I would do it but I enjoyed VERY much.

belmont

WanderingBullet

FINAL FANTASY XV Digital Premium Edition is only $30. Original price was $75.

Includes:

• FINAL FANTASY XV
  • In-Game Camera Kit
  • In-Game Platinum Leviathan Recolour
  • Digital Mini-Soundtrack
  • DPE-Exclusive FINAL FANTASY XV Original Theme
  • Season Pass

Huntin' monsters erryday.

Nei

^that is a good deal.

Loving Comrades btw

Never belligerent but always uncompromising.

FullbringIchigo

@Feena that is a good deal and i'm loving Comrades too although i still think it needs a little work, far too many loading screens, it just needs streamlining a bit is all

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Nei

^true

Nei

@WanderingBullet cool! It makes sense since now all the characters have their own combat style with the dlc episodes...

FullbringIchigo

@WanderingBullet a nice edition but i doubt i'll use it much, FFXV is the story of Noctis and seen from his point of view so it seems strange to play as anyone BUT Noctis

FullbringIchigo

@WanderingBullet nope sorry, you have to have the main game installed as they are accessed from the games menu

WanderingBullet

@FullbringIchigo Well that's a bummer. I was hoping that wasn't the case if I did buy the Season Pass. The file size for the base game currently is around 68GB I think. Thanks.

Edited on by WanderingBullet

FullbringIchigo

@WanderingBullet yeah but with the PS4 now allowing up to 8tb external HDD's the size isn't an issue unless it's the download size that's the problem and if that's the case just get the physical version, it goes pretty cheap now a days

WanderingBullet

@FullbringIchigo I do own a physical version of the game.haha I also have a 2TB external hard drive but it's not in exFAT format which is why my PS4 can't read it. Pretty sure it was able to prior to the Pro patch. I don't want reformat either because I have some files (around 500GB) in it and I don't feel like purchasing a new one for the sake of gaming. No worries, I'll delete some other games if I do decide to get the Season Pass.

FullbringIchigo

@ZurapiiYohane same here plus we are also getting a Luna story too apparently

FullbringIchigo

OK so i am now OFFICIALLY pumped

Dissidia NT Opening Movie

EDIT a couple of Screen grabs

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

johncalmc

You know, I'd be interested in all this Final Fantasy XV stuff if the DLC slotted into the story nicely so you could play it all as one, big, slightly semi-coherent narrative. As it is, I've got the first season pass and not played any of the DLC, so I'll probably not bother with the second. Just bring on FFXVI at this point. And like, release it finished.

johncalmc

Twitter:

FullbringIchigo

@johncalmc it's not meant to slot in like that, FFXV is the story of Noctis and thus, apart from a few crucial events it's played from his point of view

the DLC episode are side stories, what happened when Noctis wasn't there and are thus separate from the main game

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic