Forums

Topic: Final fantasy discussion thread

Posts 821 to 840 of 3,698

WanderingBullet

@FullbringIchigo Ah, ok cause it was stated that the beta will be available to download between Aug 25th at 9pm PDT and Sep 1st at 9pm PDT.

I'll probably only download tomorrow morning as its getting late now.haha

Thanks.

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

FullbringIchigo

OK so THIS was a surprise but honestly it looks fun

although i bet someone will still find an excuse to moan about it and say it's stupid and they should stop supporting the game, even though it's free

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

WanderingBullet

Cool, I already got the Dream Egg back in (I think it was) February.

As quirky as they are, I'm really loving the free content support SE has been providing for this game.

Is this Festival a limited time event as well?

FullbringIchigo

@WanderingBullet i think so, not sure how long for though

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

WanderingBullet

Don't think its active, yet. Got "The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid." when I tried to redeem it earlier. Will try it again at 9pm PDT.

FullbringIchigo

@WanderingBullet @ZurapiiYohane well i managed to download it yesterday no problem although you still can't play it yet, not until the 26th

FullbringIchigo

So Dissidia NT is LOADS of fun and i can't say how much any better than Zidane
Untitled

Nei

@FullbringIchigo waaa so Jealous! Hope to get an access code soon

Never belligerent but always uncompromising.

FullbringIchigo

@Feena unfortunately if you don't have one by now i doubt you will be, i think they already sent them all out before the beta started

FullbringIchigo

@ZurapiiYohane yeah i've been having that issue as well but i'll get used to it i reckon

i also like the amount of characters you can play as, normally in a beta it's one from each class but here it's one from the first 14 FF games

FullbringIchigo

FFXV Comrades CONFIRMED taking place in the 10 year time skip

FullbringIchigo

So FFXV had an update today according to the patch notes it was just for bug fixes BUT it has also added the Chapter Select to the main menu and the Assassin's Festival even though it's not yet available to download from the PS Store

on the plus side it also seems to have improved the pop in issue on base PS4's once again, so little by little it's getting back to how it used to be

FFXV Assassin's Festival Trailer for those of you who may have missed it

Nei

The dream egg from the carnival finally hatched for a surprise !
The bestiary is very well done and surprisingly I miss a couple of entries - I have 300 hours or so on the game.

Edited on by Nei

WanderingBullet

So the AC Festival is a DLC and not part of the patch?

It'd be great if they could increase the photo limit again as well.

EDIT:

Version 1.14

Implementation of a chapter select (available after completion of the main game)

Addition of a bestiary (accessible from the Archives in the Main Menu)

Master Assassin’s Robes for players with a Dream Egg (unlocks upon loading a save)

Opening of the Assassin’s Festival (until January 31, 2018)

Announcement of winning snapshots from third photo contest (viewable at Mother of Pearl in Galdin Quay)

Various bug fixes

Version 1.15

Various bug fixes

FullbringIchigo

WanderingBullet wrote:

So the AC Festival is a DLC and not part of the patch?

apparently, according to the update you download it from the PS Store (or XBL for any playing on the XB1) although it's not on there yet, probably be there later once the Store updates

as for the other stuff like the bestiary, i haven't looked in that yet because i know as soon as i do i will have to try and track down every single thing in it

WanderingBullet

@FullbringIchigo Ah, ok. I thought it was part of the patch judging by the size of it and also the details I copied above didn't say it was a PSN Store DLC either.

I'll load up the game tomorrow or the weekend to check since the AC Festival will only end next year it seems.

FullbringIchigo

OK so the Assassin's Festival was.......LOADS OF FUN! and the Assassin mechanics worked pretty well actually
Untitled

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

Nei

I will try it! It seems like it could be fun...

Edited on by Nei

WanderingBullet

@FullbringIchigo Looks like the DLC's still not available yet in the US Store. Are there any unique items to earn from the event?

FullbringIchigo

@WanderingBullet it should be there but you have to search for it as it doesn't show in the DLC section of FFXV (i think this may be Sonys fault) but that does mean you have to deal with the PS Stores stupid search function (seriously why can't it just use a virtual keyboard?)

as for special items there are a few although i only have one of them at the moment

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic