Forums

Topic: Final fantasy discussion thread

Posts 1,521 to 1,540 of 3,698

FullbringIchigo

PS1+FF7+Projector=WIN!
Untitled

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

FullbringIchigo

so i'm currently working on my PS4 FFVII save and i got Pandora's Box, one of the easiest to miss Enemy Skills in the game because ONLY the first ever Zombie Dragon you come across will cast it when it dies AND then only if it has enough MP (P.S if it doesn't have enough MP it still tries and the game still registers it has been cast AND it will only do it once) and THEN you will only learn it if your character actually survives the attack, it is literally a one chance thing

anyone else manage to get it or did you miss it?
Untitled

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

FullbringIchigo

does anybody know why FFXV on Xbox One shows up as FINAL FANTASY XV Windows Edition on your achievement list

Untitled

themcnoisy

@FullbringIchigo wow I have never heard of Pandora box in ff7.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

FullbringIchigo

@themcnoisy yeah it's a move many people will miss

BowTiesAreCool

@kyleforrester87 "Best FF7 song

Also plays when you’re exiting Midgar, and what a moment that is"

Definitely one of the Top 3. For me, the tune playing when you first walk through the train graveyard (and again later on in Nibelheim?) is a biggie, I think it's called Anxious Heart or something?

Final Symphony did a great job of incorporating it into one of their movements. Well worth a listen on Spotify if you get chance.

Edited on by BowTiesAreCool

BowTiesAreCool

FullbringIchigo

@BowTiesAreCool i just buy the CD's off Amazon

in fact i have loads of FF soundtrack CD's and i want to get the FFVII Vinyl too but it's a bit expensive right now

kyleforrester87

@BowTiesAreCool yup, Anxious Heart comes in second for me. It’s actually not a very nice song to listen to (although it has it moments), it’s genuinely quite discomforting which is obviously the point of it and that’s why I think it’s such a great song.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

BowTiesAreCool

@FullbringIchigo cool, some of those are hard to come by! I only have the full 7, 10 and 15 on cd, and 8 piano collections. Vinyl-wise I have 7, Distant Worlds 1 and Final Symphony. Just waiting to pull the trigger on 8 as soon as I see one below £130, there's a few that keep popping up on ebay/discogs around £150ish.

BowTiesAreCool

BowTiesAreCool

@kyleforrester87 yeah it's a weird one, I kinda like the sadness of it. It's one of the few tracks where instantly it's 1998 and I'm 11 again.

BowTiesAreCool

FullbringIchigo

@kyleforrester87 that song that plays as soon as you leave Midgar is called "Holding my Thoughts in my Heart" according to my CD case

and yeah it's a great song

Weapon Raid is also another good one, if we are talking about JUST FFVII songs

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

FullbringIchigo

@kyleforrester87 It's called "Life Stream"

FullbringIchigo

so i have finally decided to get round to getting the FINAL FANTASY VII Platinum, just got to get to level 99 and go on a date with Barret (which will require a new game save)

so YES i have beaten all the Weapons

anyone else got the Platinum yet?

themcnoisy

@FullbringIchigo that's commitment bro. The only FF 100% trophy I own is for the vanilla FF15 base game.

I wanted a significant number of Trophies on my ff10 playthrough but checking them off ruined my playstyle in the old FF games so I binned it off.

That said the FF15 trophy list is one of my favourites across all genres, perfectly weighted and doable. Unlike dodging 200 lightning strikes in a row!

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

FullbringIchigo

@themcnoisy i have that one too and unlike a lot of people who get it now i had to actually fight the Adamantoise not just use the Ring like you can now (which was added in via a patch when people complained about it "being too hard", well boo hoo)

that fight took me 2 and a half hours

sadly i can't get 100% again anymore because they shut down the old Comrades service and i didn't have all the trophies, to be honest they should have just removed those trophies from the game but they didn't

ApostateMage

I'm playing FFXII at the mo and forgot how great the music is. I love this from the Stilshrine of Miriam. Although only a short loop track, I could grind for hours to it.

ApostateMage

FullbringIchigo

@ApostateMage yeah XII has some amazing music, it's why i brought the soundtrack

XII really is an an underappreciated entry in the series

BowTiesAreCool

KLAXON ALL THE SOUNDTRACKS ARE NOW ON SPOTIFY

BowTiesAreCool

FullbringIchigo

@BowTiesAreCool ALL OF THEM????

Untitled

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic