Forums

Topic: Final fantasy discussion thread

Posts 1,481 to 1,500 of 3,698

Nei

@belmont Finished Episode Ardyn...I was kinda blown away by it tbh. It's great: great story, gameplay, characters and OMG the soundtrack! It's definitely FFXV's best dlc imho and one of the best "moments" of the whole game. With this quality, I am even sadder we won't get the scrapped DLCs.

Does anybody know how many points will give me the BEST score after finishing the game? I got B but I was very proud of my wreckage of Insomnia.

Edited on by Nei

Never belligerent but always uncompromising.

belmont

@Feena Yes a lot of people made fan of this whole 2019 dlc but I would love to see more, especially the Luna episode. As far as the best moment of FFXV is concerned my favourite one is the alternate ending of episode Ignis.

belmont

FullbringIchigo

Hey i'm back, after that trailer i had too because i wanted to share this
Untitled

you can see the Materia IN the Buster Sword, that is some awesome attention to detail

did anyone else spot anything?

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

kyleforrester87

@FullbringIchigo Eh, I only really like that detail if all weapons have materia slots. Plus I dont like how materia seems to keep changing size. Decide if it's the size of a ping pong ball or a tennis ball. Unless it comes in all shapes and sizes, in which case it'd be weird having precut materia slots in weapons and gear.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

FullbringIchigo

@kyleforrester87 i saw you ask about where this battle is taking place in the comments section and thought maybe here more people would answer

Untitled

first off i'm not sure where it is, looking at the picture there is a strange thing growing on the wall and what looks like barred windows and cargo containers

it COULD be the underwater sub but i doubt they would show something from that late in the game so i'm thinking MAYBE it's under the Plate, either after they jump off the train or on the climb up to Shin-Ra HQ

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

kyleforrester87

@FullbringIchigo yeah the sub is the only place I can think of that might look like that, but it’s an unlikely place to show in this trailer. I think the sewers is the most likely place (seems early game based on damage numbers but then the characters HPs are also post Midgar high, could just be placeholders though).

Still, it’s an odd look for the FF7 universe.

Edited on by kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

FullbringIchigo

@kyleforrester87 i thought it was the sewers at first but Barret is in the team and he wasn't there at that point and when you take into account other parts of the trailer showed the sewer section with Tifa and Aerith in the team so i figured it wasn't in the sewers

Untitled

kyleforrester87

@FullbringIchigo I guess if you've got weird mutant monsters it makes sense to create environments that would look like mutants live in them, so it figures they'd add a bit more slime here and there to the industrial environments.

kyleforrester87

FullbringIchigo

@kyleforrester87 true

still can't figure out where it is though

FullbringIchigo

@kyleforrester87 yeah probably

still it interesting to think how other areas will look now, i wanna see Wall Market and the Train Graveyard

FullbringIchigo

i can also see why Square dropped CC2 and moved in house, the Square design are a much better fit than the CC2 ones
Untitled

not that CC2's is bad they just don't look FF

DerMeister

@FullbringIchigo Yeah, I like the newer look better. It looks more...natural? If that makes sense. Less creepy, too.

It looks like Cloud actually came from FFXV. His hair looks more natural, though the lighting probably has something with that. Looks like hit the gym too.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

FullbringIchigo

@DerMeister definitely no longer has that "meth head" vibe the original had

FullbringIchigo

In case anyone wants to watch the trailer again and check out both the English and Japanese voices

English via Official Final Fantasy YouTube Channel

Japanese via Official Square Enix Japan YouTube Channel

redd214

Really hope this delivers for people. I'm not a ff guy but I know so many have wanted this for so long. Hope it works out well!!

redd214

FullbringIchigo

all this talk about FFVII Remake has got me in a real FFVII mood So i have a question for all the FF fans out there

Best song in FINAL FANTASY VII

and GO

first off my choice
Aerith's Theme

FullbringIchigo

so who remembers the FFVII PS3 Tech Demo, the thing that started the whole FFVII Remake craze

it sure has changed hasn't it?

JohnnyShoulder

@FullbringIchigo I'm not too fussed on either design for Cloud tbh. The recent one looks to feminine for me.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic