Forums

Topic: Final fantasy discussion thread

Posts 1,381 to 1,400 of 3,678

FullbringIchigo

@WanderingBullet you know i'm not sure, i never tried it either, i just did a New Game+ instead

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Nei

@WanderingBullet sadly they don't! I tried the new final chapter after the Royal edition came out (awesome) and I can't keep the three items to boost the guys' meter. It's very clear though, it creates a separate save file with light blu letters.

Edited on by Nei

Never belligerent but always uncompromising.

Jaz007

The PS Store still says comrades comes with the season pass/royal edition. Do you think I could use that to get it? I mean, if I tell them the description says I get, they’d have to give it to me or refund me right?

Jaz007

belmont

@WanderingBullet No. If you say select chapter 14 you have to beat it again, there is no way to return from the same save file to chapter 15 insantly. I tried it because they patched some optional bosses in ch.14. I am not sure what happens with completed sidequests though.

Edited on by belmont

belmont

WanderingBullet

@belmont I see... Anyways, I've already uninstalled the game since I only had 30GB left on my PS4.

Huntin' monsters erryday.

FullbringIchigo

@Jaz007 you know i'm not sure honestly, i would say try it and find out BUT that could be a waste of money, so i say wait for a little bit and see if it changes after all the PS Store will update tomorrow

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

FullbringIchigo

Good news if you own the Royal Edition of FFXV on XBOX ONE the comrades price issue has now been fixed and yes i have checked

as for the PS4 save data transfer issue they are still working on it

i started again anyway, me and my mate have been having a blast going through it all again together

FullbringIchigo

@KratosMD you don't have to play online in order to do the story and at that price i would say it was worth it and it does have offline modes, single fights, arcade modes mission modes that kind of thing BUT it main draw is the 3v3 online

there is enough for the offline player though i play it offline all the time

FullbringIchigo

@KratosMD you get things to unlock new parts of story mode as you level up, i think it was to encourage online play but you can also get it through all of the offline modes

as for story mode itself it structure is cutscene, fight, cutscene and there are also some fights against Summons too

FullbringIchigo

@KratosMD FFV is awesome, probably the second best Job System in a FF game, the best being FFX-2 as you can also change job during battle in that game

FullbringIchigo

@KratosMD it really is the hidden gem of the entire series, more people should play it and with it being available on so many systems now there is no reason people aint

FullbringIchigo

@KratosMD also i really like Bartz as a character, i even made him in Minecraft
Untitled

Ralizah

I am ridiculously excited that XII: The Zodiac Age is getting a Switch release next year. I've always wanted a portable version of that game. I can't believe I'm finally getting it!

Anyway, I'm probably going to play FFIX on my PS1 soon. I've never played it before.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

PSN: Ralizah

FullbringIchigo

@Ralizah IX is one of the best games in the series i think you will really enjoy it

Ralizah

@FullbringIchigo Hopefully. I hate the character designs, but I've heard a lot of good things about it over the years, and it's the biggest hole in my experience as a Final Fantasy fan.

FullbringIchigo

@Ralizah the character designs really held up over time you know unlike say FFVII or VIII that looks pretty bad today IX still looks charming and fun

Ralizah

@FullbringIchigo The character designs in VII are great and iconic: unfortunately, the early 3D graphics make them look like horrifying lego people. And VIII just looks great all-around.

The characters in IX... I dunno, it's like the proportions of their body parts are off. The heads and hands look bigger than they should be in relation to their bodies. It's creepy.

FFX is probably my second least-favorite when it comes to character designs. Tidus and Wakka, in particular, are just irritating to look at. Something about the faces, hair, and clothing.

FullbringIchigo

@Ralizah yeah IX has a super deformed style but in the universe of that game it works, remember it's a Fantasy world

FullbringIchigo

@KratosMD that's because the characters in Dissidia are based upon their Yoshitaka Amano designs
Untitled

but his alternate costume is more in line with his FFV appearance, just like every other character
Untitled

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic