Forums

Topic: Final fantasy discussion thread

Posts 1,341 to 1,360 of 3,696

WanderingBullet

Gonna delete some games and re-install FFXV for the new FFXIV Garuda quest later. Has anyone played it, yet?

Huntin' monsters erryday.

Nei

@WanderingBullet will play it tonight! The trailer with XIV's music is so epic

Never belligerent but always uncompromising.

FullbringIchigo

so a few things for FINAL FANTASY XV were released today first off the FFXV/FFXIV crossover event

and second FINAL FANTASY XV: Comrades got it's stand alone release today as well (this does mean that the original version in FFXV is now no longer online)

now remember if you already own the original version you get this version for free

so now these are released we only have one more piece of DLC until the game is complete, Episode Ardyn

will you be jumping back into FFXV for these or did you never stop playing it to begin with?

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

WanderingBullet

@Feena Hope I remember the controls. Haven't played the game for so long.haha

Nei

Hahaha tempted by comrades also...but I am currently playing DQXI and Jet Set Radio, could be overkill

belmont

I really enjoyed the story in Comrades, highly recommended.

belmont

FullbringIchigo

there is just one issue,i'm sure people are aware but i own the original relase on PS4 with all the DLC and the Royal Edition on the XBOX ONE (which is just the original release with a download code for the season pass and Royal Pack BUT for some reason on the XB1 the Comrades Stand Alone isn't free for owners of the Royal Edition, i don't know if this is the case on PS4 too as like i said i brought the season pass and all the DLC separately there

if this is also the case on PS4 then let it be known because THAT should not be the case as the original Comrades was also part of the Royal Edition

i have also contacted Square on Twitter about it but no news as of yet

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

FullbringIchigo

@WanderingBullet i'm going to play it later, i'm looking forward to it plus the end of the trailer has me interested because it LOOKS like we might also get a new summon form this

that's just my guess by the way

Nei

@FullbringIchigo yup it seems so! Comrades is free if you had the previous (not stand alone) version on Ps4

FullbringIchigo

@Feena i got it free on PS4 already, it's just on XB1 it still says i have to pay but i have the Royal Edition that is basically the original game with DLC codes included, one of which is for the season pass so i own the season pass on XB1 BUT it's still charging for it

WanderingBullet

Just completed the quest but it seems like you'll need to farm more materials (I think you'll need four Adamantites as well) in order to craft the Garuda weapons.:/ I also noticed a new quest called "Encounter of the Terra Kind".

Edited on by WanderingBullet

FullbringIchigo

@WanderingBullet that is the Terra Wars collab event that was released a month or so ago

FullbringIchigo

@WanderingBullet no not really

WanderingBullet

@FullbringIchigo Awesome. Gonna play that once I'm done figuring out on how to get the materials for the Garuda weapons.

FullbringIchigo

@WanderingBullet i'll do the FXIV event after work i think

FullbringIchigo

OK so i don't know how many people here watch PlayStation Access but one of the things on this list deals with the biggest Urban Legends of Final Fantasy, how it got it's name AND no it wasn't because it was Squares "Final" attempt at success

Jaz007

@FullbringIchigo So the season pass won't include comrades anymore? That's crap. I would've gotten the royal edition already if I knew that. Now I'm just put off.

Jaz007

FullbringIchigo

@Jaz007 nope it's no longer included in the season pass

Jaz007

@FullbringIchigo I feel robbed now. I wish this had been announced, or rather presented enough that I would have known. I’m kind of upset about it now.

Jaz007

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic