Forums

Topic: Final fantasy discussion thread

Posts 1,181 to 1,200 of 3,678

Th3solution

@Jaz007 Nice! It makes me want to actually play the game. Well, that and the deal I made with @Feena

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

FullbringIchigo

well it's about time Dissidia NT had a FFXV stage, it should have been there from the start to be honest

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

FullbringIchigo

SO a question, FINAL FANTASY is a brand that for over 20 years has been associated with PlayStation but now the games are releasing on more and more systems, Mobile, XBOX, P.C etc anyway FFXV was released on both the PlayStation 4 and XBOX ONE (and later P.C) and then later re-released as a Royal Edition with all the DLC included

FINAL FANTASY will always be a mainly console series for a lot of people so what version did you buy?, the PS4 or XB1, the standard or Royal Editions i would be interested where the fans here stand

Untitled

Sorry for the bad quality picture but i did take this on my PS Vita

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Jaz007

@FullbringIchigo I got the deluxe edition with the sweet steelcase of FFXV. One day I'll get the royal edition or the next complete edition when the price has dropped enough and just play through the game again. Edit: PS4 version of course.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

FullbringIchigo

@Jaz007 i really wanted that deluxe edition but it was out of my price range unfortunately

as for the Royal Edition it was on sale on Amazon so i thought why not and i didn't see the point of getting it on PS4 as i already have all the DLC on PS4 and it gives me something to play on the xbox in the living room (everybody uses it you see)

EDIT: just so you know the Royal Edition doesn't come with everything on the disc it comes with the base game and a code for all the DLC, 20 different DLC items including weapons, costumes, car decals and the DLC episodes so the downloading could take a while

FullbringIchigo

so what does everyone think of the rumour about the Pocket Edition of FFXV coming to PS4

Untitled

i know there is an article about it but we can better discuss it here on the forums

i for one would love to play it as i don't currently have a tablet capable of playing it and i tried to download the Windows version of the first chapter (as it is free) but for some reason it wont let me

i really do hope it comes to PS4, i would even start livestreaming again just for the laughs i mean just look at it, LOOK AT IT you know this will be funny

Untitled

Jaz007

I don’t care honestly. If I want to play FFXV, I’ll play the actual one, not the mobile version.

Jaz007

FullbringIchigo

@Jaz007 it could be good for young kids though, a bit less dark and violent than the proper version and easier probably too

Nei

I'd play it again... On Vita/Switch

Never belligerent but always uncompromising.

WanderingBullet

Is it good? Didn't expected it to be $30 game.

Huntin' monsters erryday.

FullbringIchigo

@WanderingBullet i played the first chapter of the mobile version on my tablet (the first chapter was free on there) and it was fun, not sure how it translates to the console though

WanderingBullet

@FullbringIchigo Thanks. With so many games releasing I don't have time to play it this few months anyways. Guess I'll wait for the console reviews first and if it's good maybe I'll buy it when it goes on sale.

Huntin' monsters erryday.

FullbringIchigo

OK so as many people know i have FINAL FANTASY XV on both the PlayStation 4 and the XBOX ONE but i noticed something today, the PS4 version with all the DLC installed sits at just over 75gb in size but the XB1 version sits at just over 100gb with the same DLC installed and i mean exactly the same DLC installed

anybody have any idea why and i don't think it has anything to do with XB1X because the PS4 version also has the 4k assets installed too

Kidfried

@FullbringIchigo It's super interesting I think and strangely enough the case for many Xbox games. I think Warframe is 20GB bigger on Xbox as well for example. This difference has been apparent since before the X/Pro, so it's probably a difference in system structure at play as well.

Kidfried

FullbringIchigo

@Kidfried it is interesting isn't it but also at the same time confusing still i wonder what in the system structure could be so different that it needs so much more data to be installed because if i remember correctly in terms of tech the PS4 and XB1 were built on pretty similar stuff

could be extra data to compensate for the whole "cloud processing" thing the XB1 used to use?

FullbringIchigo

SO, FFVII, FFIX, FFX, FFX-2 and FFXII are coming to BOTH the Nintendo Switch AND XBOX ONE

i'm guessing the console exclusive rights Sony had to those has finally ran out but the question is, any FF fans out there getting them on either of those systems?

Untitled

personally i'll be getting them on the Switch but as i have them on the PS4 i don't see the need to get them on the XB1

i'm also hoping that Square release the first 6 plus FFVIII too on the Switch at some point, almost the entire series on a handheld is something i would LOVE

FullbringIchigo

@KratosMD i know (and i do) but the Switch has a bigger screen and a more comfortable controller plus you have the whole thing about being able to play on your TV at a moments notice too

FullbringIchigo

for everyone that didn't watch the Nintendo Direct, here is the FINAL FANTASY portion of it (from IGN's youtube page)

Th3solution

@FullbringIchigo For a Final Fantasy fanatic, all these spin off games and re-releases are surely exciting, but it runs the risk of producing Final Fantasy Fatigue (FFF - my own term that I hereby trademark).
I have early symptoms of FFF myself, and I haven’t even played FF15 yet.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic