Forums

Topic: Favorite Video Game Music

Posts 141 to 160 of 275

HallowMoonshadow

Another good track there @RogerRoger with Rooftop Run... cheers

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

RogerRoger

@Solea You're not alone. It took a lot of patience to clear the regular story, and there was absolutely zero chance of getting even a single Chaos Emerald, let alone seven of the flippin' things to see the true ending. I mean, Chao are adorable and whatnot, but... no, just... no.

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy You're welcome! Don't worry, I'll stop now.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

DonJorginho

My Favourite VG Music Piece OAT.

This make me tear up whenever I hear it, so beautiful and jam packed of emotion.

DonJorginho

nessisonett

The Nier G/R and Automata OSTs are on Spotify now along with the Yakuza games so gonna be bopping along to the disco tracks from Yakuza 0 for the foreseeable future!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

HallowMoonshadow

I'm back with 8 Divinity Original Sin 2 tracks...

Or rather one track, Dancing With The Source, in 5 different ways and three others.

As I said before in the character creation you also get to chose an instrument... and as such there's versions for each one of some themes... and all of them sound rather unique. Even the standard theme without a specified instrument sounds good!

The Cello version probably sounds the most alike to the original version, but I still quite like it. As I've said before I'm a sucker for strings in particular

The Tambura version meanwhile definitely sounds more unique

Though the Bansuri version really is quite something...

The Oud is quite nice too! I like all the versions in fact!

Onto a few other, actually different, tracks Reaper's Coast is quite a nice, soft track

And without NPC chatter, Driftwood's theme is rather nice too

and finally Path Of The Godwoken

Borislav Slavov... you may have the most eastern european sounding name ever... But you know how to work your instruments! Utterly delightful!

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

nessisonett

@KratosMD Love a bit of Kuze, he just keeps coming back!

I’ve been listening to both the Ridge Racer Type 4 OST and the Street Fighter 3 Third Strike OST, both of which are breakbeat inspired and seriously impressive.

It really puts the Street in Street Fighter for once.

RogerRoger

@nessisonett That second video, Dudley's Stage, is so brilliantly 90s. Made me smile!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

@RogerRoger The whole album is brilliantly 90s and I love it. Can’t believe how backwards the SFIV OST is in comparison.

Anti-Matter

CHAOS by DE-SIRE Retunes from Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA.

Just look at the erratic 42 stops.

Anti-Matter

nessisonett

Just discovered that the Tekken arcade music slaps. I’m used to the PS1 version which has a slightly worse OST due to the bass not being as incredible.

And here’s the PS1 version in comparison.

Edited on by nessisonett

nessisonett

The Silent Hill 2, 3, 4, Origins, Homecoming and Shattered Memories OSTs are on Spotify now which is brilliant because they were some of the few actually missing given that Sega, Namco, Squeenix etc have put all theirs on. Dunno why the first one isn’t there but I have it on vinyl so I’m covered on that front. Strangely, Super Mario 64, Lylat Wars and Ocarina of Time’s OSTs are on Spotify but they’re uploaded a single track at a time, I assume to avoid Nintendo taking them down. Still, I appreciate it.

nessisonett

@KratosMD I had no idea that The Go! Team were on Little Big Planet’s OST, that’s really cool. The album that track’s on is a weird wee album but it’s proper great.

nessisonett

@Draco_V_Ecliptic I have not! I must be one of the few people that barely remembers any music from the Soulsborne games, I think I concentrate so much on the game that the music goes in one ear and comes out the other.

Black_Swordsman

@nessisonett What did you think of the guitar-work? I didn't really notice it when I was playing the game either.

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

nessisonett

@Draco_V_Ecliptic It’s very impressive, lots of these YouTube covers are made by pretty talented people.

RogerRoger

@KratosMD Great to see some Killzone music appreciation! Love the soundtracks from all of those games, they're so epic (even Shadow Fall, with its lack of orchestra and harder techno edge, fitted the unique atmosphere of that particular game really well).

My favourite is probably this one, from Killzone 3. Really need to replay that game soon.

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic