Forums

Topic: Cyberpunk 2077 Hype Thread!

Posts 41 to 60 of 242

DonJorginho

@Tjuz I want this to be a next gen title, even though it will suck for those fans on current gen wanting to play it without shelling out for a new console, but I would rather have a good game than appease everybody.

And they are to an extent basing it of TFlops, the base PS4 was around 1.85 and the XB1 was just pushing 1.28.

And I agree the game simply isn't finished nor optimised on anything, you have to remember that the demos were running on super powerful 1080tis and were just getting 30fps with 1440p I believe (don't quote me on that"

And The Witcher 3 has had some drags for sure, I think personally the perfect length for a game is around 22-30 hours (main story.)

DonJorginho

DonJorginho

Seriously though I might just wait till PS5 version drops, them extra 10+ TFLOPs on top of the PS4's power are going to make a huge difference and this game I can see having a worse launch than TW3 if all is true.

DonJorginho

DonJorginho

UPDATE ON DOWNGRADE RUMOURS, RESPONSE FROM CD PROJEKT RED

CD Projekt (with a little help from God of War director Corey Barlog) have denied the reports of downgrades being put in place.

Balrog tweeted his support for the studio, telling fans that every game runs badly in the final push before going gold.

CD Projekt backed up the claims, telling forum readers that "Cory Barlog hit the nail on the head".

"Of course we’re optimising for the Xbox One, and for the Playstation, and for the PC, because that’s what you do in the last stretches of game development.

"While the game is made, lots of things are unoptimised, because they’re all in flux, changing, and still not finished.

“So simple answers like ‘They delayed the game because of X’ might make for a good rumour, but don’t hold a lot of truth. There’s always many reasons. Among them, and I can speak for myself, simply fixing bugs, so the game is as polished as possible.

"No hidden agendas, just working on making the game better."

DonJorginho

BearsEatBeets

CD Projekt Red finally revealed reverse of game cover with female V

Untitled

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets One thing I’ll say is thank the lord we can create our own characters cause BroV/FemV are equally dull.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett I'm hoping Cyberpunk might be the first character creator that allows me to make someone better looking than the default. Usually when I create someone after a few cutscenes I realise they look feakish. Still, it won't be as important seeing as it's first-person.

BearsEatBeets

Ralizah

Aren't there technically no binary gender options in Cyberpunk 2077?

Although I don't think the customization will matter too much thanks to the first-person perspective.

TW3 has a third person perspective, where you constantly see the character, and you're stuck with the White Wolf and his edgy masculinity.

Cyberpunk gives you the ability to be anyone you want to be...
CDProjektRed: lEt'S mAkE iT wHeRe YoU aLmOst NeVeR sEe YoUr ChArAcTer

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

BearsEatBeets

@Ralizah There are still your commonly recognised male/female body types but probably won't be named as such. Aside from that you can choose whichever voice you want independent of the body type.

I think they might have planned more cutscenes of your character early in development but decided later on to keep you immersed in the perspective for most of the time. I suppose we will find out in September if it's really worth spending time messing with the look of V.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

I've spent far too long in customisation screens over the years. These days I just hit randomise a few times if available, and see which one I like.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

LieutenantFatman

@JohnnyShoulder
It is a fun way to do it. Sadly not all customise character creators have the randomise option.

LieutenantFatman

JohnnyShoulder

@Kidfried @LieutenantFatman Its time that I just rather be playing the actual game!

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

FullbringIchigo

@Kidfried @LieutenantFatman @JohnnyShoulder that's why i just use the default face now a days

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

ApostateMage

Wasn't that just for the announcement of the new themed Xbox? Bah.

ApostateMage

BearsEatBeets

@ApostateMage No that announcement came before the tweet. However it turns out it's something equally uninteresting. They have just announced an 'official audio partner' for themed headsets.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets I only just realised the age there was to do with the ratings. I was thinking 14+ nudity was a bit noncey. I bet @Anti-Matter will have a field day with this list.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets I'm not impressed there is no beastality in there. Time to cancel that pre-order.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.