Forums

Topic: Black Friday 2018 Plans?

Posts 21 to 34 of 34

johncalmc

I'm just going to go to The Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for all of this to blow over.

johncalmc

Twitter:

kyleforrester87

@KratosMD I thought it was the Friday just gone the way I was getting emailed by certain companies. Honestly I don't actually know when it is come to think of it. Is it the last Friday of November?

Edit: okay, this Friday coming, I think!

Still not planning on getting anything, I dunno - maybe if some good deals show up on games I've forgotten I'll take a punt.

Edited on by kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Th3solution

@KratosMD Yeah, that’s a fantastic deal for Detroit. I really liked that game and given your recent desire to experience different kinds of games from the typical open world epics, this will fit in nicely. The polish and graphical quality alone is worth a look at that price.
I’m the same with AC Odyssey, I want to play it at some point and it’s hard to ignore that price.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

kyleforrester87

@KratosMD the main reason i dislike Black Friday is it gets in the way of Christmas starting earlier 😂 I was gunna hold off until the 25th of this month, but I thought screw it!

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Th3solution

@kyleforrester87 @KratosMD Not sure how I’m going to put a Christmas hat on Lara rising out of the water, but I’ll try 😂
But yes, US Thanksgiving is this Thursday so Black Friday is the day after — the 23rd.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

andreoni79

Dragon Quest XI for € 26?!? Got it!

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

Elodin

Was going to be just evening working, but now I might bite on gamestop $17 God of War.

Edited on by Elodin

Elodin

Th3solution

@Elodin Yeah, some amazing prices there. God of War and Detroit are a steal. AC Odyssey is what, 6 weeks old, and is $27. Spyro literally just came out a few days ago and it going for $29. I’m trying not to add too much to the backlog, but some of the deals are insane.

JohnnyShoulder

Possibly gonna skip on getting anything for PS4. Spider-Man I wanna wait until all the DLC is out, Detroit I can see being a similar price again soon, and Dragon Quest I can wait until I hear some feedback on it. I have enough games to play at the mo, nothing is screaming at me to play it right now. I might get something for my Switch however, I will see what is around.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

themcnoisy

I was waiting on a deal for Tetris Effect or Fist of the North Star but there's nothing noteworthy on either. So Spiderman for £28 will have to do and I picked up Warriors all-stars new for a fiver. Merry Christmas y'all.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Fight_Teza_Fight

With Cyber Monday concluded, my ‘holiday shopping’ looks something like this.
Far Cry 5, £18
Hitman (1), £15
Pokemon Moon, £20
Pokemon Ultra Sun, £30
Dragon Quest IX, £8
Promotional Discount: £10.50.

Grand total: £80.50
Not much of a sale, but I think I’ve done alright there.

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

Thrillho

I didn’t end up getting anything. The VR offer was massively tempting but I already have a few games lined up for after RDR2. I had my eye on the FF15 Royal Edition but that seems to come up on each PSN sale so I’ll wait until there is a gap in my backlog first!

Thrillho

Fight_Teza_Fight

@KratosMD Yeah it’s a great time to buy into the 3DS library.
In regards to the Pokemon games...a mate did say they’re very similar, but share different storylines?
Either way I kinda wanted both, just to kill time till next gen Pokemon & waiting for a price drop on Let’s Go Pickachu.

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.