Forums

Topic: Answer the Question

Posts 761 to 780 of 1,340

Tasuki

Christmas, I enjoy giving gifts. I use to like New Years when I was a kid if for nothing more then cause I get to stay up past midnight lol. Now it's just another reason to drink really.

Which did you open first when you were a kid. Presents under the tree or presents in stockings?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Jaz007

I usually stated with what's under the tree, opens the stocking midway through, then finished what's under the tree.
What do you want most: a Star Wars RPG (in the vein of KOTOR), open-wolrd game, or linear action game?

Jaz007

Tasuki

Now that EA has the licensing for Star Wars games and the disappointment that is Battlefront, neither.

If you could bring back a defunct game company which one would it be and why?

My Backlog

themcnoisy

@Tasuki: Amsoft, Ocean, Bitmap Brothers and Sensible Software.

Roland in the caves, Robocop, Speedball 2 and Cannon Fodder!!!

Favourite Cartoon now your an adult?

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

BAMozzy

themcnoisy wrote:

@Tasuki: Amsoft, Ocean, Bitmap Brothers and Sensible Software.

Roland in the caves, Robocop, Speedball 2 and Cannon Fodder!!!

Favourite Cartoon now your an adult?

I still like Pixar and Dreamworks movies! I like the old classics too like Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes etc although never really watch them. I guess the only 'cartoon' I watch with any thing that resembles regularity is the Simpsons and Futurama.

With all the already released and announced games, what game franchise and Genre do you think the PS4 is lacking in their Exclusive line-up? If you could pick a game for the PS4 (either an existing franchise but not in development PS1-3 game or a game from the era's before Sony), what game would you pick and how do you think it should be updated for the PS4? What changes would you make for this generation?

Edited on by BAMozzy

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

themcnoisy

@BAMozzy: A Namco tennis game!!
As a huge fan of Top spin, Super Tennis and Pong fan I can't understand why there are no tennis games. My favourite has been Anna Kournikovas smash court tennis by Namco on the ps1. Not because of the tennis lady but the gameplay was sublime and 1 vs 1 was a real and proper test of skill - easy to play, hard to master. I would update the career a touch, keep the mini games but add a few and add more courts and ball physics from the different court surfaces. To be honest as tennis goes it wasn't 'realistic' but made one hell of a game and for that reason it needs a super sized re release. Although I don't think many people played it as much as my group of friends, it really is a special multi player game - up there with Bomberman, Mario Kart, SF2 and Goldeneye.

What's your favourite power up in Mario Kart?

Jaz007

The bullet. Gets you right ahead. (:
Are you gonna see Star Wars on Thursday?

Jaz007

Tasuki

Heck no. I am not one for big crowds so I really wouldn't have fun. I will see it at some point though.

Favorite Mexican dish?

My Backlog

DerMeister

I would say enchiladas.

FF VII Remake. Take it or leave it?

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

Unashamed_116

Male - Joseph Gordon Levitt. Female - Amy Adams.

Ever had a long distance relationship?

Unashamed_116

BAMozzy

No

Do you 'dunk' biscuits always/sometimes/never?

Edited on by BAMozzy

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

Hego

@iDangerMouse_: It's B.J. Blaskowitz and I'm bricking it, that man is a machine!
@BAMozzy: Always in a cup of tea. I also dunk some chocolate bars
@TripleGK: Cortana from Halo, always had a soft spot for her. Honourable mentions go to Ellie form TLOU, Morgana from Dragon Age and Triss and Ciri from The Witcher series

Favourite Xmas song?

Hego

PSN: Duke-of-Styria

BAMozzy

Fairytale of New York - Kirsty McColl nd the Pogues - easily the best!

Obviously the PS4 has got a lot right this generation but what do you think needs improvement? Things that can be improved without actually changing the current hardware - this means that things like gaming visuals and performance are not an option as that would probably require a hardware change.

themcnoisy

@BAMozzy: Tough question but it would have to be....

More free Avatars and gamer pics. Easily altered and really cheap.

Are you ready for Xmas?

BAMozzy

@themcnoisy: As ready as I will ever be! well just about anyway. Personally I think the PSN is an area that Sony could improve on - particularly now its a paid service (unlike last gen where its online functionality was free).

What PS4 up-coming exclusives do you think will be the biggest surprises? By that I mean what games do you think will exceed expectations and why?

themcnoisy

@BAMozzy: The witness - its been so long and expectations are now so low, but I can see this being a masterpiece with the puzzling and interconnected world.

Home Alone or Die Hard?

Hego

Wall-E the pixar movie would be up there with the Lord of the Rings trilogy don't necessarily have a single favourite movie, my choice changes all the time but those films have stuck with me for a long time

Best Marvel film in your opinion?

Hego

PSN: Duke-of-Styria

themcnoisy

@Hego: Marvel films have ruined the industry - a production line of absolute nonsense. If I had to plump for a film its probably Iron Man 1. But that was a poor 'film' by any stretch. Don't get me wrong in comic form for a quick 20 minute read Marvel is perfect - but as films the characters are too clichéd, too ridiculous and the scenarios are usually ludicrous. Sorry Marvel fans.

Sega or Capcom?

BAMozzy

Again a difficult decision as I have enjoyed many over the years. Nothing directly springs to mind as being the stand-out Marvel movie. I do prefer the Sam Raimi Spider-man trilogy to the more recent Andrew Garfield as Spider-man movies but I don't know if these are better than some of the Xmen, Marvel Avengers and various other character based movies. Spider-man is probably my favourite individual marvel hero but I do like the X-Men too so this as some influence. I don't know if any are as good as some of the Batman movies in my mind though but Batman is probably my favourite Superhero overall. I do think that Marvel have certainly caught up with DC and maybe surpassing them in terms of the movies even if Superman 1&2 (the Christopher Reeve movies) and some of the Batman movies (Tim Burtons as well as The Dark Knight from the more recent trilogy) are amongst my all time favourites in the superhero genre

EDIT: As this was answered whilst I was typing, to answer the next question, I guess Sega but only on sheer volume of games I like compared to Capcom's library but its a very close thing. Capcom has/had a lot of games I liked - some more than some of Sega's but I think I preferred more of Segas to more of Capcoms

Do you prefer DC or Marvel?

Edited on by BAMozzy

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.