Forums

Topic: Answer the Question

Posts 301 to 320 of 1,340

BAMozzy

Spyro (of course!)

What's your favourite game this year and why?

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

alphadrago5

Definitely Bloodborne. The soundtrack alone made it my GOTY and then add in the whole atmosphere and From Software difficulty guarantee and it's a totally unforgettable game.
Would you play a VR headset horror game like P.T.? (And by play I mean the whole game)

alphadrago5

BAMozzy

Personally I have no interest in VR at all. therefore I am unlikely to ever play any game this way. I have no problem or issue playing Horror games in their entirety - if they are good though.

What game from the 80's would you like to return and be re-vented for the current generation. How do you see it being changed for the modern era?

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

Wesker

@BAMozzy: Sonic misses out by 2 years, so I'd have to say Chuckie Egg. I want more good platformers that are done in the modern style, but nail the feeling and control the old games had. Not like Sonic 4 basically.

What's a tasuki anyway? I just picked up a power tasuki item in Persona 4 so it must be something.

Edited on by Wesker

Wesker

Tasuki

I don't know what that Tasuki but my name is taken from an anime series called Fushigi Yuugi. One of the main characters name is Tasuki and when I first saw it with my friends they said that Tasuki's short fuse was much like mine back in the day so as a joke my friends would call me Tasuki.

Flash forward to the internet more importantly MySpace and I needed a screen name so I went with Tasuki and I have used it every since as my online Persona so to speak.

What would your reaction be if Sega announced a Dreamcast 2?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Jaz007

Bye bye Sega, you'll fully recover from this.
Best rapper?

Jaz007

Wesker

Jay Z
Best rock band?

Wesker

Jaz007

Linkin Park.
Best anime ?

Jaz007

alphadrago5

Durarara!! It just has so much depth out of any anime i've ever watched and the OST is fantastic as well. Second on the list would be Steins Gate and then Psycho Pass. I can't recommend these enough since they're all such good shows.

Most money you've ever spent on a game? (Not including bets)

alphadrago5

themcnoisy

@alphadrago5: The one I felt the most was £70 on mk double dash for the gamecube. It had just released and I was living out in the sticks and didn't drive, the buses had stopped as the route was altered due to road works. I went to a local shop and they had it in the window. It was £20plus quid more expensive but I needed to have it.

I loved it Yoshis course was a great track.

What's the best Mario kart track?

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Tasuki

Mario Circuit 3 I think it is on the SNES one. I was so amazed the first time I jumped over part of the track. Lol

Favorite Emoji?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Clay_Davis83

No favorite emoji, haven't ever used one. If I did, I may say the poop one.

Favorite type of beer?

Edited on by Clay_Davis83

PSN: ClayDavis83

Twitter:

Jaz007

None. I don't drink.
Best villian protagonist?

Jaz007

Unashamed_116

If we're going with video games, definitely Martin Walker from Spec Ops: The Line. If we're including other forms of media...maybe Frank Underwood from House of Cards.

Toughest boss battle you've ever won?

Unashamed_116

DerMeister

If fighting games count, Shao Khan from Mortal Kombat 3. A friend had UMK3 on 360 and we were just trying to beat the arcade ladder. He never got past Motaro, but I did and spent a half hour trying to beat Khan with Sub Zero. After I beat him finally, we went out for a celebration dinner.

Favorite video game weapon?

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

themcnoisy

@Tasuki: Loads - I was employed to leave the country now adays it's just holidays. Been most places.

Went to America - but I had to stay on board for the whole jolly. so only saw a brief part of a dock. Yay.

Finish the lyrics if you can...

West Philadelphia born and raised in a playground is where I spent most of my dads. Chillin out lax and relaxin all cool - shootin some bball outside o the school. When a couple of.......

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Clay_Davis83

guys who were up to no good, started making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared. She said, "You're movin with your auntie and uncle in bel air"
haha i was raised in/outside of philly so that was easy!

favorite rpg character?

PSN: ClayDavis83

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.