Forums

Topic: Answer the Question

Posts 261 to 280 of 1,340

themcnoisy

The Smiler Alton Towers

Which former butler defeated the million dollar man ted dibiase for the million dollar belt in WWF?

Edited on by themcnoisy

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Tasuki

The only person besides him and his son to have that belt (that I remember anyway) is The Ringmaster aka Stone Cold Steve Austin so that's my final answer.

You just drank a poison and there are two vials in front of you one is the antidote one isn't what do you do?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Jairo_MC

I'll drink both vials because one of them will definitely make me healthy again.

Worst game you ever played?

Jairo_MC

PSN: Jairo_MC | Twitter:

DerMeister

@Tasuki I think the correct answer is Virgil. DiBiase literally gave the belt to Austin.

Worst game I've played was Shadow the Hedgehog. Stupid concept and stupid plot just makes it unable to take seriously. Ugh.

Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

Tasuki

@DerMeister: Did Vigil have it? I thought only the Million Dollar Man, his son and Austin ever had it. I could be wrong though.

And to answer your question not that I know of.

Do you think the world will end in our lifetime?

My Backlog

Unashamed_116

@Tasuki: I think Virgil held it for a bit. I think he won it from DiBiase when he was standing up for himself after the terrible way DiBiase treated him? But he lost it back a bit later because, I mean, come on - Ted DiBiase is one the greatest technical wrestlers I've ever seen, and Virgil is just kinda...Virgil.

Also, I don't think it will. I would be surprised if it wasn't in some pretty serious trouble by the end of our lifetime though, when you consider the potential for overpopulation and limited resources. But actually ending, after some big apocalyptic event or Fallout-style nuclear war? I don't really see it happening in our lifetimes. I suppose it depends what you mean by "end" though!

Unashamed_116

themcnoisy

No there will be issues, I can imagine a huge shift in power from West to East which will cause huge tension. Europe will fragment, There is likely to be a huge nuclear incident due to wear and tear of the 1950s - 2000 stock of weapons and reactors. But up until a few years ago there was less wars fought there has ever been, until the arab spring.

And yes it was Virgil lol.

Yankee stadium or Old Trafford?

Tasuki

I will go with Yankee Stadium (Although nothing tops Wrigley Field for me)

Favorite way to drink coffee?

My Backlog

EyeDeeNO76

Edit: Looks like I took to much time to post so will answer Tasuki question also, Black from a Braun with a gold filter. Sorry I am dyslexic takes some time to write something.
Yankee stadium! As the Yankees are my home team. I also root for the NHL's New York Rangers.

Black holes, giant mass of atoms or passages to other universes?

Edited on by EyeDeeNO76

It is not a X button... it's a cross button. Because they are symbols not letters.

PSN: Death_to_Xbox_

themcnoisy

it is a great amount of matter packed into a very small area - think of a star ten times more massive than the Sun squeezed into a sphere approximately the diameter of your home New York City. The result is a gravitational field so strong that nothing, not even light, can escape.

She ra or wonder woman?

Edited on by themcnoisy

Jaz007

Avengers.
If you had to marry a game character tomorrow, who would you marry?

Jaz007

Wesker

@Jaz007: Elena Fisher

If you could be buddies with any game character, who would you choose?

Wesker

Jaz007

Chun-Li I guess.
Reaction to Kanye West annoucing he's gonna run for president?

Jaz007

alphadrago5

LOL
The love of your life won't love you unless you gain 500 pounds. Would you do it?

alphadrago5

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.