Forums

Topic: Answer the Question

Posts 1,321 to 1,340 of 1,340

themcnoisy

@BAMozzy: Waiting until next year - most likely Xmas next year. I may as well get the 50inch LG HDR 4k, but its too expensive at the moment. £700 is the price point for one of these TVs In my opinion.

Lidl or Aldi?

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

BAMozzy

Neither - they don't offer online shopping as far as I am aware...

I think you may well be waiting more than a year (or buying 2nd hand, manufacturer refurbished etc) at the price you are hoping for to buy an OLED 4k HDR TV - its possible as a lot are being returned at the moment with 'issues' (banding, vignetting etc) and Image Retention - not great if you like gaming for a long time with the same HuD or static images (like fight bars in Street Fighter) - 'Game' mode isn't that great either compared to some TV's and like I said, at the moment can't get close to competing with LED's on the 'brightness'. LG's are not the 'best' at upscaling but if you do get a good one, they can look great for watching TV's, Blurays etc - I went for the Samsung because its the best all-rounder and best for gamers with half the input Lag of the OLEDs. Looking forward to watching the Liverpool vs Barcelona match in 4k at 5pm...

Arcade or Sim style racers?

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

BAMozzy

@Tasuki: Football - but would still rather watch League football (or the Euro's, World Cup etc)

What game do you think will win the most 'Game of the Year' awards?

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

themcnoisy

@BAMozzy: Unchartered 4 or some pants PC game.

What's better uncharted 2 or uncharted 4?

BAMozzy

@themcnoisy: Damn - that's difficult!! I preferred the Story of 2 but 4 is better from a game-play perspective. There are other aspects that I think 2 does better and things I think 4 excels on too. 4 does feel to me like its a 'different' management and view on the franchise - not necessarily bad but in some ways different - not just the more open world, but other aspects too.

What Playstation exclusive due out from September onwards are you most excited by at the moment?

themcnoisy

@BAMozzy: It has to be Persona 5, I'm also pretty excited about the next Minecraft story mode episode. Then comes Gran Turismo. If the mass effect remake / rerelease happens I will be made up too. Finally ff15 and the patch for NMS before I buy.

This is the last time I save the thread too.

Who would you rather be;

Peirs Morgan, Nigel Farage or Katie Holmes?

Anchorsam_9

@themcnoisy: I hate all of them, but I'd rather be Nigel Farage because it means that I wouldn't have to do anything anymore.

Favourite Olympic event?

Anchorsam_9

Twitter:

BAMozzy

It was probably something like Disney Pixars 'Cars'. I took my Son to watch that when he was little. I really don't like going to the Cinema yo actually watch a movie - you always get the person rustling, chomping or slurping their way through a movie sat close enough to be annoying and the seats are so uncomfortable too! Its also ridiculously expensive...

Do you think there will be any big 'surprises' during Gamescom?

themcnoisy

@BAMozzy: Streets of rage 4 will be announced.

Which football team will win the championship?

BAMozzy

@themcnoisy: LMAO very hopeful (as ever )

I think Brighton have a good chance but Newcastle, despite a poor start, have the team and money to return. Nt very good at predicting things - sitting bottom of the Super 6 proves that!!

Rock Music or Drum n' Bass?

Anchorsam_9

@BAMozzy: Rock. I used to like drum n' bass (as well as dubstep and that sort of thing) but I absolutely hate it now. Then again I was about 12.

Last book you read?

Anchorsam_9

Twitter:

Tasuki

God that's a tough one I just don't get much time to read anymore like I use to. If we are talking an actual book then probably the last Harry Potter. If an ebook counts Hunger Games.

Favorite thing to do when you go camping?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

BAMozzy

@Tasuki: I haven't been camping for over 20 years now. I used to love having an open fire, sat around chatting, cooking food on it, listening to music etc...

After VR, where do you think gaming could/should go next? Do you think we will see something that 'changes' gaming in the next 5yrs - not talking about performance gains like resolution, frame rate or realism/realistic graphics...

BAMozzy

That depends on how bad something looks or plays. I wouldn't play something like CoD or Titanfall if they looked like Minecraft and I would not play those games if the ran at 20fps - even if they looked like a CGi movie. That being said I would favour playability over looks - but if either is too bad I wouldn't buy regardless...

Answer: Never!

Favourite Roast dinner?

Edited on by BAMozzy

Speedy67

What's better, Caribbean Crush or Lilt?

We all know the world needs Kentucky Fried Duck.
My website: https://stuffandthatreviews.wordpress.com/

PSN: Skymister01 | Twitter:

andreoni79

@Tasuki: Hot coffee.

Which videogame prophesied 2016 USA elections? (hint below)
Untitled

Edited on by andreoni79

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.