Forums

Topic: Answer the Question

Posts 1,161 to 1,180 of 1,340

BAMozzy

New games will be announced, up-coming games will get new trailers/game-plays and Sony will try the hard sell on VR. I doubt it will be that much different from last years or next years really.

Would you consider buying a console upgrade if all it did was boost graphics in 'some' games?

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

Anchorsam_9

No way. I buy consoles because they don't need to be upgraded - if I cared about hyper realistic graphics I would probably have a PC.

Do you plan on using the PC remote play feature in the upcoming 3.5 update?

Anchorsam_9

Twitter:

Tasuki

I might play around with it, but honestly I have a PSTV for that.

What do you think of Global Warming? Fact or Fiction?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Anchorsam_9

Easily a fact. It's undeniable evidence, and we haven't got time to debate whether it's happening or not.

What do you think of Broforce?

Anchorsam_9

Twitter:

BAMozzy

Not a game I want or would play. Mindless, Moronic and superficial

@Anchorsam_9: So you wouldn't or didn't buy the N64 Expansion Pack??

Futurama or the Simpsons??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

Tasuki

Oh that's a tough one. I like the early seasons of The Simpson 1- 5 after that it's hit and miss with them. Futurama thought I like all the seasons on Fox, didn't care for the Comedy Central ones. However I do like the Simpson video games especially the Arcade and Hit and Run. But if we are talking just the shows, Futurama.

Do you think video game systems will go to all digital media next gen?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

BAMozzy

@Tasuki: I don't think so - at least I hope not. With the popularity of special and collectors editions that always seem to sell out before a game even releases, I can't see developers or publishers wanting to go that route and 'digital' although popular, still doesn't account for a quarter of a games sales where a physical version exists. I think it makes sense for both options to co-exist. We haven't seen CD's, Books or DVD's disappear so why should games too?

Out Run, Burnout or Twisted Metal?

WanderingBullet

Not sure if it was a summer release but probably the first Men in Blackā€¦

Which actor did the best job portraying Batman?

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

WanderingBullet

Same here but I thought Christian Bale was great as Bruce Wayne.

Chip 'n' Dale

If you could be anyone (real person only) for 24 hours, who would it be?

Edit: On second thought maybe Baloo from Jungle Book.

Edited on by WanderingBullet

BAMozzy

Thats a really difficult decision and one I cannot really answer. Most of the 'real' people I admire and /or would consider are based on their 'public' persona and the 'glimpse' that we get into their life. Picking someone famous, for example a movie star, could very much depend on the 24hrs, It could be a great day, jet setting around the world, walking the red carpet, partying with other famous people, relaxing in some 5Star+ private holiday resort/island or a bad day - up at stupid o'clock, in make-up, costume fitting etc for 5hrs+, a busy and physically hard day's filming and early night because you have to do it all again tomorrow. You can apply this to most 'real' people.

If you could be any 'imaginary' character from books/TV/Film/games for 24hrs, who would it be and why?

Edited on by BAMozzy

themcnoisy

@BAMozzy: John Maclane from Die Hard, Yipee Kai Aye erm........

What did you buy your mum for Mothers day?

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

BAMozzy

@Tasuki: Sci-fi - because it can incorporate all other genres into it too - like horror, comedy etc

Mothers day was yesterday (in the UK)

the new Doom or Wolfenstein: TNO??

Hego

Wolfenstein, those games interest me a lot more than Doom to be honest, Doom is doing nothing for me so far. Doubt I'll pick it up.
What game in your backlog are you most looking forward to playing eventually?

Hego

PSN: Duke-of-Styria

WanderingBullet

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 - only completed two chapters so far...

Favorite Amiibo?

BAMozzy

@Jairo_MC: Thats a tricky one! I would say its currently Uncharted as many others are in decline (eg. Halo), changing to a new setting or even developer (Mass Effect, Gears of War), or have rebooted, but not yet as 'established' as others (Tomb Raider). It seems though that U4 'could' be the last at least for a while... For sheer number of games, CoD is my most represented franchise and despite a few 'blips' has been relatively consistent in delivering 1,00's of hours per game but I consider it more a regular than a favourite.

Favourite comedy show?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.