Forums

Topic: Answer the Question

Posts 1,141 to 1,160 of 1,340

SillyBoyJudas

My favorite female character is Ms. Marvel (Not the new revision (I am not using that damn new name that another character technically already has in the Marvel universe). When reading her story during Secret Invasion she immediately became my new favorite rising above Spider-Woman. Her abilities pretty much makes her unbeatable and I believe she can go toe to toe with Superman without any issue. She is one of the most powerful characters, she has gone through plenty of turmoil and Marvel still amazes me with her story. Although I am not caught up on the current storyline, she is my favorite female Marvel character and within my top favorite characters in the Marvel universe.

If you were to run for president, what would be your slogan and what is the meaning behind it?

SillyBoyJudas

PSN: SillyBoyJudas

themcnoisy

@iSillyBoiJudas: I definitely wouldn't win being a lib dem (uk 4th ranked party at the minute) in heart and monster raving looney party in my head.

My motto would be. 'Rocket League for everyone'

But I would lie being a politician and charge for the DLC.

Did anyone play Gamecube games on the wii?

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

BAMozzy

No - I rarely played on my Wii and quickly became nothing more than a dust collector.

Which DC/Marvel character has the best outfit in your opinion? Would you wear it (or like to be able to) to a 'cosplay' event - even if you are not the same 'gender'?

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

Hego

@BAMozzy: Arrows outfit from the tv show seemed decent, I liked the hood but no I'm not into Cosplay so wouldn't be interested in wearing it.
If you had to recommend one to a first time Nintendo customer, Wii U or 3ds?

Hego

PSN: Duke-of-Styria

BAMozzy

I would ask whether the person was more interested in mobility or not, If so the 3DS, if not the Wii U. I don't personally own either so not really the best to ask.

If you could be any 'superhero' for a month, which one would it be and why?

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

SKC_Diamond

@BAMozzy: probably superman I'm not really a superman fan but I have to admit out of all the others he would probably be the most fun to be if I could pick any super power I would pick flying and superman has got that plus more.

If you could create any game you want what will it be try to be creative?

SKC_Diamond

PSN: SKC_Diamond | Twitter:

themcnoisy

@SKC_Diamond: Streets of Rage 4

Can you code a bit?

andreoni79

I know just a bit of HTML to create and modify ebooks.

Everybody wants to be the hero, but what kind of NPC would you like to be and in which videogames' world?

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

Anchorsam_9

Being a merchant in pretty much any RPG would be awesome because of all the money you make - probably in a sci-fi RPG like Mass Effect.

Most annoying videogame character?

Anchorsam_9

Twitter:

themcnoisy

@Anchorsam_9: Any steal then run away enemies in turn based RPGs. The ones who have a super fast turn speed - nick your gear then run away for all eternity. Hate them!

What's the best avatar name you have seen on psn?

BAMozzy

No - not in real life at least - Have you seen the price of tyres??

When watching a 'contest' between 2 people/teams, do you support the underdog, remain neutral or support the favourite?

DerMeister

Remain neutral, unless it's a team I like.

Ever break a controller?

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

BAMozzy

Never intentionally - all mine have 'broken' through general wear and tear...

Do you have any game related Tattoo's or would you consider having one? If so what would it be?

Tasuki

No I don't but if I did I would get the horde symbol from World of Warcraft and The Forsaken symbol

Have you ever went skydiving?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Hego

No but I think I will in the future sometime, always wanted to do one.

Do you turn your ps4 off at night?

Hego

PSN: Duke-of-Styria

themcnoisy

@Hego: Yes, it costs about a tenner a year to leave on not including background downloads. Not a huge amount but add that to the tv, cable, fridge, mobile chargers etc it adds up. In our house all upstairs appliances are off apart from the baby monitor. All clocks are AA batterised now, bed side lights are off when I make sure everyone's alright at about 12:30pm.

In the 3 little pigs, what was the second pigs house made from?

BAMozzy

Either B.A. Barracus or 'Howling Mad' Murdoch! I can't pick one over the other and didn't think much to the reboot movie.

Have you seen the 'new' Ghostbusters trailer? How disappointed are you??

SKC_Diamond

there is no word that describes it they made it into a comedy like sure the original had its comedic moments but this is just plain right wrong.

What do you think is going to happen at e3 this year?

SKC_Diamond

PSN: SKC_Diamond | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.