Forums

Topic: PlayStation 5 --OT--

Posts 541 to 560 of 4,712

WebHead

Yeah hopefully. Wired did say the controller looks similar to DS4. So expect the touchpad to come back.

WebHead

PSN: JTPrime93

JJ2

The fight for influence on the internet pushing for one or the other console is terrible. Didn't pay attention in 2013 but now it's terrible. Not just individuals on Twitter and youtube but also well known sites
Lots of misinformation and stupidity.
Ms has a lot of influence.

Edited on by JJ2

The crowd, accepting this immediately, assumed the anti-Eurasian posters and banners everywhere were the result of acts of sabotage by agents of Goldstein and ripped them from the walls.

JohnnyShoulder

@JJ2 I've not noticed much but then I moved away from paying much attention to it all yonks ago. It was probably just as bad in the build up to this gen, maybe it could be worse this time round due to social media being more part of our day to day lives than before. For those of us that do use it, I stopped using it years ago.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JJ2

@WebHead
I'm reading this as in now its devs ingeniosity who can achieve beautiful graphics but it will be much easier next gen for everyone and they ll be able to focus on other things.
So you'll definitely see better graphics (generally speaking)

Edited on by JJ2

The crowd, accepting this immediately, assumed the anti-Eurasian posters and banners everywhere were the result of acts of sabotage by agents of Goldstein and ripped them from the walls.

WebHead

@JJ2 we will but I think next gen playability is coming first, noting that both xbox and PS keep bringing up reducing load times and improving framerates.

WebHead

JohnnyShoulder

@WebHead @JJ2 If this helps to reduce the number of games released that are flat out broken, it can only be a good thing.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

JohnnyShoulder

@WebHead Not sure if there will be a need for a ps5 pro if ps5 is gonna be 8k 'ready', and I don't think it will be where 4k was when pro and x were released.

JJ2

@JohnnyShoulder
I feel the same way. They ll have a hard time justifying a pro but who knows?

JohnnyShoulder

@JJ2 Oh yeah it would not be a total surprise. Same with remasters of ps4 games with backwards compatibility for most games. Of course we are still gonna get some, but I reckon will be mainly ps3 games such as Demon Souls and MGS4.

@LaJettatura I think it would work much the same as it is now, with an indy game for PS5 thrown in. Like we got Reshogun when ps4 came out.

WebHead

I thought this section would be more active :/

WebHead

JJ2

@WebHead
I agree, I though people would be more interested in discussions here. Give it time, though. Ps5 is still way off.
Also pushsquare is reporting on most rumours even unlikely so theres that haha.
I've just read latest Gizmodo about ps5 ssd. They dont seem to understand how important it is that its generalised with every consoles and allows the devs to rely on it for new gen exclusive features.
That shows how credible they are to me with their previous fantasy rumours.

Also, unrelated to Gizmo, theres that talk about ps5 reveal just after TLOU II release which makes a lot of sense.

Edited on by JJ2

JohnnyShoulder

@JJ2 I think there is a Feb event which apparently they are gonna announce all the details which have yet tk be confirmed.

Personally there was not much in the recent announcement which really had me excited, it was just confirming details I had already presume would happen.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Kidfried

@JohnnyShoulder Yes, me too. I'm a Sony fan, I'll admit, but these kind of tidbits can hardly excite me.

If they just showed me something, I'd either sing praise or riot.

Kidfried

JohnnyShoulder

@Kidfried I wrote elsewhere that I was more excited with original announcement earlier this year. SSD alone is a game changer, especially how they will be using it.

JJ2

@JohnnyShoulder
Look it's funny. This afternoon my 10 years old daughter asked me about the new ps5 controller. I told her all the interesting bits, and I actually love it, like the ps4 speaker noise when after you shoot and stuff. I like those details. Then she goes,'but theres no screen like on the switch where you can play the game on the controller???' Errr no sorry haha.

To be honest I could listen to Cerny speaking for hours about little details about ps5. Of course the first interview was the big info though haha

JohnnyShoulder

@JJ2 Ha ha yeah kids can say the funniest things at times.

I'm interested to hear more, I don't know if I will be balls deep into it like like I was for this gen as i was undecided about which console to get. This time I'm almost certainly getting a PS5.

JJ2

Picture of what seems to be the real ps5 Dev kit

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic