Forums

Topic: How Much Would You Pay for the PS5?

Posts 101 to 112 of 112

WebHead

Based on rumors and specs its gonna be $499. Better start saving up.

WebHead

PSN: JTPrime93

Kidfried

@WebHead That's 30 euro/dollar every month, from now on!

Kidfried

WebHead

@Kidfried its not confirmed obviously but very likely. Id love $400 but if $500 gets us a sleek looking, properly cooled powerful beast so be it.

WebHead

PSN: JTPrime93

LaJettatura

PS5 With Controller $599.99

PS5 with Controller and Exclusive Title $699.99

PS5 with Controller and No Power Cord $799.00 (homage to the failed PS1 reboot with no power adapter)

It will probably be based on the Market Pricing in direct competition with the new XBone console.

LaJettatura

Arugula

@LaJettatura

Let me think about this logically.

The money my wife spends on unnecessary products.

Cigarettes. $65
Sheets. $120
Pokemon Go. $ I'm trying not to think about it.
Nail Polish. $ 🤦‍♂️
Phone. $1200

Point being, is it worth a thousand plus? Yeah. Do I want to pay that? No.

I'd be comfortable paying up to $600 including a game. I use my PS4 every single day.

Arugula

futaba

I'm going to wait to see what games are coming and maybe wait a year or 2.

Can't wait for PS5! Let's beat Xbox Series X!

JohnnyShoulder

@Frigate Yeah I agree. I know some people begrudge spending a substantial amount on tech, I was the same when I had less disposable income. But these days I don't mind spending a bit more to get some thing of a higher quality. If I think how many hours I play on my ps4 (roughly 20 - 25 hours in a normal working week), I don't mind paying more for a PS5. I would be very surprised it comes under 500 quid.

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.

There is no longer a good time to release a game. There are only less s**t times to release a game

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

themcnoisy wrote:

@JohnnyShoulder actually I can live without the microphone. But everything I have heard so far like the wireless VR, no loading, 4k standard, 4k Blu Ray player, power of the cpu etc. Its gonna be great. We are all big gamers here so this is the first time since the Gamecube I'm getting a console day 1. Let's go!!!

@themcnoisy I moved our discussion here, cos you know you were spamming the PS4 section. Apart from the wireless VR (which is only a patent so there’s no guarantee that it will be turned into a final product, even if the idea of a new headset does seem inevitable.)we pretty much knew all of that anyway. Did you not pay any attention to the earlier announcement, or have you been playing Dreams for that long?

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.

There is no longer a good time to release a game. There are only less s**t times to release a game

philip_austin

Agree $500 is a good price if they include a few exclusive games.

philip_austin

JohnnyShoulder

@philip_austin Realistically it will most likely be at least that price but with no games. With games costing 60 quid on release this gen and the tech in the consoles, I think it is unrealistic to expect it cost much less or for a few games to be thrown in.

jdv95

tbh 500 is a fair price just for the specs alone without any games included.

i would be suprised if it's less than 500.

expecting it to cost 400 is just unrealistic imo.

jdv95

philip_austin

I agree with the price thing, A PC with this kind spec is much more expensive than this price tag.

philip_austin

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic