Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 821 to 840 of 4,206

kyleforrester87

@Splat It's... Not bad. The trick system isn't great, grinding is missed after SSX and it can be hard to find fun lines. I prefer the intricately designed courses of SSX and the like. It's also very "Ubisoft"... Still, it ain't too bad, maybe wait til it's even cheaper though.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Splat

@kyleforrester87 - Thanks. I will keep an eye out for a price drop or flash sale on PSN.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

themcnoisy

@carlos82 with infamous ss the bad ending is worth playing for I finished a good play through on normal and a bad run on expert all on the pro which has phenomenally good looking graphics . Awesome game and I'm glad they included the good / bad versions to make the playthroughs different. But yes you are right some cut scenes and dialogue in game does remain the same.

I bought the witness thanks to @quintumply I've been wanting this for ages. 33 puzzles in and its fun, pretty much perfect for me in every way. I'm awesome at logic puzzles but have no sense of direction - so yup this is gonna be a main stay. Hopefully I get the chance to really push on through later tonight!

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Ralizah

Gravity Rush 2. Great game.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

Xaritah

Bought final fantasy xv from amaxon, now i just have to wait for the 30 of this month for the game to arrive 😢

Xaritah

PSN: Sarasilva7

F-racsO

Got Bastion and Transistor on the latest NA PSN sales. I'm very excited to give them both a go.

F-racsO

PSN: F_racsO

Gamer83

In the last 5 days... Gravity Rush 2, Yakuza Zero, Resident Evil VII. Best January I can remember in a while.

Gamer83

KitsuneNight

ultra sf 4
sf 5 was so bad ...so very bad

KitsuneNight

Xaritah

Just bought valkyria remaster i misses it on ps3, gonna try it tomorrow, it's gonna help the wait for final fantasy xv to arrive 😂

Xaritah

carlos82

Yakuza 0 and boy what a game, there is more atmosphere and activities crammed into it's relatively small world than most open world games combined. I'm only on chapter 2 so far because I've spent more time singing, bowling, playing darts/pool, racing toy cars, making music video's for a certain pop superstar and teaching a dominatrix in a children's park.

These side activities alone are worth the price of admission alone and are more fully fleshed out than anything you'll find in the likes of GTAV, with some of the mechanics seemingly lifted straight from Super Monkey Ball and there are many I haven't even mentioned. On top of this combat is simple but fun and brutal, the story so far is great with superb Japanese voice acting (probably) and the characters genuinely interesting.

I would highly recommend this game to anyone to enjoy this wonderfully strange, violent and most importantly fun world.

Edited on by carlos82

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

PSN: AVGN_82

TomKongPhooey

Don't know if this counts in this thread but I finally picked up a PSvita (2nd hand 1000 series) Ive been promising myself for a few years now. Picked up Unchartered golden abyss also. Wish the thing would hurry up and charge.

OT: now I get to download all the free psplus cross buys ive been saving from my ps4's psplus free games subscription every month. (hope that tied it into this thread )

No 1 Superguy!

PSN: TKP_1st

Splat

Saints Row 4 and Lara Croft Go.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Xaritah

I am loving valkyria chronicles! It's such a good game! I'm hooked! Thank god i followed sammy's opinion 😂 that's what made me buy it instead of another game yesterday

Xaritah

kyleforrester87

@Xaritah It's great, but I found it got too hard and I lost interest I didn't like having to restart long levels when I lost, I guess I could have kept trying but it became a pain! What I played of it was good though. Awesome soundtrack too.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Xaritah

@kyleforrester87 i do a lot of skirmish levels, just to level up my troops, so i won't loose that often, got to be above the enemy 😄

Xaritah

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic