Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 701 to 720 of 4,206

GAMINGLORY

inFAMOUS Second Son + First Light Dual Pack.

Edited on by GAMINGLORY

Playing The Game... That Is Playing Me... Playing The Game...

PSN: GAMINGLORY

Splat

Mafia III. I'm really enjoying it so far. The soundtrack is on point...

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Simon_Fitzgerald

@Quintumply: I picked up and finished Inside a few days ago, it was decent but i couldn't see why people found it so good as to nominate it for GOTY. I mean the whole game is a mystery and the end just left me going "What on earth just happened!"

Simon_Fitzgerald

PSN: ScarySim6 | Twitter:

Quintumply

@Simon_Fitzgerald: I think the reason for that is just how polished it is. The gameplay is simple but perfectly pitched, the presentation is spot on, it runs super smooth, the atmosphere it creates is amazing...

The ending is completely baffling, I agree, but it's worth reading up on some theories as to what everything means.

Quintumply

PSN: Quintumply | Twitter:

Nagi

Just ordered Dragon Quest Builders a couple of Minutes ago on Amazon.
I had a lot of fun playing the Demo Version, so i hope the Full Game will keep me entertained for many Hours.

Nagi

Tasuki

get2sammyb wrote:

I really want Dragon Quest Builders, too, just have too many other games to play right now.

I feel your pain @get2sammyb I am the same. Once I finish Mafia III and the Halloween event ends on Overwatch I should have a bit more time.

With that being said my latest purchase is WWE 2K17. I have been hearing good things about it and I am a sucker for these games so yeah I am hoping it will be better then 2K16.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

AndyD

I splurged and got Metal Gear V the collection, Rise of the Tomb Raider, and Dragon Quest Builders...AND upgraded my PS4 hard drive to a 2TB.

SW-3806-8055-1317
DIY Needs list
My ever growing backlog
Switch:Minecraft Dungeons,Borderlands 2,ACNH

PSN: devine1981

Ash_uk1

picked up rise of the tomb raider earlier

Ash_uk1

PSN: Ash_uk1

Gamer83

Also bought Rise of the Tomb Raider

Gamer83

shonenjump86

@Gamer83:
You have Tomb Raider on Xbox One too right? I don't blame ya for getting it on PS4 as well, such a great game. I kinda want it on PS4 too, I'm currently playing it on Xbox One again.

The latest game I bought on PS4 for King of Fighters 14 back in August, but I did snatch up Resident Evil since it was free for PS+.

Switch Friend Code- SW-7254-3677-0897
Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Mario Kart 8, Capcom Beat em Collection, SNK Heroines.

PlayStation- Shonen86
Fighting games.

Add me if ya like.

PSN: Shonen86

Gamer83

@shonenjump86:
Yes, I have Rise of the Tomb Raider on both consoles. It's more of a PlayStation series to me though (like Mass Effect is more of an Xbox series) so I wanted to get the PS4 version.

Gamer83

themcnoisy

@Tasuki I've just picked up WWE 2k17. No idea why with all the games out, must of been your comments leading up to release. I dont even watch wrestling.

Its pretty good fun, I won a backstage brawl and 1 v 1 so far. There's a 12gb day 1 download though

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Tasuki

@themcnoisy: Haha Yeah there is that patch and even with the patch there's bugs galore mainly in Universe Mode. But for a multiplayer game to have fun with it does the job nicely, though not as nice as N64 WWE games but then again will any?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Quintumply

In between big games at the moment, so I bought (of all things) Clustertruck.

It's bonkers, doesn't control particularly well, and there's not a whole lot to it... But I kind of love it.

Quintumply

PSN: Quintumply | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic