Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 681 to 700 of 4,206

Hego

I bought Dark Souls II, God of War 3 and The Order in the last sale. Been playing the Order, it's decent but I'm glad I didn't buy it at release

Hego

PSN: Duke-of-Styria

BAMozzy

My latest purchase - well its a 'pre-order' is the PS4 Pro.

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

AndyD

Picked up the Bioshock Collection....never played the originals. I am enjoying the first one so far. Also got God Eater 2: Rage Burst on the PSN store. I couldn't find a hard copy anywhere, and just decided to download it, since it wasn't that much space.

SW-3806-8055-1317
DIY Needs list
My ever growing backlog
Switch:Minecraft Dungeons,Borderlands 2,ACNH

PSN: devine1981

CThrash13

I recently purchased both Formula 1 2016 and Madden 17. F1 2016 is a really solid game, but I get a headache every time I play it. It's been awhile since I bought a racing game, and now I remember why. Madden 17 is really solid, although I've spent most of my time lately playing both the PES 2017 and FIFA 17 demos.

I'll be getting FIFA 17 next week and WWE 2K17 a couple weeks after that. That will probably be it for me the rest of 2016.

CThrash13

Twitter:

Cycologist

Went on a bit of a spree this weekend picking up: NHL 17, Need for Speed, Game of Thrones, Race the Sun, Shovel Knight, Pac-Man CE2 & Ms. Pac-Man!! Hopefully that'll keep me occupied until GT Sport releases in 20xx. The only other thing I'm interested in is The Last Guardian but I still think it's a PS2 game upscaled to PS3 specs released on the PS4 (!?). So I'm on the fence a bit and will wait until the reviews from buyers start rolling in.

Cycologist

PSN: Rustyhole_PSN

kyleforrester87

@scubydo: There is one in the communities and online gaming subform (I posted in it today). Also there is a PSN group on the go with a few people on here who play quite regularly, I havn't been so involved myself but it will pick up again now ROI is out.

I'll add you on PSN tonight and put you into the group if you like.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

ChoZanWan

Bought the Batman: Telltale Series season pass, and did both episodes in a few sittings. Really enjoying how the story is playing out.

ChoZanWan

PSN: ChoZanWan | Twitter:

themcnoisy

Traded Cod Advanced Warfare, Minecraft story mode, 2 rubbish DS games and £11 in for Street Fighter 5.

Probably a bad deal and should of looked online first before dashing to Game. But hey ho its done now and I have been wanting to play SF5 for a while.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

BoyFromMars82

Picked up F1 2016 and Driveclub Bikes at last. The bikes are great. Such an adrenaline rush.

BoyFromMars82

PSN: BoyFromMars82

andreoni79

Got the Old Hunters dlc on sale: new enemies, new locations, new bosses and that lovely goose bumps that only Bloodborne can give you...

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

Hego

@andreoni79: Old Hunters is great, one of the best bits of dlc ever made, it's a must have purchase for any BB fans

Hego

PSN: Duke-of-Styria

Drawfull

The Bunker, which because it's short, means I'll be polishing my Platinum by mañana

Drawfull

PSN: slamdunkfunkk

WanderingBullet

Already, pre-ordered Rise of the Tomb Raider.

Thinking about maybe getting Dragon Quest Builders, Titanfall 2, and World of Final Final Fantasy as well.

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic