Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 581 to 600 of 4,199

Splat

Gamer83 wrote:

@Splat:
That statue is pretty cool. I didn't feel like stumping up the extra cash for the super special edition though so just settled for the one with the artbook and steelbook case. Is the statue high quality like it appears in pics?

Yeah, it's pretty detailed. The scrapes and bruises on his arm and neck are a nice touch.

There are very few franchises that I would pony up that much cash for but Uncharted is one of them. I have all the faith in the world that Naughty Dog won't let me down.

It's going to be a very long day at work...

Edited on by Splat

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

PSN: Splathew

DestinationPs

Ratchet & Clank! Was thinking about getting Uncharted 4 but I must complete the previous three games first! I am only about 70% done with the first one...

DestinationPs

AndyD

Doom, and used versions of Dark Souls 2, Bloodborn, and Borderlands 2 Handsome Collection. Also, pre-ordered Overwatch. I am loving my backlog!! LOL

Edited on by AndyD

SW-3806-8055-1317
DIY Needs list
My ever growing backlog
Switch:Minecraft Dungeons,Borderlands 2,ACNH

PSN: devine1981

AndyD

@Hego: yeah, I know it will keep me entertained for a good LONG while. I tend to have one main game I am working through, and then dip into one or two others for a break from time to time.

Edited on by AndyD

SW-3806-8055-1317
DIY Needs list
My ever growing backlog
Switch:Minecraft Dungeons,Borderlands 2,ACNH

PSN: devine1981

usb

Bought a pair of Grado SR325e best headphones I have bought so far amazing clarity can highly recommend.

usb

PSN: noodledreamz

XurAgentofthe9

Just got a copy of Dragon Age Inquisition for £10 off eBay, so will be having a bash at that.

XurAgentofthe9

Tasuki

Picked up Life is Strange for 10 dollars today. Don't know much about it but my son has been wanting it.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Hego

Recently bought Witcher 3 (again), the season pass and Batman Arkham Knight. Plenty of games to keep me going through the summer

Hego

PSN: Duke-of-Styria

JaxonH

Dark Souls 3, Ratchet & Clank, Bloodborne, Uncharted 4 and Valkyria Chronicles. Oh, and the Odin Sphere demo which is pretty amazing.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

PSN: jaxonholden

Jake3103

I have belatedly bought Uncharted 4. Can't wait to get started!

Jake3103

FullbringIchigo

well i don't have it YET but One Piece Burning Blood is out soon and i just payed my brother for it (he had to order it for me) so does that count?

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

shonenjump86

Just bought Last Blade 2

Switch Friend Code- SW-7254-3677-0897
Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Mario Kart 8, Capcom Beat em Collection, SNK Heroines.

PlayStation- Shonen86
Fighting games.

Add me if ya like.

PSN: Shonen86

Gamer83

Hell yes, finally bought it...
Untitled

Gamer83

Splat

Gamer83 wrote:

Hell yes, finally bought it...

I have been thinking about it but I have no interest in playing it online. I kinda want to wait for a price drop if I'm only getting it for the SP.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

PSN: Splathew

johncalmc

Despite not liking online shooters, the last game I picked up was Overwatch. This is the true genius of what Blizzard have done.

johncalmc

Twitter:

Bread-Not-Toast

Overwatch it's a brilliant game, but it does lack a fair bit of content.

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

PSN: Crossword-Man

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic