Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 2,901 to 2,920 of 4,206

mookysam

@Anti-Matter Nice one. I really enjoyed it when I played it and liked the variety of characters. There's some tower defence-ish bits that can be quite tricky!

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

Anti-Matter

@mookysam
I didn't really like Dragon Quest Heroes 2 male protagonist looking (Lazarel) as he looks like Bede from Pokemon Sword with his curly hair and sleepy eyes. At least the male protagonist (Luceus) on DQH 1 looks like Matthew from Golden Sun Dark Dawn but man... he was so chatterbox. 😅

Anti-Matter

Bentleyma

I got Cyberpunk 2077. I'm liking what I've played of it so far. Going to wait until my week off next week to properly get into it.

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

NicofSutton

Season one has just dropped for ZCOD Black Ops but all I can see is flippin CDPR everywhere. I wouldn't mind so much if hardly anyone played it, but the patch came out at 7.00am GMT and not a murmer about it.

NicofSutton

Black_Swordsman

@Bentleyma- Doesn't have loads of bugs? They were looking at a December 21st patch fix ,so I'm gonna wait till then to get it.

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

SweetSummerShunv

Mine was the Last of Us Part 2. It's still unopened up to this day and I've sold my PS4 Pro. I'm waiting to play it on the PS5 when I can finally get one.

SweetSummerShunv

ORO_ERICIUS

@SweetSummerShunv strange... I did the exact same thing. Bought TLOU2 when I sold my PS4Pro and want to play it on my PS5 now. If I get the time .

ORO_ERICIUS

SweetSummerShunv

@ORO_ERICIUS Haha. I don't have that much free time to game for hours straight like some people these days either, but I need to get a PS5 at MSRP too on top of that. Maybe it's best to just wait till Naughty Dog rolls out a PS5 patch for the game.

SweetSummerShunv

ORO_ERICIUS

@SweetSummerShunv me neither... I hope there will be a patch/update for free. I think they will sell a Remastered version at some point unfortunately.

ORO_ERICIUS

RogerRoger

I caved, because it was in a lightning deal for £20 on Amazon, and got Star Wars: Squadrons which I'll start once I'm the other side of the holidays.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Bentleyma

@Draco_V_Ecliptic Yeah, it has loads of bugs. I don't mind a few bugs here and there though. I'll be playing it on a PS5, so at least the performance will be good. I was planning to play through it this week, but Yakuza 5 is taking up all of my gaming time.

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

GoodGame

Just ordered Dirt 5 so I can get the PS5 upgrade

Current Level - 55

PSN: wR_sixtee6

DerMeister

Since it was on sale, I got the Devil May Cry HD Collection on PS4, completing the series on the console. Been wanting to play DMC3 again for a long time.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

Wawxiaobao

Latest purchase ?
I made a 50£ fund to extend my ps plus subscription which will end on 26/12/2020 , but I purchased the following games instead :

• Super Bomberman R
  • The Wolf Among Us
  • crash bandicoot insane trilogy

Why did I do it ?!
The ps plus game collection is a flop !

And I still have 3.3£ after the purchase

Edited on by Wawxiaobao

VALAR MORGULIS

colonelkilgore

Just picked up Geometry War 3 and The Talos Principle for a little over £6 in the store’s January Sale. Also, I saw MGSV: Definitive Edition for £3.99... if anyone hasn’t played that yet that is incredible value.

**** DLC!

Gaming365247

Since i cant find a PlayStation 5 yet i grabbed bugsnax for the PlayStation 4 i'll be playing that Christmas morning.

Ask Me for my PSN/XBL Gamertags

kiki3400

Just bought Dark Souls Remastered and MLB The Show 20 in the sale. Still working my way through AC Valhalla and P5R so not sure why I bought these. LOL

It's alright if you don't agree with me... I can't force you to be right.

Blooper987

I got a PS4 with Kingdom Hearts 3, Spider-Man, and Ratchet & Clank for Christmas!

Today I bought Kingdom Hearts: The Story So Far and LittleBigPlanet 3

Thrillho

I picked up Crash 4 in the sale after the glowing review from @DerMeister (I think) recently.

Good fun so far but I really can’t be bothered with time trials (again).

Thrillho

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic