Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 2,461 to 2,480 of 4,199

SoulsBourne128

Just bought Hypercharged unboxed for the switch and I'm having a blast. Had more fun with it than with any grounded gritty shooter.

SoulsBourne128

Thrillho

@FullbringIchigo I think I picked up 6 in a sale before the 3-5 collection was even announced so I was pretty glad when they announced them! I need at least a month or two between each game though (especially when each game then takes me a month to complete).

Thrillho

HallowMoonshadow

Your passion for Nier Automata is totally fine @Th3solution don't worry about it! (And I'll be sure to check out the thread in good time!)

I did end up playing a bit this evening and so far I'm liking it. I was pretty bad at the beginning but I've got the hang of it now thankfully!

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Ralizah

I like NieR's combat. It's fast and thrilling, but not nearly as technical as it is in a lot of their other games, and the scoring element that aggravates me to no end in most of their games is pretty understated here.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

PSN: Ralizah

JohnnyShoulder

@Ralizah I never really like the combat in any Platinum game and hate games that score you. People say you can ignore it, but I find that difficult to do when it plastered all over the screen.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

KALofKRYPTON

@KratosMD Good score! Interesting to know that there was another print run.

In a similar vein, I ordered Sudden Strike 4 Complete (I missed the delivery so have to go and collect it at some point), but that apparently has all of the dlc on disc too.

Edited on by KALofKRYPTON

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

Octane

@KratosMD Good to hear!

But it kinda confirms what I was thinking. I remember people saying back in the day that three games were too big to fit on a single disc. I always thought it was kinda BS, but if it was too big, they should've put in on 2 discs instead. But this confirms that the games were rushed. The first game was done and printed, and they worked to get the other two games done in time. They didn't make it, hence it was delayed like a few weeks before release. At the point when it should've gone gold already, and apparently it did, with only the first one on disc. 2 and 3 were completed later and released as a patch.

Octane

Thrillho

@KratosMD I really liked the Spyro trilogy and I don’t think I ever played the second game on the PSone.

The first game is quite easy but focuses on the platforming. The second and third games add in some superfluous stuff with other characters, skateboarding etc which is a bit hit and miss.

All quite straightforward games to platinum too it that’s your thing.

Edited on by Thrillho

Thrillho

nessisonett

@KratosMD You’re spot on about Rest Mode. I absolutely take it for granted since I mostly play Vita, 3DS, Switch, PC and PS4, all consoles with a form of rest mode. Going back to playing a console without rest mode puts so much pressure on me to find a save point hahaha, especially in games like Persona 3 where I can be in Tartarus for hours at a time grinding.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Ryall

Just got Vanquish and Bayonetta first game I got for PS4 that didn’t automatically install.
I put the Disk in wandered off for a bit came back and found you had choose which of the games you wanted to install.

Ryall

Black_Swordsman

Skyrim: Special Edition. Finally got around to this game, I hear it is the best RPG in history. I've done the first couple of quests so far.

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

Thrillho

I finally picked up The Outer Worlds as it’s half price this week. Looking forward to it with tempered expectations.

Edited on by Thrillho

Thrillho

JohnnyShoulder

@Thrillho Do you mean The Outer Worlds, as The Outer Wilds is still 19 quid on PSN?

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

JohnnyShoulder

@Thrillho I think everyone has got confused by those two games at some point! Hope you enjoy it, it is not without its fair share of faults but it is the closest we have got to a decent Fallout type game in awhile.

Thrillho

@JohnnyShoulder The fact I've had both on my PSN wishlist doesn't help either

I've got as far as creating my character (Roswell) but will have a good bash at the game later today.

Thrillho

iChristof

Honestly, I bought Cat Quest I and II for my daughter. As silly as the games looked at first watching her play it, I ended up trying them myself annnnnnnd fast forward a week later, I ended up getting the Platinum for both games. I honestly had a good time and it just goes to show not to ever judge a game by it's screenshots. Its highly underrated and If you love cats or just want a game that isn't stressful and want to lay back, kill some stuff, level up and change out gear occasionally...this will work.

iChristof

KALofKRYPTON

Finally went and picked up Sudden Strike 4 Complete - all dlc on the disc!

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

Genrou

Picked up The Complete Edition of Witcher III since it was on sale for $15 on the PSN store.

Genrou

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic