Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 241 to 260 of 4,206

Clay_Davis83

@kyleforrester87: so I played the 1st section/level of The Fall and am really enjoying it so far (big sci-fi fan). It's a bit different than I was expecting, more adventure with some action thrown in. I like the themes it is trying to address. All in all, I would recommend it.

PSN: ClayDavis83

Twitter:

mrobinson91

@Wesker: I've played on my own and in a group and depending on what you're doing depends how good each experience is I think. Quests are probably better on your own unless you plan on actually playing every quest at the same time (odd quest sharing system) but the group dungeons, public dungeons and PVP, exploring is all fun as part of a group! I'm really enjoying it.

Oh and latest purchase is also Elder Scrolls/Rocket League.

Edited on by mrobinson91

I AM SIEGMEYER OF CATARINA AND YOU SHALL FEEL MY WRATH!

PSN: mrobinson91 | Twitter:

kyleforrester87

FF14, £17 off Amazon - after 2 hours setting it up I'm getting some questing done. It's running me through the basics. I got rewarded 102 gil for picking up 5 gil that I knocked out of some rich birds hand. Go figure.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Clay_Davis83

@kyleforrester87: very nice, the soundtrack reminds me of something Trent Rezner would score. Let me know what you thinks, controls take a little bit to get used to

PSN: ClayDavis83

Twitter:

MuchoMochi

Rocket League and Batman Arkham Knight. I think the hate for the batmobile is a bit unfounded, but the side missions are monotonous and they giveaway the big reveal which kind of ruined the story, as well as the end. Rocket League is amazing though.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6767-5334

AirFive352

Currently trying to smash through ESO, but Rocket League is distracting me

Repeat after me:

I cannot control the future.

I am going to die.

And I am never going to finish all of my unplayed games.

PSN: AirFive352

sandy222

Spam

Edited on by Tasuki

sandy222

Splat

Pre-ordered Everybody's Gone to the Rapture. I wasn't planning on getting it day one but didn't know it wasn't going to be a full $60 game. It's only $20 and I got it for $16 thanks to PS+.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Tasuki

Picked up a couple of extra PS4 controllers today so now I can have multiplayer madness on the PS4.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

banacheck

I got God of War 3 Remaster yesterday, & it is still as epic as it was 5 years ago. I also got Bastion today but not playing it just yet, as it's on offer for £3.00.

banacheck

Splat

Tasuki wrote:

Picked up a couple of extra PS4 controllers today so now I can have multiplayer madness on the PS4.

I need to get another controller but always end up getting a game instead...

Tasuki

Splat wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

I need to get another controller but always end up getting a game instead...

Yeah that was my biggest gripe with the PS4 controllers the cost of them freakin 60 bucks the same price as a game. Of course because of Sony's patents on the touch pad means no third party controllers either. So when I saw that they had PS4 controllers for sale on Amazon for 40 bucks I jumped on it.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Splat

Phantom Breaker: Battlegrounds Overdrive.

You working on a review for it @ShogunRok or just playing it? I'm enjoying it...

Doctor_BK

Slender: The Arrival for $4 on PS plus. Just for kicks

"Flame, dear, flame."

PSN: GrzzlyWzrd

ShogunRok

@Splat Yep, reviewing it. It is quite fun though, will probably have a review very soon.

ShogunRok

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic