Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 2,141 to 2,160 of 2,249

Ralizah

@Octane Why are you preparing to purchase Dreams? It's not a LRG Vita cartridge that'll disappear two minutes after it goes live.

Hollow Knight is fantastic. Great level design. Fair, but challenging, difficulty curve. Gorgeously animated, with evocative visual design. Tons of content. etc.

Edited on by Ralizah

Ralizah

PSN: Ralizah

Octane

@Ralizah Because it will be limited, and going by the last two beta invites, limited means extremely limited. ''There will be enough copies for everyone'', I've heard that before

I'm buying it the minute it goes live. If I'm not at home, I'll use the PS app.

Good to know. Hollow Knight was part of their Spring Sale, and I couldn't let it pass for that price.

Octane

Octane

@Ralizah And now my reply doesn't make sense anymore, hah!

Octane

Ralizah

@Octane Edit button. Still kinda my fault, though, so I restored what I previously deleted. But now your second reply about the first message not making sense doesn't make any sense.

I looked it up after posting. I can't believe it's limited. This is going to be a total mess.

Edited on by Ralizah

Ralizah

Octane

@Kidfried April 16; next week! No idea at what time it goes live though. It depends on when the store is updated I've read.

Octane

Kidfried

@Octane I have some bad news for you, though. I don't know if members of the Super Duper Nintendo Fan Club are allowed to play. :/

Anyway I'll be sure to put a notification for it in my calendar. Thanks!

Kidfried

JohnnyShoulder

What is D Day?

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Th3solution

@JohnnyShoulder “Dreams” Day, I believe.

That, or the Normandy Invasion. 😉 But I assume he’s referring to the much anticipated early access release date of the game that had such a closed beta.

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

JohnnyShoulder

@Th3solution Ah right, something else I can put on my ignore list then!

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

KALofKRYPTON

Going to pull the trigger on Elite Dangerous.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

I've just purchased Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth – Hacker's Memory for PS4 for only £9.85 brand new

Technically this is my first Digimon game as my son and daughter bought the original Digimon World for PS1... though I did play it a bit. Wasn't a fan of the digital pet aspect in that

DS:CS-HM sounds fun however... Be interesting to have more of a Pokémon like game but on PS4!

You don't need to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of - Aigis, Persona 3

"No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering" - Hollow Knight

Ralizah

I really wanted to like the first Cyber Sleuth. It's a decent game. I just... don't like Digimon.

Ralizah

AdamantiumClaws

Jak & Daxter Collector's Edition

Even the rocks do not recall.

Thrillho

Hollow Knight: Voidheart Edition.

Only £5.80 on the store at the mo.

Thrillho

andreoni79

I needed something "exotic" so I just ordered a retail copy of Yakuza 6. I've never played any Yakuza game but I really loved what I saw on youtube about this.
Game + artbook for € 20 were too tempting... Can't wait to meet Kitano-san!

Edited on by andreoni79

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

Thrillho

@andreoni79 You should totally play the other games in the series. Zero is wonderfully bonkers and has a great storyline. It's a "Playstation Hits" game and frequently on the UK store for less than £10. Kiwami 1 & 2 are remakes of the originals and I've picked them both up on sales too.

I just need remakes of 3-5 now though..

Thrillho

MaccaMUFC

With the DriveClub servers being shutdown next year and the game itself being delisted in August is it still worth buying the game and season pass?

MaccaMUFC

Th3solution

@MaccaMUFC That’s a fair question. It depends if you’re the kind of person who likes to play their games for long periods of time, or do you just play it a bunch the first couple months then never boot it up after that. I very rarely go back to games I’ve finished. So the fun you have for the next several months might be worth your investment. However, I didn’t care for DriveClub much. I know I’m in the minority here on that point, but I wouldn’t spend money on it because I didn’t think it was all
that fun. But I heard it got better over time.

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic