Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 2,081 to 2,100 of 4,206

xIFoxHound

Just bought the Dishonoured collection. Left it for too long, eager to get stuck in now that I’ve platinumed Days Gone!

xIFoxHound

PSN: xIFoxHound

Elodin

@QualityGeezer haven't played eso since the base game. Still viable for a solo player? might pick up an expansion or 2 if so.

Elodin

andreoni79

Dead Island Riptide for € 5
I liked the first one on 360 and loved Dying Light on PS4 so I got it.
I started a new game hours ago just to check the graphics and only now, at 1.47 am, I've realized tomorrow is another working day! Better turn it off...

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

Trotterwatch

The Messenger, Shovel Knight Trove, For the The King and Slay the Spire.

Trotterwatch

themcnoisy

Traded in Burnout Paradise, Zelda BOTW and a fiver in for...

Team Sonic Racing and Williams Pinball Classics.

Awesome see you on the racetrack @Quintumply @RogerRoger

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

RogerRoger

Untitled

And since I had tons of points with GAME Elite, all of the above was free.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Kidfried

I finally bought Shovel Knight two days ago. I'll delay posting my thoughts on the game until I at least finished it. I'm at pretty much 80% of the main campaign, but I still need to let it sink in some more.

Short version: liked some stuff, hated some stuff.

Kidfried

DerMeister

Bought Monster Hunter World, and spent most of today playing it with friends. Pretty fun, but I need to get used to it.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

Thrillho

@DerMeister Yeah, there’s a LOT of unexplained mechanisms in the game as well so have a read of some starter tips etc online (reddit is normally a good place for this sort of thing).

Playing with the different weapons in the training area is really handy too. I ended up with the lance/shield combo for heavy hitting with good defence.

Thrillho

Elodin

@QualityGeezer is a Dark elf DK fire staff build still viable? Otherwise maybe I'll start from scratch. Thanks again for your reply

Elodin

DerMeister

Thanks to Days of Play, I now have Horizon: Zero Dawn in addition to a new controller.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

carlos82

@DerMeister good choice, amazing game I recently got the platinum for. Reminds me I need to go back to finish the Frozen Wilds.

My most recent purchase is Blood and Truth, very good VR game but its showing the limitations of the current setup, still having a lot of fun with it, particularly when it goes on rails like and old school light gun game

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

PSN: AVGN_82

Tasuki

Snagged the Contra Collection a few minutes ago. Now let's hope I can remember the code 😂😂

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic