Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 1,921 to 1,940 of 4,206

JohnnyShoulder

@FullbringIchigo Plus by doing it that if whoever lends the game and does want to play the DLC, they have to buy it.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

FullbringIchigo

@JohnnyShoulder yeah season passes have become the new online pass

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Th3solution

@JohnnyShoulder Yeah, I’m weak though. I might say I’m not gonna buy day 1, then I get tempted after I hear and read the hype. It’s what I did for Red Dead 2. I have nothing this year I plan to preorder or buy day 1 except for the big 3 (Ghost, TLoU 2, DS) and maybe Dreams. Last year I also bought 4 on release day. And another 2 or 3 within the first month of release. So you never know.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Octane

Mirror's Edge Catalyst. Don't sue me, it was only €5.

Octane

KALofKRYPTON

I'm probably going to get Sudden Strike 4 in the next week or so.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

Syndrome

Surviving Mars and Star Ocean: The Last Hope Remaster in the recent sales.

The first was a given but the second was a bit of a trigger-happy response. I rarely buy and invest time into jrpgs but the game's setting was what pulled me in mostly. I just hope the stereotypical characters and the usual anime tropes won't be that bad as to affect my overall experience with the game.

Syndrome

JohnnyShoulder

Syndrome wrote:

I just hope the stereotypical characters and the usual anime tropes won't be that bad as to affect my overall experience with the game.

@Syndrome That is what usually what puts me off too. And some archaic game design, like poorly designed menus or not being able to save at certain sections.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

KALofKRYPTON

Not a 'purchase' as such - but just pressed the button on the Alienation download.

In the mood for Diablo-esque thing. So I'll what this is like.

Gaunlet really didn't do it for me. I'm considering Victor Vran, Vikings, Warhammer: Inquisitor Martyr...

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

JohnnyShoulder

Just pre-ordered Sekiro. This is my first big title I have done this from the ps store. I've had a couple of Indies a couple of days before and Shadow of the Colossus when shopto mucked up my order. I had some credit and could not guarantee delivery to me on the Friday it is released. Just under 2 weeks now!

Syndrome

Finally pulled the trigger on DMC5! Huge fan of the series and after reading all the great reviews it was inevitable. Now i need to put some of the other games i play on hold and go slay some demons!

Syndrome

JohnnyShoulder

@Syndrome Hope you didn't buy it just to see Trish's butt! 😂

kyleforrester87

Just got Titanfall 2 for £3.99 from PSN, how could I not for that price? Been on the fence a while but heard a lot of good stuff about the campaign.

And Dead Cells, also from the sale.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

carlos82

@kyleforrester87 awesome game Titanfall 2, for me it's second only to DOOM this generation for fps games

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

PSN: AVGN_82

Octane

@kyleforrester87 I finished it last Friday; a very short experience (and because of that I should've finished it sooner); but it does some neat stuff. For that price you can't go wrong.

Octane

RogerRoger

Thanks to my sale-savvy best friend randomly sending me a PSN credit code and saying "check the PS Store", I just purchased Dragon Age: Inquisition - GOTY Edition for a mere £5.75 (so that's all the DLC expansions, bonus items and weapon packs). I'll be getting underway with it next Sunday / Monday, once I've spent this week on the Dragon Age II DLC and a little bit of "break" gaming (Hitman 2, Star Trek Online, Star Wars: Battlefront II).

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Ypmud

PSVR took the plunge apart from the horrific setup (yes im a techy but thought the setup was awful) its a great bit of kit.

Ypmud

PSN: ypmud

Kidfried

@RogerRoger 5.75!!?! It can be so strange seeing games with an awesome amount of content like that being priced so low. Good on you!

Kidfried

Xaritah

I just got red dead redemption 2 for 25 euros, the man I purchased it from had like a bundle of this game and crash bandicoot triology for 50 euros, the games are like new, even the boxes they are spotless!
Now I just have to finish synthenising all the items in Kingdom hearts 3 😂 then I'll go for some read dead 😍
The same guy has spider man ps4 for 25 euros, I'm thinking of purchasing that one as well 😅

Xaritah

PSN: Sarasilva7

RogerRoger

@Kidfried There are a couple games I sometimes see on sale where I look at their tiny price tags and think "I payed £50 for you at launch, now look at you".

The perils of the near-constant Sony sales, I guess!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic